[Poll] How Tall Are You?

How Tall Are You?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Let's assess manletism on here, enter your real height not an inflated number please.

5'11 gang checking in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Michael Myers
5'10 3/4 barefoot. So I chose 5'11

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I am the shortest so far...some manlets better come in here to make me feel better about myself :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and CupOfCoffee
I am the shortest so far...some manlets better come in here to make me feel better about myself :feelsbadman:
There are sub 5'9 guys at this forum lmao

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Seems i mog 80% of forum with height :) manlets

6'3" is my height in the morning barefoot. I could fraud 6'5" with shoes and a pompadour-type hairstyle no question.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
6'3" is my height in the morning barefoot. I could fraud 6'5" with shoes and a pompadour-type hairstyle no question.
Jesus christ man how are you incel with that height...or are you :feelshehe:

Jesus christ man how are you incel with that height...or are you :feelshehe:

Not anymore, but I did make it to 22 as a KHHV. I won't lie and say holes were totally uninterested in me up to that point, but I could probably count the "missed opportunities", whether certain or conjecture, on two hands. Being a friendless non-normienig is where "Sub-8 Law" comes into play, effectively. I didn't even have a phone until about 2 years ago. Never posted on Facebook, eventually deleted it.

Usually the only people to be impressed by my height itself though are relatives and other men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Deleted member 616, Insomniac and 2 others
Not anymore, but I did make it to 22 as a KHHV. I won't lie and say holes were totally uninterested in me up to that point, but I could probably count the "missed opportunities", whether certain or conjecture, on two hands. Being a friendless non-normienig is where "Sub-8 Law" comes into play, effectively. I didn't even have a phone until about 2 years ago. Never posted on Facebook, eventually deleted it.

Usually the only people to be impressed by my height itself though are relatives and other men.
Yep height doesnt help unless u have life in order and meeting women daily

I think not being on social media might've decreased your chances. You didnt get the chance to improve status. I have only one or two missed opportunities.

6'1 i think but im ugly and autistic so doesn't do much for me..

I think not being on social media might've decreased your chances. You didnt get the chance to improve status. I have only one or two missed opportunities.

Likely, yeah. High school worked out pretty well for most people - there were some truecel types that got "girlfriends" at some point or another.

I sometimes flatter myself thinking I was a crypto-Chadlite (I definitely wasn't, pictures would confirm this). Foids would always treat me quite well in the later years of high school, giggle at things I said, make reference to my "intelligence" - some outright approached. Still, would have effectively been social suicide for them to pair up with a neurotic friendless mute, and I realized this too clearly to ever make an advance.

I was a standardcel at that point as well, mind, since I naïvely thought I could afford to have them. Still, some of the foids were pretty quality. If I knew then what I knew now, I would have dabbed on some normienigs and thrown caution to the wind trying to get with one.

I looked almost exactly like this from 16-17, even had a haircut, shirt, and pants exactly like that, for an indication of where I stood.

real-sad-guy-hours-if-you-up-regretting-decisions-youve-2514663.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Likely, yeah. High school worked out pretty well for most people - there were some truecel types that got "girlfriends" at some point or another.
Lol didn't work out well for me at all. I meant missed chances after high school, and if they got girlfriends then they aren't and weren't ever truecel, maybe incel later in life.

Foids would always treat me quite well in the later years of high school, giggle at things I said, make reference to my "intelligence" - some outright approached. Still, would have effectively been social suicide for them to pair up with a neurotic friendless mute, and I realized this too clearly to ever make an advance.
One girl found my autism and shyness cute if that means anything, but wow you had so many opportunities.

Exactly. Height is cope and only impressive to other men. They must be retarded for thinking that height makes ugly men attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Lol didn't work out well for me at all. I meant missed chances after high school, and if they got girlfriends then they aren't and weren't ever truecel, maybe incel later in life.

They'd be truecel on a strictly looks-based evaluation. There was a 3/10 kid with a huge bird-beak and a recessed chin who got a landwhale pregnant at 16. A lot of manlets, a lot of scrawny or obese wiggers, in XXL Tapout shirts either way, slayed at the petting zoo, so to speak. One greasy manlet who later turned out to be a homo bedded the ugliest foid in the grade.

As far as GFKHHVs in my graduating class, there was me and an acne-covered fat kid who would dig in his mouth and stab at his fingers in the middle of class. No joke. I went over it once and determined that we were the only ones that far out on the margins.

To get back on the topic at hand, some of the closest candidates for inclusion in that category were a couple of halbincels that had "girlfriends" for a couple of weeks in their Senior years. They were both about 6'3"-6'4", both had really high-pitched, soft voices, both were probably about 4/10. Height really doesn't mean all that much to holes after 5'10" (given frauding, this is their idea of 6'). It is invaluable in dealing with other men and properly mogging someone else though, I will say that.

One girl found my autism and shyness cute if that means anything, but wow you had so many opportunities.

I wouldn't call all of that stuff "opportunities", more so "ego boosters amenable to charitable interpretation". Unequivocal chances would have certainly been less than that.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
6'2 ogre

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
6'1cel @nattycel is the same height

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
6'6 in the morning barefoot

Where are the shorties?

the 13 year old mini chad vs the 6'3 incel

mini chad will pass incel in height

been already asked but nah
I know what it feels like to be asked if you're someone else lol. I have the same username as someone else on incels.is

As long as you are 5-10 or above , height doesn’t matter much if you have a great face and body . Obviously , height increases your chances - it is a multiplier like a good body .
Great face, great body at 5-10 = good success with femoids
Great face at 6-3” = slayer

Lots of tall niggers here. Tfw 6'3+ is average here REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THERE GOES MY ADVANTAGE

Manlets.Show yourself now,stop hiding.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 281
Ryo Hazuki is 6'1 so I believe it
Height is extremely over exaggerated on such forums, tbh. Height means nothing if the face isn't up to par.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
All the manlets already roped. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

JFL @ @Felix97 I saw that 6'0 buddy your real height is 5'11 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

1st manlet, rounded down tho, might grow into 5'9 by 20 tho idk

Do you have face pics?

183 cm aprox

@L Lawliet under 5'6 its over im sorry man