Poor countries produce attractive women & unattractive men, rich countries produce unattractive women & attractive men

D

Deleted member 13588

Silver
True or not?

When thinking back in time, Polish women during Soviet times were extraordinary attractive (slim, took care of themselves, feminine nature, great cooks, humble...)

Polish men during the Soviet times were short, super skinny, wife beating alcoholics and had unattractive faces.

Now lets take a look at current "rich" first world countries:

Women are fat, can't cook, are overly emancipated (toxic femininity), don't take care of themselves, are fastidious, useless...

Men are tall, well feed, make good money, are well behaved...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 16970 and 19 others
Not true at all

• +1
Reactions: pizza, Toth's thot, AllesScheiße and 11 others
might be true for some slavic countries, ex URRS block, but then how would you explain scandinavia, girls are hot there

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Salieri, OldRooster and 2 others
Only in slavland, but not elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Salieri, OldRooster and 8 others
True or not?

When thinking back in time, Polish women during Soviet times were extraordinary attractive (slim, took care of themselves, feminine nature, great cooks, humble...)

Polish men during the Soviet times were short, super skinny, wife beating alcoholics and had unattractive faces.

Women are fat, can't cook, are overly emancipated (toxic femininity), don't take care of themselves, are fastidious, useless...

The Netherlands and Scandinavia have some of the hottest women in the world and they're also among the most developped countries, so no, there are some exceptions to your theory

might be true for some slavic countries, ex URRS block, but then how would you explain scandinavia, girls are hot there
The last part is not true

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Salieri, n0rthface and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
thought everyone agreed on that, although sometimes they go overboard with the faketan
Maybe people opinion outside scandinavia but those opinions dont matter

• Hmm...
DE20E599 8815 4110 A73C 379A7256D7C2

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Vergil.is, Deleted member 16970 and 11 others
True or not?

Very legit thread. I noticed this as well. The more authoritarian the country, the more attractive the women.

• +1
If you're talking about averages then yes you're right, in rich countries men have to compete for a shot at life, women have life given to them, either by simps or welfare, so can live their lives destructively.

In poor countries women have to compete to get a guy who's not a loser so they can have a good life.

However u can't look at averages, and this doesn't hold AS MUCH in a post onlyfans and Insta world.

• +1
I'd say women take more care of themselves in poorer country but that's about it.
Men and women in rich countries are better looking than men and women in poor countries.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 15099
Everywhere produces chads/stacys and subhumans its just nature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13588
In my country average male height is 4'5

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 13588 and 2 others
If you're talking about averages then yes you're right, in rich countries men have to compete for a shot at life, women have life given to them, either by simps or welfare, so can live their lives destructively.

In poor countries women have to compete to get a guy who's not a loser so they can have a good life.

However u can't look at averages, and this doesn't hold AS MUCH in a post onlyfans and Insta world.
On average, men are overweight and unattractive in western countries so that doesn't make much sense

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13588
Uhhh no because india

• Hmm...
Yes I’ve noticed in poorer neighborhoods, at least in the east coast, US, that the women tend to have higher smv than those in the suburbs or well off neighborhoods on average.

• +1
True or not?

White countries produce GL women and niggers countries produce subhumans

• Woah
I spent a week in Panama City Panama, a dense urban area, but essentially a shit hole by western standards. I saw thousands of local women. Less than 5% of the women were even moderatelly attractive.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Entschuldigung, Beetlejuice and 2 others
In my country average male height is 4'5
What planet is this? Zeta Reticuli star system / Grey Homeworld?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I spent a week in Panama City Panama, a dense urban area, but essentially a shit hole by western standards. I saw thousands of local women. Less than 5% of the women were even moderatelly attractive.
Most women there are chubby

Cope, if it were true, then the Netherlands would make the DPRK look like a libertarian state

I must be the biggest simp for Dutch women on this forum, just look at my posting history
Wealth also matters. Btw the neterlands has a near 50% obesity rate

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I must be the biggest simp for Dutch women on this forum, just look at my posting history
They have a particular look, face shape and body, that you don't see so much elsewhere.
For sure most are a bit more small long face, than wide face.

Wealth also matters. Btw the neterlands has a near 50% obesity rate
To add. It's mostly with old people, past age 30/35.
With young the obicity is less.

• JFL

Legit

• +1
They have a particular look, face shape and body, that you don't see so much elsewhere.
For sure most are a bit more small long face, than wide face.
Wide east-european face is the new Master-face.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I think... Most men in poor countries does give shit about looks because they dont have time for it. They work long hours just so survive. There is probably not very high standard in poor countries. In west both Male/Female put shit tons of work for their looks.

Last edited:
@Thrombo explain the jfl

Only in slavland, but not elsewhere.
Our girls are the most beautiful ones and the most hard-working. They know how to please men.

africa :what:

• JFL
That's cope England is one of the richest countries on earth and both genders here are lacking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13588
True or not?

unironicaly this

• +1
I think as a general rule, this is true.

• +1