POLL: Which failo are women most likely to reject you solely on the basis of (dealbreakers)?

which failo

• Height

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Ethnicity

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Facial Attractiveness

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Body (Too Skinny or Fat)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Age (Age Difference or Indicators of Age Such as Norwooding or Wrinkles)

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
H

htnorbust

Banned
say for instance youre a chad in every category except one

so
- 5'4 chad
- curry chad
- tall big framed gymcelled young nordic "chad" with MTN face
- chad but medically anorexic/obese
- chad but 40

which one would the most women reject?

Last edited:
Height and jaw

Face because it’s most important

• +1
Reactions: Icon, 5.5psl and TheAnomaly
bro atleast make it like 5'2 chad because 5'6 legit chad would literally fuck your oneitis with 0 effort also i wonder how is it possible to be chad and obese at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Icon and 5.5psl
Face

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Body is off the table because realistically you can't have any other good features if you're obese or anorexic. I voted ethnicity and i'd say height would be second. But of course many women would question their standards if they came across a 5'5 Chad, a Dravidian chad, etc

height pill is real

A girl needs to be white/white passing, and have a decent face. Nothing else matters tbh.

Body is off the table because realistically you can't have any other good features if you're obese or anorexic. I voted ethnicity and i'd say height would be second. But of course many women would question their standards if they came across a 5'5 Chad, a Dravidian chad, etc
nah chad can be overweight and still slay due to good fat distribution/lower third and a "dad bod" (AKA linebacker on a bulk), especially if wide framed and tall.

anorexic chad (think barrett right now) can still slay because of good bones and model halo especially if tall and big clavicles

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Obese, height, and then race.

A girl needs to be white/white passing, and have a decent face. Nothing else matters tbh.
So mongoloid and negroid faces are ugly to you?

u cant strinkn it to one thing . The bar is so high.If u dont look and beahve NT ....gone.....not a chadlite gone ......not tall enough....gone.....skinny fat ...gone

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad