Poor jaw developement is mostly environmental, not genetic

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
The environment has a great influence on how well the jaw develops. In fact, the jaw relies on external forces to properly grow and develop.

Most people believe that a recessed jaw and recessed facial structure is mostly due to genetics, but it isn't. It is actually due to poor oral posture, which causes a mostly downward instead of forward and downward growth.

I know for a fact that my small jaw and poor forward growth is not due to my genetics. My dad has healthy maxillary development, and so does my mom (my mom also jawmogs me, in fact), so I know for a fact that my genetics are great, relatively speaking. I've also been exposed to a high amount of prenatal testosterone, so that also rules out being testosterone deficient (even females easily jawmog you if you happen to be a frequent mouthbreather). However, one thing that I did often and frequently when I was younger is mouthbreathe. I also never would put my tounge against my palate.

Looking at an old picture of my dad when he was slightly older than me, I was very shocked. It looked like a mirror image of me, only he had a well developed jaw and proper face development. He easily mogged me when he was my age.

My only regret is that I didn't start mewing sooner.

The jaw is easy/relatively cheap to fix tho. Be glad your IPD isn't ogre tier because you didnt mew.

The jaw is easy/relatively cheap to fix tho. Be glad your IPD isn't ogre tier because you didnt mew.
I don't have any money saved up and I'm still in high school, so I wanna see where mewing takes me. If nothing changes by the time I'm 21, I'll get the jaw surgeries.

It’s both, nothing about us is strictly environmental. I definitely agree though that if you don’t use proper tongue posture and chew rough foods your development will be stunted.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
What is the best way to sleep for forward facial growth

It’s both, nothing about us is strictly environmental. I definitely agree though that if you don’t use proper tongue posture and chew rough foods your development will be stunted.

I'm the only one in the family with a small jaw. I always refused to chew on bones/eat hard foods my mom cooked for me. I also partially mouthbreathed.
What is the best way to sleep for forward facial growth
Everything that promotes forwards growth is just what we would have done naturally if we were still hunter gatherers 10000 years ago.

I'm the only one in the family with a small jaw. I always refused to chew on bones/eat hard foods my mom cooked for me. I also partially mouthbreathed.

Everything that promotes forwards growth is just what we would have done naturally if we were still hunter gatherers 10000 years ago.
So on side on back or??

So on side on back or??
I was suggesting don't use a pillow/don't use too soft of a mattress. You should sleep on your back. Naturally tho you switch sides through the night so it shouldnt matter too much. All sleeping on one side for life has done for me is make the facial hair on that side grow less.

I was suggesting don't use a pillow/don't use too soft of a mattress. You should sleep on your back. Naturally tho you switch sides through the night so it shouldnt matter too much. All sleeping on one side for life has done for me is make the facial hair on that side grow less.
Okay ill try that tonight. As you can see in profile pic i have pre good facial development for 13

Okay ill try that tonight. As you can see in profile pic i have pre good facial development for 13
The only thing that basically doesn't change from babyhood to adulthood are your eyes. This is sean opry
b9dc47.jpg

Genetics, I believe, determine shape and proportions while environment influences development. Genetics doesn't limit development threshold though as long as the favorable environment takes place.

The only thing that basically doesn't change from babyhood to adulthood are your eyes. This is sean opry
b9dc47.jpg
My hopefully I can get a better browridge and eyebrows atleast. Im already pretty gl ill pm for a rate

somewhat true... i remember that masseter hypertrophy makes your ramus longer. so chewing is legit know about excessive chewing.

somewhat true... i remember that masseter hypertrophy makes your ramus longer. so chewing is legit know about excessive chewing.
Violinists tend to have bigger chins too