politics r gay

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
the redneck from alabama will argue about politics with the blue haired starbucks worker from california about politics when they’re both in the working/poor class (modern equivalent of a peasant) while jeff bezos and bill gates chill on their yachts about to launch a third rocket to the moon. I will literally beat the shit out of my son if he cares about politics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer, Deleted member 8461 and 10 others
IMG 20211107 180638 660

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, OOGABOOGA, gamma and 6 others
who is the president of madagascar currently

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Tell that to race copers :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

are you happy with his administration?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 1476
Op you are from Argentina right? I had a Spanish tutor call with a girl from there yesterday and she was really cute

Op you are from Argentina right? I had a Spanish tutor call with a girl from there yesterday and she was really cute
Im an American

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
high IQ. jfl @ anyone who copes with "muh based leaders". Doesn't matter if they're left/right, the elite doesn't give a fuck about you.

• +1
Yeah 6’5 manlet
How’ve you been dog? I hope you being back on thanksgiving of all days doesn’t mean anything bad about your family situation

• +1
How’ve you been dog? I hope you being back on thanksgiving of all days doesn’t mean anything bad about your family situation
Family situation doing fine, it’s just that im having thanksgiving at home this year and im waiting for the family to come over for dinner tonight :feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA