Please tell me what is wrong with me. I beg of you...

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
I am trying to be positive on a daily basis. But it's a mask . And i know it .

If anyone reads next lines i can only say i'm sorry to ruin your day with this .

I am 25, great job as full stack developer in a corporation, doing brilliant in my field .Bachelor degree in computer science. Living in a rented apartament with money growing at constant step. What could go wrong in this picture? Well me.

I have no actual friends i can mark them as .Just people i know .I can't seem to make any. Can't put my finger on it and i am frustrated by it .

On top of that , i never had a relationship. None, never (hence basically still a virgin which again is frustrating). I wouldn't know how to approach a woman anymore.... I've had crushes, i've told them that few times and all ended badly.

"you're a great guy, you really are BUT it's not mutual/ i am not interested / i am currently looking for this / i do not want things to get weird if this is not going to a good direction."

I've seen them all.

Am i ugly ? i think i am not. And that is also strange. I've been told i am cute few times.Do i think i cute? Debatable...

I like to make jokes, humour is my tool. Entire spectrum of it . dry, dirty, silly . I consider myself capable of entertaining someone with ease. I can cook, i am clean, i do excercise on a daily basis (although im few kilos above my ratio i am gradually reducing them ). I feel great as physical. What the hell is still wrong with me ?

Everytime i try to make a first step it ends up in disaster and i return to a stage where i am questioning everything about myself .

I am writing this because i do not want to go back to this stage. but i feel is innevitable.

Most recent attempt goes like this. I have a co-worker, she is cute and smart and down-to-earth. We haven't really spoke too much. But walking by her desk i noticed a sticker saying "batman will save us" . I couldn't help it to make a joke by adding my sticker with "No, i am not. signed Batman" . This turned into a long list of mystery stickers we exchanged. Everyday a new ones were made. Day by day the stickers were more and more filled with innuendos. From me and her .

Drawings of Joker and Harley Quinn ( she is a DC fan) in loving poses and such. Silly but i enjoyed drawing them .

I came up front and told i am the person who played this game . She told me she kinda knew it .

So far looks quite nice, right ? Well there's more .

I spent nights thinking should i make the step or not . And how ?

I chose to use my skills. I made a game for her . I left it on an USB stick with a sticker saying "Run it" .

The game ultimately would spell an Ascii art saying "Will you go out with me?". After i saw her running it from distance, i took the usb back when she wasnt arround along with a sticker she made saying "Processing this information.Level of perversity upgraded!" and a nw picture of Harley Quinn in a very satisfying pose.

MissFortune made the following day for me to not be in the office. Returning the day after i see a message on her desk saying "I wasn't done with the USB " .

Naturally i left it there with some more of my drawings .

Since then i am slowly entering in depression .How the fuck i screwed this one again ? Did i really ?

A week passed, no new messages from her ( i was waiting for her messages , it;s her turn afterall).

My USB is still on her desk empty ( i checked because i come early everyday as usual).

I can't get her alone, not for a split seccond. It;s always with some friends . And i see her , she is happy and vibrant.

I am not part of her "crowd". I don't even know those people.

I see how the "guys" in her group are acting and i see it from distance. they are all playfull, taking her things and making her climbing on them to get them . I am more of an oldschool kind of guy. I couldn't do that kind of stuff. For some reason i consider it silly and i can't see how that would help me win her . I can only think rational and overthink this .

Her crowd , her missing reply, her beauty, the thought of us not really interracting before is making me depressed day by day. Am i too stupid for even trying ? Wasn't this a good start ? Was it only for me? then why the fuck would she continue the messages and innuendos when she knew who was behind it ? To tease me ? To mock me?

To help me see i'm that worthless?

Since then we exchanged few talks along with mutual coworkers. She seems distant. Or is only in my mind.

Going to present, i asked her if my USB is ready. She said this "No, but if you need it , you can take it ".

Fuck. Is it a good thing ? I am making scenarios .

Since i made a program for her, perhaps she is making one to reply with .

But FUCK ME ,will it be good reply or not .

Why would she make a program just to fucking say "NO" ?

Why is this taking so long ?

What if she will make this program to say "youu're great but no" .

why the trouble? I would choose to be told directly if is bad news . Really... I dont wan't pixelated fireworks to spell "I will not fucking date you even if you were last person on earth"

Hundreds of thoughts ruin my mind ..... Is it a yes ? Is it a no ?

If she says yes , will she accept to date me out of pitty because of my program and kinky drawings and she wouldnt want to look bad by directly refusing me ?

I am broken because of this . I am inhuman now . I sleep 2 hours a day now. Waiting for an answer since i cannot ask her in private at any cost . Simply can't. I have to wait her move.

She is never alone . I always am alone .

Sometimes i ask myself. Why do i even bother trying ? I can really see myself growing old and dying alone .

In all honesty the purpose of this thread is to ask you people, what the outcome would be after readingthis story because i am losing my mind and cannot judge correctly .

