(Poll) ~13% body fat with hollow cheeks or ~18% body fat with hooded eyes?

What would you choose?

• Total voters
O

Ocelot

Bad UEE if you are ~13%, less bone definition if you are ~18%.

Ignore body tbh

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Hades
UEE is the bigger death sentence imo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ocelot
post a pic of how bad the uee is

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Fillers will give both

• JFL
Reactions: doll and inceletto
13% cause rest of the face would make you look better

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Bones are law

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Alexanderr and Ocelot
8%
With neither
post a pic of how bad the uee is
274504 7521d4cba4a59ee8ceab7f0eee18318f

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nisse, inceletto, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
Bones are law
depends tbh for pictures on social media it looks better when I'm slightly fatmaxxed because I get UEE when I get even somewhat close to low BF.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
It is interesting how this can change your looks for better and worse at the same time. I have lots of fat in my face, so I have completely undefined zygos and the fat pads in my cheek make it look smooth and undefined. But I think the fat around my eyes keeps it from looking like prey eyes and having too much uee. I see lots of guys with low bf% that have bad eye area because of this. I even see lots of handsome massive jaw nordic guys with this kind of look, i think because they have less fat in their face than most people.

With that being said, the huge increase in jaw definition you get by being at 13 % bf outweighs just about anything else

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
It is interesting how this can change your looks for better and worse at the same time. I have lots of fat in my face, so I have completely undefined zygos and the fat pads in my cheek make it look smooth and undefined. But I think the fat around my eyes keeps it from looking like prey eyes and having too much uee. I see lots of guys with low bf% that have bad eye area because of this. I even see lots of handsome massive jaw nordic guys with this kind of look, i think because they have less fat in their face than most people.

With that being said, the huge increase in jaw definition you get by being at 13 % bf outweighs just about anything else
one of the things that separates chads, fat distribution, they can have a lean face with huge fat pads around the eyes. jeff seid for example

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Ocelot

Depends on where you are losing that 5% BF from.

In my case, I lose a shit ton of the fat around my eyes when I go from around 18 to around 13 BF, but I get some hollowing and better bone definition. Not sure when I look better tbh

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I would trade my hooding and very limited UEE for good bones if I could

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Ocelot
13%bf obviously

and I'm also one of the few ppl who lose eye hooding when low bf

This may be an extreme suggestion

Find a middle ground

13%bf obviously

and I'm also one of the few ppl who lose eye hooding when low bf
Me too but I think this includes a lot of people, not just a few. Very unfortunate fat distribution genetics.

Poll results are in time to leanmaxx boyos

Neither 13 nor 18% are extremes in the first place.
Yeah I know

But I meant
What about leanmax until eyearea gets out of hand

That would mean maybe stopping at 14, 15 or 16% instead of 13%

• So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot
Yeah I know

But I meant
What about leanmax until eyearea gets out of hand

That would mean maybe stopping at 14, 15 or 16% instead of 13%
I will just get fillers/fat grafts tbh I don't want to rot at 15% BF for the rest of my life jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
as long as the UEE is not 100% terrible and I can keep my blue eyes then Ill go with the 13%