possible post-puberty molar eruption method

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
So this is a possible solution to deep bite. I have essentially opened my teeth to allow for a gap while still mewing and my molars are moving and my jaw is actually moved forward. I don't know to the extent the changes but bite has changed

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 3105
So this is a possible solution to deep bite. I have essentially opened my teeth to allow for a gap while still mewing and my molars are moving and my jaw is actually moved forward. I don't know to the extent the changes but bite has changed
wdym?

@Bitchwhipper2 i did your idea. i think it would be better to have the molar height just crooked than have nothing to correct off of

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

• +1
Reactions: Kazuya and Mr. President
basically dont touch your teeth at all, the thing with a deep bite is that the point of lock is in the molars which also doesn't allow eruption. By removing the lock you can theoretically change the teeth and allow them to erupt

but so far the molars in the back have swung out and the premolars have swung in

Good song
But the thread is a 1000 on the retarded meter
then tell me why dude, why make a dunk post if your not gonna share bro. at least tell why I know I'm retarted

basically dont touch your teeth at all, the thing with a deep bite is that the point of lock is in the molars which also doesn't allow eruption. By removing the lock you can theoretically change the teeth and allow them to erupt
why would you want that?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
A deep bite is probably caused by never having your teeth in proper contact in the first place.
According to mike mew majority of people who would come into his office with a deep bite kept their tongue inbetween their side teeth 24/7, (thus not allowing their molars to erupt to the same degree as their front teeth, and boom u got a deep bite)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
A deep bite is probably caused by never having your teeth in proper contact in the first place.
According to mike mew majority of people who would come into his office with a deep bite kept their tongue inbetween their side teeth 24/7, (thus not allowing their molars to erupt to the same degree as their front teeth, and boom u got a deep bite)
makes sense does mewing fix it?

makes sense does mewing fix it?
keeping the teeth in contact is a good principle to adopt and yes you should mew as well

• +1
Reactions: future_