positive weight gain results for face

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
does anyone have pictures for positive changes due to weight gain in face.

I was told to gain weight since I have an extremly gaunt face
even two surgeons refused to do fat grafting and later the use of dermal fillers

woulda appreciate links/photos where weight gain influenced face positivly

my face is rather narrow and I have prominent cheekbones which results in an extremly gaunt apparence due to lack of facial width

the basic consensus was „gain weight and we can do fillers for cheekbone prominence in a way you like it later“

Unfortunately I was told i’m fat and thus I have a hard time eating (I know i’m not fat but it still doesn’t help)
And I lost 16kg in a relatively short time span

When I google I basicly end up with people trying to lose weight to make cheeks more prominent
so that’s basicly the opposite of what I want

so does anyone know good results for positive changes due to weight gain since I’d really could use some motivation

my jaw looks better rn and im bulking

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
Alright, that’s what I needed
basicly a comment that says that gaining weight isn’t just cope
And I really think in my case it might be applicable as people estimste my weight around 45-50kg

Alright, that’s what I needed
basicly a comment that says that gaining weight isn’t just cope
And I really think in my case it might be applicable as people estimste my weight around 45-50kg
Ni?️?️a are you a dwarf or something that’s thin af

^ was my comment not nibbas
and no i’m not at 50kg anymore it’s just what people usually estimate my weight at so i suppose weight gain has to settle in a bit and I need to gain more
but i’m really concerned cause I keep thinking all the time “what if she was right and i’m really fat” but i’m just retarded
still have to deal with it
so i’m truing to get everyone to tell me to gain weight

No. My face goes easily bloated as my body fat increases.

yeah but in my case I have hollow cheeks and a narrow face
I seriously looked better with more fat in my face
at least I had the cute appeal
I went from cute to ...0.5psl repulsive
and never had much going for me anyway

so my idea is to get to healthy weight levels
and change cheekbones/maybe jaw

I just gotten a stimulant for my skin and even though the cheekbone prominence was just for a day since it wasn’t a space occupying filler it looked so much better
(which kinda questions increasing fat in my face but tbh I lack facial volume and breadth more then cheekbone prominence and everything is better then just lying around doing nothing then mental masturbation)

my face feels bloated even with low bf tbh tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
why? There are many possible reasons
some even think they’re bloated cause they got a double chin because of a low hyoid bone etc
i can only encourage everyone to go see surgeons (even just the ones that do fillers) for input
not saying it’s better then on here all the time but it has a different quality when talking to someone directly and pointing things out in your face directly

i look younger with some fat on my face. ppl guessed my age a lot lower like 15-16. now with a lean face i look 18-19 someone told me a few days ago. its probaby due to low cheekbones, hollow cheeks, plus worse under eye circles. the only reason why i stay lean is bodyhalo in summer

same
last 3 years seem to have aged me 10 years.
was really horrible skin used to be good etc.
that’s why I try to recreate at least that.
the problem with hollie cheeks is if you do lot have a wide enough skull it will look extremly gaunt and nothing is worse then a narrow gaunt face
i mean if someone has prominent cheelbones with a narrow face it’s easy to imagine how horrible that looks
there is just no room to make the features look good
even if I get more anterior prominence now it will look bad
that’s why I came up with getting a fuller face and build cheekbones on top of that
I was just scared i’d get a moonface but surgeon said it’s probably not possible for me to gain that much weight anyway
to wary of everything now I guess so I check one thousand times
but when I look st pictures with 68kg my face was still not fat
but i’m a stupid fuvk thst slways thinks „but why would she said it then“
kk enough private rantings for today

Last edited:
same
last 3 years seem to have aged me 10 years.
was really horrible skin used to be good etc.
that’s why I try to recreate at least that.
the problem with hollie cheeks is if you do lot have a wide enough skull it will look extremly gaunt and nothing is worse then a narrow gaunt face
i mean if someone has prominent cheelbones with a narrow face it’s easy to imagine how horrible that looks
there is just no room to make the features look good
even if I get more anterior prominence now it will look bad
that’s why I came up with getting a fuller face and build cheekbones on top of that
I was just scared i’d get a moonface but surgeon said it’s probably not possible for me to gain that much weight anyway
to wary of everything now I guess so I check one thousand times
but when I look st pictures with 68kg my face was still not fat
but i’m a stupid fuvk thst slways thinks „but why would she said it then“
kk enough private rantings for today
ye go for it it man, some ppl just look better that way. you can lose weight again, if it doesn't turn out well

i really appreciate the encouragement from you guys thanks

it's partly genetics tbh, both in bone structure and fat storage, some people have hollow cheeks at 17-18% bf, some don't get them until sub 12%