Polite way to tell a plate to shave her legs?

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
She does shave them but there’s like the little starter hairs at some point that sprout up after shaving. She needs to do it better

oy gyaldem me noticed that ya legs was getting a bit scratchy ya feel me and mandem was thinking that it would be optimal to shave dem tings yeah?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, becomingnearperfect, SecularIslamist and 3 others
oy gyaldem me noticed that ya legs was getting a bit scratchy ya feel me and mandem was thinking that it would be optimal to shave dem tings yeah?
Thank you but I don’t speak negroid

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer
Thank you but I don’t speak negroid
Fair maiden, with utmost reverence, I beseech thee to consider the act of depilating thy lower extremities, forsooth, thy fair legs. As thou art adorned with grace and elegance, shaving thy gams shall bestow upon thee an additional measure of refinement and comeliness.

In the spirit of chivalry and decorum, I entreat thee to partake in the ancient ritual of removing the superfluous strands of hair that doth reside upon thy legs. This ritual, harkening back to medieval times, shall unveil the smoothness of thy fair skin, akin to a delicate blossom in the summer's morn.

Shouldst thou consider my humble plea, I assure thee that thy efforts shall be met with the highest regard and admiration. A lady of such refined taste and poise shall undoubtedly elevate her status in the realm of elegance by embracing this age-old tradition.

Therefore, fair maiden, I implore thee to partake in the ritual of shaving thy legs, not merely for the benefit of those who behold thee, but also for thine own delight and gratification. May thy limbs be as smooth and fair as a swan gliding upon a tranquil lake, captivating all who have the privilege to witness thy beauty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, becomingnearperfect and cutie_pie
Fair maiden, with utmost reverence, I beseech thee to consider the act of depilating thy lower extremities, forsooth, thy fair legs. As thou art adorned with grace and elegance, shaving thy gams shall bestow upon thee an additional measure of refinement and comeliness.

In the spirit of chivalry and decorum, I entreat thee to partake in the ancient ritual of removing the superfluous strands of hair that doth reside upon thy legs. This ritual, harkening back to medieval times, shall unveil the smoothness of thy fair skin, akin to a delicate blossom in the summer's morn.

Shouldst thou consider my humble plea, I assure thee that thy efforts shall be met with the highest regard and admiration. A lady of such refined taste and poise shall undoubtedly elevate her status in the realm of elegance by embracing this age-old tradition.

Therefore, fair maiden, I implore thee to partake in the ritual of shaving thy legs, not merely for the benefit of those who behold thee, but also for thine own delight and gratification. May thy limbs be as smooth and fair as a swan gliding upon a tranquil lake, captivating all who have the privilege to witness thy beauty.
I’m gonna fuck her like this thanks to you retards

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and SecularIslamist

looksmaxGPT

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist