Plastic surgery in USA

B

b1zey

Iron
I have some questions about plastic surgery in USA.
I want to do Lefort I Osteotomy, Chin-wing osteotomy/or jaw implants and limb lengthening surgery?
And first, which surgeons are the best and will not make you worse? What a cost of lefort i, chin wing and implant surgery in USA?
What surgeons do LL surgery and what is full cost with rehabilitation?
And what price the day in the plastic surgery hospital? I heard this is 14000$/per day. It is true?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 8244
fuel the economy

No one does chin wing in the US, and no of course it's not $14k a day. LeFort 1 is probably like $15k-20k, jaw implants like $15k-20k

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Gaia262
I have some questions about plastic surgery in USA.
I want to do Lefort I Osteotomy, Chin-wing osteotomy/or jaw implants and limb lengthening surgery?
And first, which surgeons are the best and will not make you worse? What a cost of lefort i, chin wing and implant surgery in USA?
What surgeons do LL surgery and what is full cost with rehabilitation?
And what price the day in the plastic surgery hospital? I heard this is 14000$/per day. It is true?

Go international tbh, excellent surgeons abroad. i wouldn't pay such high fees in the USA and its not indicative of quality.

• +1
Reactions: APJ, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 12002
Go international tbh, excellent surgeons abroad. i wouldn't pay such high fees in the USA and its not indicative of quality.
How did your trimax go

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Gaia262
I don't advocate for cosmetic surgery at all but what you said is very right.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
No one does chin wing in the US, and no of course it's not $14k a day. LeFort 1 is probably like $15k-20k, jaw implants like $15k-20k
And if i wan't to stay a 30 days in hospital? What is the price of this?
Can you give me a links of surgeons who do lefort 1?

if u want lefort 1 u need to have an underbite.

and u will likely get braces before like most people

Waiting your feedback bro. Hope everything went right

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
And if i wan't to stay a 30 days in hospital? What is the price of this?
Can you give me a links of surgeons who do lefort 1?
Why the fuck would you want to stay in the hospital for 30 days?

Not sure why you would want PS in the USA. You will be paying a lot more for the same procedures. Some of the best surgeons are in Germany and Italy. And as someone else said, no one in the USA currently offers chin wing osteotomy.