(POLL)How many of you have trouble falling asleep on time?

Do you have trouble falling asleep on time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
I certainly have this problem and noticed it to be a common theme in doomer memes. Most teens growing up around this time also seem to have this problem and I believe it‘s due to the fact that our lives are mostly garbage.

Our lives are filled with endless copes to take our minds of the fact that were severely lacking in meaningful relationships, important developmental milestones, and just a general sense of helplessness in our life situation.

When you have to accept that you’re nearing your deadline to reach real fulfillment before you spend 50 years slaving away just to stay alive, it’s hard to keep a clear mind.

When it’s time to sleep is when you’re mind is at its most free to roam since there’s nothing taking up your attention. This in turn leaves you unable to find enough comfort to sleep.

I often try to force myself to sleep, but end up getting caught up in constant random thoughts of the nature mentioned above (along with current issues/doubts with school, etc) to the point where its unbearable.

I then have to turn to the internet so I can cope in a comfortable/constantly stimulating environment as I pass the time until my body is physically incapable of keeping me awake.

I’m nearly certain that a majority of the people here (excluding the forum chads) experience this wether they realize it or not. If so, feel free to add on this or to validate whats being said.

*I’m writing this as its 2:40 in the morning and my eyes are struggling to stay open so I might just be rambling about some retarded shit. I don’t even know if I’ll be able to understand this shit when I wake up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sleep is so fucking important to happiness it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: Over
I do. I have problems falling asleep and waking up in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Over
I have lived on a roughly 25 hour day for the past 6 months. I go to sleep later and later until the point I am going to bed past noon the next day.

I can go to bed on time it's the actual falling asleep part
I'm never tired before midnight and I want to start going to sleep at 10 but I just end up lying in bed for 2 hours

7 AM as I type this shit from my muddy shack

ive had problems sleeping for as long as i can remember i have tried everything now i take 15mg melatonin every night :feelswhy:

never ever had this problem tbh, very easily sleep unbroken 8 hours from 11 to 7 every night.

Just sleep u fags dont overthink it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep because I’ll be overwhelmed and anxious

I don't remember the last time I've had any restful sleep. Mostly I just nap intermittently throughout the day.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I can't even go to bed or get up on time