Post mentalcel stories ITT

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Post your stories and experiences as a mentalcel here.

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius, Deleted member 4804, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
When I was in high school I got approached by lots of girls, some girls would literally bend down for me or open their legs for me in class and rub up on me, I didn't understand it at all.

I had no friends in HS.

I was bullied by male teachers and male students, they would push me or shoulder check me and call me names and take photos of me, I think they were jealous that girls were interested in me.

I'm a mentalcel because I didn't take advantage of these opportunities to get my dinger wet from these young JB's

If I could count, It has to of been atleast 40-50 girls who have shown clear interest in me since elementary school and I NEVER took advantage of it, I blame it on my home life, I lived with my mother and she was a dumb fuck, she didn't guide me and be a parent.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kosidius, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Pietrosiek and 8 others
Sitting down at the shopping mall on a bench, 2 JB foids sit either side of me, I instantly get up and walk away.
Was 14 years old at the time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Kosidius, Deleted member 4804 and 12 others
When I was 14 there was this hot af girl in my school that would sit on my lap and tell me I was her boyfriend. She was the hottest and most popular Stacy, she has 100k IG followers now and is the friend of the daughter of a millionaire so she was in the most important circle. I always thought she was playing with me and trying to make fun of me so I never stepped forward with her. When I changed schools my dumbass friends told me she liked me. They should've done it before because I was so stupid I never realized. Hell, even female friends told me she was always talking about me and how hot I am.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I had a chance to fuck a 16 year old girl when I was 12 but I turned her down because of I thought it was unethical (muslim parents)

Also when I was 13 I was getting so many lOls but I was too depressed and dead inside to do anything

hot girl told me I could touch her ass (we were behind a church too) and I got nervous, stuttered and left

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 1464
When i was in high school i had a dream to be a good guy but my circumstances forced me to get a tomato sauce from the kitchen and fix the car tyre but unfortunately it was rigged from the start and there was nothing i could do.

So i tried running a business for a while but this cute girl that i mentioned was saying odd shit about her grandmother who was a lawyer. But i made it work and now i try to cope with money and drugs but chad isnt trying hard enough to watch a movie on netfilix. But whatever fuck it tbh

I was very shocked but had to make it work and go with the flow

On first day of high school (12 years old), 18 year old foid (5.5 psl or so) wanted to kiss me, I said no, 20 minutes later I come back, and I see her kissing one of my friends, tongue kissing, he was touching her tits....

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, BigBoy, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
Sitting down at the shopping mall on a bench, 2 JB foids sit either side of me, I instantly get up and walk away.
Pussy move ngl

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
When I was 14 there was this hot af girl in my school that would sit on my lap and tell me I was her boyfriend. She was the hottest and most popular Stacy, she has 100k IG followers now and is the friend of the daughter of a millionaire so she was in the most important circle. I always thought she was playing with me and trying to make fun of me so I never stepped forward with her. When I changed schools my dumbass friends told me she liked me. They should've done it before because I was so stupid I never realized. Hell, even female friends told me she was always talking about me and how hot I am.
Tales from the land of Chad

FUCK YOU FAKECELS I NEVER GOT SUCH STRONG IOIS IN MY LIFE HOW CAN YOU BE SO AUTSTIC JESUS CHRIST FUCK YOU FAKECELS FUCKING GOOD LOOKING NIGGAS PRETENDING TO BE INCEL JUST GO AND SLAY BRO NO OFFENCE BTW

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax, BigBoy, Kosidius and 7 others
I accidently touched a cute girls ass on holiday when I was 16 and she giggled and told me how naughty that was and how she didn't expect that from me at all
I looked down, blushed and apologized

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: No Bones Dax, BigBoy, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
A foid that liked me wanted me to grope her ass while we were watching a movie in the back part of the class. I did.
Also she agreed to send me pics of her ass if i downloaded snapchat (which i never fucking did).
Holy fuck what a mentalcel jfl couldve lost virginity at 14

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1464
Post your stories and experiences as a mentalcel here.
Once a girl grabbed my ass and said I was different than the year before and she liked me. I was 12 or 13 in 8 grade and it was the year i went through puberty and was the third tallest in my class i had very early puberty since then i didnt grow anymore

A foid that liked me wanted me to grope her ass while we were watching a movie in the back part of the class. I did.
Also she agreed to send me pics of her ass if i downloaded snapchat (which i never fucking did).
Holy fuck what a mentalcel jfl couldve lost virginity at 14
Thanks for sharing with the class, Max.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, maxmendietta and Deleted member 1464
Tales from the land of Chad
At least I took advantage of other opportunities in my life. But that one will forever hurt me because of how retarded and innocent I was to not do anything. Back then I used to kiss other girls and shit, but I always thought this one was completely out of my league anyways. So I never understood her blatantly clear signals

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
FUCK YOU FAKECELS I NEVER GOT SUCH STRONG IOIS IN MY LIFE HOW CAN YOU BE SO AUTSTIC JESUS CHRIST FUCK YOU FAKECELS FUCKING GOOD LOOKING NIGGAS PRETENDING TO BE INCEL JUST GO AND SLAY BRO NO OFFENCE BTW
PayPal me some money so i can buy phenibut and i will.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
FORREAL NIGGA