I am afraid that a rejection will send me to a path of closing in myself for good and never trying this ever again . it doesn't seem to pay off anyways

I am 25 and my time is running out. The older i get, the hardest is to find someone. So in my rational mind this has to work. Otherwise i have to accept that i will be alone for the rest of my life.

And the question for this is . Will i choose to live a lonely life for a long time ?

Sometimes i think how will i end it .Pills ? Jumping in front of a train ? Cutting myself ? Perhaps .

Feel free to guess. Your guess might be better than mine, Also please tell me what i am doing wrong.....

I beg of you ...

Best regards,

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acnno, ChristianChad, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
134E805E 5798 4FCD 9A26 B9D5F31224BA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 12923 and 10 others
inject t

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Jew_Supremacist, kuroganeikki and 1 other person
It's just one girl. It's not the end of the world. You need to get a hobby or something so you can interact with girls outside of your workplace anyways. I'm assuming from your post that you don't really go out much. I think part of the reason you are falling so hard for this girl is because you don't really have any other options. So if you really like this girl stop being a pussy with your post-its and shit and ask her out like a man.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki
It's not u.Its them

Bro are you larping?

Aren't you 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6045
Just be a man or inject t then ask her out personally

LMFAOOOO at all trash replies. First things first

1. You have done something other men can’t do. You’re already someone cool in her mind

2. Doesn’t matter how long she takes, if you are gifting something to a person do so in good deed, expect nothing in return

3. you’re thinking too much. If you kept your cool and kept busy learning more about yourself and developing new endeavors you wouldn’t show how desperate you are

4. You are in great standing, save money, invest, real estate, you get it bro. Get. Fucking. Rich.

5. She’s just a girl, aka cat. They come and go, come as they please

6. If you truly want her it’s simple. Lookup Corey Wayne on YouTube. Get his book, “how to be a 3% man” read it 15 times. I have and I slay, simple

7. Becoming an applied student of the book, if you’re like the rest of forum and don’t do shit can’t help you.

8. She’s just another girl, her shit is still shit, she still smells bad after a long day of work, she has to get ready and do a bunch of shit to mind fuck you how she is right now

9. Relax, stay cool, collected, masculine frame. You make more than her man, you got testosterone something she craves. Always remember you are cooler than bitch

10. Appreciation and saying thanks, not to me but to yourself if you’re willing to improve and get the life you deserve.

thread finished

best of luck
-Xanxan

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
What’s your PSL?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
LMFAOOOO at all trash replies. First things first

1. You have done something other men can’t do. You’re already someone cool in her mind

2. Doesn’t matter how long she takes, if you are gifting something to a person do so in good deed, expect nothing in return

3. you’re thinking too much. If you kept your cool and kept busy learning more about yourself and developing new endeavors you wouldn’t show how desperate you are

4. You are in great standing, save money, invest, real estate, you get it bro. Get. Fucking. Rich.

5. She’s just a girl, aka cat. They come and go, come as they please

6. If you truly want her it’s simple. Lookup Corey Wayne on YouTube. Get his book, “how to be a 3% man” read it 15 times. I have and I slay, simple

7. Becoming an applied student of the book, if you’re like the rest of forum and don’t do shit can’t help you.

8. She’s just another girl, her shit is still shit, she still smells bad after a long day of work, she has to get ready and do a bunch of shit to mind fuck you how she is right now

9. Relax, stay cool, collected, masculine frame. You make more than her man, you got testosterone something she craves. Always remember you are cooler than bitch

10. Appreciation and saying thanks, not to me but to yourself if you’re willing to improve and get the life you deserve.

thread finished

best of luck
-Xanxan
please ban this dipshit normie off the site thx

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You need your mind to separate the whole "I make good money" thing with women. They honestly don't care like that. I got more girls when I was unemployed ironically.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, IndianJock and Deleted member 4797
Are u indian

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
it's all in ur head

If anyone reads next lines i can only say i'm sorry to ruin your day with this .

I am 25, great job as full stack developer in a corporation, doing brilliant in my field .Bachelor degree in computer science. Living in a rented apartament with money growing at constant step. What could go wrong in this picture? Well me.

I have no actual friends i can mark them as .Just people i know .I can't seem to make any. Can't put my finger on it and i am frustrated by it .

On top of that , i never had a relationship. None, never (hence basically still a virgin which again is frustrating). I wouldn't know how to approach a woman anymore.... I've had crushes, i've told them that few times and all ended badly.

"you're a great guy, you really are BUT it's not mutual/ i am not interested / i am currently looking for this / i do not want things to get weird if this is not going to a good direction."

I've seen them all.

Am i ugly ? i think i am not. And that is also strange. I've been told i am cute few times.Do i think i cute? Debatable...

I like to make jokes, humour is my tool. Entire spectrum of it . dry, dirty, silly . I consider myself capable of entertaining someone with ease. I can cook, i am clean, i do excercise on a daily basis (although im few kilos above my ratio i am gradually reducing them ). I feel great as physical. What the hell is still wrong with me ?

