Pneumocytosis is a little low empathy nigger

D

Deleted member 30552

He is a little low empathy faggot degenerate who gets off on playing people and making them feel like shit. Kys you degenerated faggot tbh @pneumocystosis

You go around fucking with women, and taking virgins and girls and abusing the fuck out of them and playing them, and not even caring about it. A week later you’re on to a new bitch because you’re a wanna be chad bitch faggot. You’re creating monsters, these women turn to whores and do the exact same shit to men, they cheat and play them, you’re setting off a chain reaction of suffering. I hope someone beats your annoying face in you UEE ridden cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, Bushman, pneumocystosis and 1 other person

Hugo is evil, college dropout and can't get hard anymore :feelsuhh:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 30552

• JFL
Reactions: MoggedToSuicide
Of course he is all French people are narcissistic.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 30552
Hugo is evil, college dropout and can't get hard anymore :feelsuhh:
Karma will come and strike his little twink narrow skulled josh richards ass

Who cares I would do the same if I could

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Who cares I would do the same if I could
Faggot behavior that men with no soul do. I hope you fall in love someday and the woman cheats on you and does the exact same thing he does to nice virgin girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, Bushman and Obito
Faggot behavior that men with no soul do. I hope you fall in love someday and the woman cheats on you and does the exact same thing he does to nice virgin girls
Same thing goes to you faggot @pneumocystosis

Hope u find a girl u wannna be with, love, and trust and she takes 10 BBC’s behind your back and brags and laughs about it behind your back. Lowlife cuck

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 29078

Users who are viewing this thread

Back