Please rate me 19 M 5'10

S

sogwigy

Bronze
Hi everyone new here would love to start my looks maxing journey by knowing where I am starting off and what constructive criticism you guys have for me. I have gotten a bit fat over the christmas break from college but here is the pics.
IMG 7002 2
IMG 7011
IMG 7041 2

Post better pics

over

• +1
Reactions: SLA, RichardSpencel and Autist
?why do these people make it soo easy

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nibba and Deleted member 283
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I got some clearer and better pics in not sure what all this vague stuff means yet I know the haircut could be a lot better any other criticism you guys could offer would be great thanks

IMG 6806

IMG 7048

IMG 7050

What race are you?
Your nose is ugly, your eye area sucks, your face lacks harmony and your lower third is weak.
You look too ethnic imo. I'm ethnic but I look nowhere near as ethnic as you.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
profile pics are good but front is from too close

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Hi everyone new here would love to start my looks maxing journey by knowing where I am starting off and what constructive criticism you guys have for me. I have gotten a bit fat over the christmas break from college but here is the pics.View attachment 11181View attachment 11182View attachment 11183
please post frontal pics.
> wax that horrible hair beetween the eyebrows
> define your beard by shaving the hair below the jawline, also define your beard in the cheeks
> get a good hairstyle like Pompadour

profile pics are good but front is from too close
yea bro not the best at photos would any other types be necessary for a good evaluation?

please post frontal pics.
> wax that horrible hair beetween the eyebrows
> define your beard by shaving the hair below the jawline, also define your beard in the cheeks
cool man thanks for the good advice here are some better pics I hope from a vacation
IMG 6994
IMG 6995

Post a photo like this:
Fig%202.ashx
Here are a couple
IMG 7051
IMG 7054

Last edited:
what do you guys mean better pics? what should they have in them

sorry not the most educated on this stuff what did you mean by this

any specific types you suggest?

idk I look ethnic I guess what else is wrong
He's saying you look like an Easter Island statue.

@sogwigy Your head is similar to mine. It has like a bump on top.

@sogwigy Your head is similar to mine. It has like a bump on top.
yes it sucks I would need to get a good haircut to mask that crap
Anyone got like any psl ratings for me that I am starting off with thanks that way I know what I start with at the beginning of my journey

Last edited:
yes it sucks I would need to get a good haircut to mask that crap
Anyone got like any psl ratings for me that I am starting off with thanks that way I know what I start with at the beginning of my journey
Download my profile picture so we can start a Skullcel cult. I think me and you are the only ones on this forum with this issue.
@sogwigy BTW, yes. If you grow out your hair you can mask it. That is what I do.

Last edited:
Download my profile picture so we can start a Skullcel cult. I think me and you are the only ones on this forum with this issue.
@sogwigy BTW, yes. If you grow out your hair you can mask it. That is what I do.
with hair it will give height so not too bad I am more curious as to what psl rating I would get as of now and what I should improve I got one good set of suggestions and was hoping more people could tune in over time too that would be great

with hair it will give height so not too bad I am more curious as to what psl rating I would get as of now and what I should improve I got one good set of suggestions and was hoping more people could tune in over time too that would be great
You look good sexually attractive wise (no homo). You have a pretty good maxilla, strong jaw chisled face and wide cheekbones. Also your eye area is good in the lower eyelid area

Take my word for this, get skin lightening creams and
Zayn Malik04 2012 blonde bits glamour 15dec14 rex b
this hair length and even the highlight and I think you would be basically a slayer if you get his exact coloring in that pic. I'm actually interested cause I want to see you do well

You look good sexually attractive wise (no homo). You have a pretty good maxilla, strong jaw chisled face and wide cheekbones. Also your eye area is good in the lower eyelid area

Take my word for this, get skin lightening creams and View attachment 11219this hair length and even the highlight and I think you would be basically a slayer if you get his exact coloring in that pic. I'm actually interested cause I want to see you do well
Thanks man for the advice Ill start the hair growth journey and I need to cut body fat. In your experience is keeping your hair that length a hassle since I am an engineering student I dont have much time to spend on the hair after showers does it take a lot of maintenance

Thanks man for the advice Ill start the hair growth journey and I need to cut body fat. In your experience is keeping your hair that length a hassle since I am an engineering student I dont have much time to spend on the hair after showers does it take a lot of maintenance
Not really for me it takes like 30 seconds just put the product in and then bursh your hand to readjust it throughout the day.

But I would recommend the skin lightening creams if you live in the west, and I would like to see the blonde highlight you could get that done cheaply.

Damn son you are SO close.

Pros: Great jawline/lower third, low hairline

Cons: Nose is a little too wide.

Eye area fucks you over real bad. Like basically it makes every other feature irrelevant. If you could somehow lower the outer half of your eyebrows it might look good. Wish I had software so I could morph.

Notice how the guy below's eyebrows are straight, and yours curve up.

iu

img_6994-jpg.11194

Not really for me it takes like 30 seconds just put the product in and then bursh your hand to readjust it throughout the day.

But I would recommend the skin lightening creams if you live in the west, and I would like to see the blonde highlight you could get that done cheaply.
cool thanks so much for the advice Im going to start on that now

Eye area fucks you over real bad. Like basically it makes every other feature irrelevant. If you could somehow lower the outer half of your eyebrows it might look good. Wish I had software so I could morph.

iu

img_6994-jpg.11194
Amazing advice from you too thanks so much for this I never noticed this but now I will be looking into eyebrow maxing because I was under the impression that my thick eyebrows were a good quality and I had a shitty lower third didnt ever thing its the other way
Are you curry ?
Yeah bro unfortunately I hate my race genes

High T ogre lacking in symmetry/harmony. Sort of reminds me of DonKEK.

Last edited:
"Hi guys currycel26 here can u give me a rate ?? and maybe a Reddit gold?? Also if any female are here feel free to pm me if you're feeling naughty haha :3"

• +1
Reactions: Phad and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
What exactly is a high T ogre I dont know this terminology
Ogre means to just get as big as possible without any thought of looking pretty. Usually involves shaving head too (which I don't recommend cause of your skull type) and going on roids.

Orb was a famous looksmaxxer.

high t means masculine looking (which is good)

"Hi guys currycel26 here can u give me a rate ?? and maybe a Reddit gold?? Also if any female are here feel free to pm me if you're feeling naughty haha :3"
Again you are going to have to explain this to me because I am lost as to what reddit and females have to do with this
high t means masculine looking (which is good)
Ogre means to just get as big as possible without any thought of looking pretty. Usually involves shaving head too (which I don't recommend cause of your skull type) and going on roids.

Orb was a famous looksmaxxer.
ah cool thanks for the detailed explanations starting to get the hang of this terminology

Again you are going to have to explain this to me because I am lost as to what reddit and females have to do with this
I'm just messing with u bro I do this to everyone who makes a rate thread. Anyway u look good. Maybe look into hydroquinone 4% cream. It will help lighten your skin. And good forward growth. Also lose the glasses and style ur hair like that one Indian in the thread yesterday

I'm just messing with u bro I do this to everyone who makes a rate thread. Anyway u look good. Maybe look into hydroquinone 4% cream. It will help lighten your skin. And good forward growth. Also lose the glasses and style ur hair like that one Indian in the thread yesterday
Oh lol alright I wasn't even sure if you were making fun of me or what but yeah thanks for the constructive advice seems skin lightening seems to be a popular look maxing suggestion and I am planning to buy a cream or three pack of several products even though I am fairly light for a shitskin I am not determined to get down to a much lower skin tone and the hair suggestion is good I will grow it during this school semester thankfully these lookmaxing suggestions seem to be quick fixes in my routine not rlly time consuming things anyways thanks to all comments giving great advice I definately like you guys a lot more than lookism.

Oh lol alright I wasn't even sure if you were making fun of me or what but yeah thanks for the constructive advice seems skin lightening seems to be a popular look maxing suggestion and I am planning to buy a cream or three pack of several products even though I am fairly light for a shitskin I am not determined to get down to a much lower skin tone and the hair suggestion is good I will grow it during this school semester thankfully these lookmaxing suggestions seem to be quick fixes in my routine not rlly time consuming things anyways thanks to all comments giving great advice I definately like you guys a lot more than lookism.
yes even though everyone loves to act tough this place is full of nicecels (especially @Nibba)

@sogwigy Download my profile picture and make it your profile picture too
IMG 20190107 205221  01

See bro. Mine is similar to yours, but my hair hides it. So yeah, grow yours out for sure

Last edited:
View attachment 11239
See bro. Mine is similar to yours, but my hair hides it. So yeah, grow yours out for sure
For sure dude I see you have good forward growth through the hair I’m planning on going for a more spiked up hairstyle since I have a compact face and cuz height boost but I’ll join the head bump cult once I get home
yes even though everyone loves to act tough this place is full of nicecels (especially @Nibba)
For sure Seems legit I was wrong for trying lookin first it’s way less polished and tight knit than this place

iu

img_6994-jpg.11194
I think they are a bit too long on the ends I need to get them professionally trimmed to the right length to it does not look as if they are curving around the eye towards the end plus this next semester my goal is to move away from this ogre haircut I literally just had it done to confirm my hairline was fine

Last edited:
Yeah man glad I can help. Lmk if u need advice. I'd review the looksmaxing archive that's stickied

you are still being bluepilled in the comments here tbh
View attachment 11239
are you posting from a prison?

Last edited:
you are still being bluepilled in the comments here tbh

are you posting from a prison?
If you have any constructive criticism of stuff to improve I would gladly hear it

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
skin lightening, rhino, hairstyle is the obvious first step

What’s rhino mean and yea hairstyle is shit need to get on that fair skin action too
It means plastic surgery on your nose