Everytime i try to make a first step it ends up in disaster and i return to a stage where i am questioning everything about myself .

I am writing this because i do not want to go back to this stage. but i feel is innevitable.

Most recent attempt goes like this. I have a co-worker, she is cute and smart and down-to-earth. We haven't really spoke too much. But walking by her desk i noticed a sticker saying "batman will save us" . I couldn't help it to make a joke by adding my sticker with "No, i am not. signed Batman" . This turned into a long list of mystery stickers we exchanged. Everyday a new ones were made. Day by day the stickers were more and more filled with innuendos. From me and her .

Drawings of Joker and Harley Quinn ( she is a DC fan) in loving poses and such. Silly but i enjoyed drawing them .

I came up front and told i am the person who played this game . She told me she kinda knew it .

I chose to use my skills. I made a game for her . I left it on an USB stick with a sticker saying "Run it" .

The game ultimately would spell an Ascii art saying "Will you go out with me?". After i saw her running it from distance, i took the usb back when she wasnt arround along with a sticker she made saying "Processing this information.Level of perversity upgraded!" and a nw picture of Harley Quinn in a very satisfying pose.

MissFortune made the following day for me to not be in the office. Returning the day after i see a message on her desk saying "I wasn't done with the USB " .

Since then i am slowly entering in depression .How the fuck i screwed this one again ? Did i really ?

A week passed, no new messages from her ( i was waiting for her messages , it;s her turn afterall).

My USB is still on her desk empty ( i checked because i come early everyday as usual).

I can't get her alone, not for a split seccond. It;s always with some friends . And i see her , she is happy and vibrant.

I see how the "guys" in her group are acting and i see it from distance. they are all playfull, taking her things and making her climbing on them to get them . I am more of an oldschool kind of guy. I couldn't do that kind of stuff. For some reason i consider it silly and i can't see how that would help me win her . I can only think rational and overthink this .

Her crowd , her missing reply, her beauty, the thought of us not really interracting before is making me depressed day by day. Am i too stupid for even trying ? Wasn't this a good start ? Was it only for me? then why the fuck would she continue the messages and innuendos when she knew who was behind it ? To tease me ? To mock me?

Since then we exchanged few talks along with mutual coworkers. She seems distant. Or is only in my mind.

Going to present, i asked her if my USB is ready. She said this "No, but if you need it , you can take it ".

why the trouble? I would choose to be told directly if is bad news . Really... I dont wan't pixelated fireworks to spell "I will not fucking date you even if you were last person on earth"

If she says yes , will she accept to date me out of pitty because of my program and kinky drawings and she wouldnt want to look bad by directly refusing me ?

I am broken because of this . I am inhuman now . I sleep 2 hours a day now. Waiting for an answer since i cannot ask her in private at any cost . Simply can't. I have to wait her move.

Sometimes i ask myself. Why do i even bother trying ? I can really see myself growing old and dying alone .

In all honesty the purpose of this thread is to ask you people, what the outcome would be after readingthis story because i am losing my mind and cannot judge correctly .

I am afraid that a rejection will send me to a path of closing in myself for good and never trying this ever again . it doesn't seem to pay off anyways

I am 25 and my time is running out. The older i get, the hardest is to find someone. So in my rational mind this has to work. Otherwise i have to accept that i will be alone for the rest of my life.

And the question for this is . Will i choose to live a lonely life for a long time ?

Sometimes i think how will i end it .Pills ? Jumping in front of a train ? Cutting myself ? Perhaps .

Feel free to guess. Your guess might be better than mine, Also please tell me what i am doing wrong.....

I beg of you ...

Best regards,
Yh man I had a similar background to you, got cucked by some bitch and it ruined my self-esteem for a while. Social circle just isn't for some people, started cold approaching while softmaxxing and shit got way better.

Anyways, if you're too shy to do cold approach just go try out some activities with lots of foids, salsa/dance is good cuz you get to be physical.

Also if you want to accurately check how good looking you are, use Tinder. If you don't get good results, try again with good pics. This site has good guides for that. If still bad results, figure out your failos and fix them, while cold approaching/trying new activities

Yeah you def need to do cold approach/hit the gym if you're not/ + meet more people. The way you're in your head/obsessing over this bitch isn't healthy.

Inb4 redpill cope. This shit works from firsthand exp, so if you want to LDAR fuck off.

If a lot of this social shit seems like too much: See a therapist + find an activity you enjoy and find some people to do it with. For example if you like hiking join a hiking club

Last edited:
didnt read give tldr

I've seen them all.

I beg of you ...

Best regards,
Exercise: say this exact same thing to a stranger. Do this until you can make this interesting to a random stranger. If tou live in a big City, chances of meeting that person (if you fucked up so bad) A second time os close to nil. Do this. Bu the way I dnrd

Almost died on the spot reading this