Playing With Fire caught simping for Sin City actor

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
I was watching this livestream and it was painful to listen to as this Ashley was such a useless brat yet they showered her with attention

I will say that she did an amazing job playing this guy in Sin City though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 17791
That guy was played by a girl? Excellent work tbh.

over for simcitycels

I was watching this livestream and it was painful to listen to as this Ashley was such a useless brat yet they showered her with attention
View attachment 1898636

I will say that she did an amazing job playing this guy in Sin City though
View attachment 1898637
They always bring on ugly or below average women and simp for them and give them speed dates online it's hilarous and Alex is always trying to get them to speed date him. Haha half the time they leave once Alex starts begging them to go on a speed date with him.

Seeing his girlfriend for the first time made me doubt all his advice

They always bring on ugly or below average women and simp for them and give them speed dates online it's hilarous and Alex is always trying to get them to speed date him. Haha half the time they leave once Alex starts begging them to go on a speed date with him.
Haha is also mentioned that for the speed dating he usually signs up 5 girls, then hopes that at least 1 doesn't flake. now that's sad (not saying that I would do any better)

Haha is also mentioned that for the speed dating he usually signs up 5 girls, then hopes that at least 1 doesn't flake. now that's sad (not saying that I would do any better)
Yeah man these girls would rather spend their time doing something other than talking to a bunch of awkward incels on zoom hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back