I WISH I WAS MENTALCEL JFL

THIS THREAD IS SUIFUEL FOR UGLY NIGGAS LIKE ME

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, RamRanchCowboy and Over
THIS THREAD IS FUCKING SUIFUEL OMG SLAYERS.ME REEEEEEEE

Reee

Ee1

Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4804, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
@Ruby do you have any good story to share?

hot girl told me I could touch her ass (we were behind a church too) and I got nervous, stuttered and left
low inhib slayer move

I accidently touched a cute girls ass on holiday when I was 16 and she giggled and told me how naughty that was and how she didn't expect that from me at all
I looked down, blushed and apologized
Did you know her?

Once in middle school I assaulted a boy with a scissor after school , because he’ve made fun of me

Did you know her?
It was a camping where all the kids of similar age did shit together throughout the day such as mountainbiking, rafting, canoeing, swimming etc. and at night hung out and played games. I knew her name but we never really spoke.

It always stuck with me because I realised months later what an idiot I was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pendejo
Meanwhile I don't even know if females around my age exist

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
They must have thought you were autistic jfl, did they say anything to you before you walked away?

Not today fbi

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
They must have thought you were autistic jfl, did they say anything to you before you walked away?
They must have been following me or smthn. I sat down and like 10 seconds later they come around the corner and sit next to me.
I got up, walked away and didn't turn back.
I didn't hear them say anything.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Damn i wish i was a mentalcel . The only autistic story of mine is a girl called me creepy and i still thought she wanna fuck me

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
First moment I stepped into a class, random stacylite wrote my name on the board, then asked me some math questions how to solve etc (my mind went blank) already physically touching me and stuff, then at the end she asked me to leave the school together, I silently ran away and didn't go to school for months, then I changed the school :feelskek:

10th Grade already pubertymaxxed and shit :feelswhy:

You're just inviting fakecels to humblebrag and give themselves dopamine at the expense of trucels like me who have never got IOI's in their life. This is suifuel.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy and hebbewem
You're just inviting fakecels to humblebrag and give themselves dopamine at the expense of trucels like me who have never got IOI's in their life. This is suifuel.
Nobody forced you to read the thread.

Also mentalcels are still incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I was in class sitting with my hands on my table and one of the hottest girl in college that I really liked came and put her big ass on my hand I was thirteen yo and I had just discovered this very soft pleasure:lul::lul:, this act clearly meant that it was interested by me but I did nothing because I was too highinhib and stupid of course I have a lot of other storieswith many girls like that and that I regret having done nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Pendejo
I have so many:

Girl in middle school would make heart hands at me from across the room and one time wore extremely short shorts and spread her legs for me. I ignored her. I also ignored my actual gf in middle school, she'd give me gifts and shit on valentines day but I'd hardly ever give her attention or even kiss/hug her.

In sophomore year of hs this one girl was thirsting for me hard, she would always try to talk to me/touch me in class, she even asked me to a school dance (it was one where girls had to ask out guys). I rejected her. She would always compliment my hazel eyes and tell me when they looked green in certain lighting, and if I didn't talk to her for a day she'd get really upset and think I didn't like her. Her friend even came up to me once and said "you know she likes you right?". I also ignored her/never smashed, and I regret it every day.

In junior year there was a senior girl who tried asking me out during the summer, she texted me a couple times saying how much she missed me and wanted to see me. I still have her left on read 4 years later. A different girl would sometimes legitimately cuddle with me on the bus (which I had to take before I got my car) but she had actual mental issues so I don't regret doing nothing about it.

In senior year multiple freshman JBs would come up to me in the halls and touch and hug me or otherwise flirt with me in class. This happened about 10 times. This happened so much that my friends eventually gave me the nickname "freshman fucker". Another time, I was sitting next to this one girl in biology and she just laid her head on my shoulder and hugged my arm for the rest of class. Another girl who I was kind of flirting with started giving me strong IOIs near the end of the school year after being extremely cold to me at the beginning of the year. I also regret not fucking her because although she is not that attractive, she is actually a very sweet and genuine girl.

In math class during senior year, there were two girls who were friends that I had my eye on, both of them liked me but one of them was very overt about it. She would joke about having sex with me, she'd hug me during the middle of class and press and rub her tits onto me, or sometimes she'd grab my arm and just stroke it. She asked me to hug her once and I literally said "Why do you want a hug from me?" jfl. Both her and her friend would always say hi to me in the halls in that little sing song voice girls do when they're talking to a guy they like, but I ignored them so they thought I didn't like them anymore. Eventually her friend tried texting me after I graduated, but I left her on read and didn't reply for months because I was too nervous to talk to her.

I graduated as a virgin.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Pendejo
THIS THREAD IS FUCKING SUIFUEL OMG SLAYERS.ME REEEEEEEE

View attachment 252071
View attachment 252073
View attachment 252074
I have a suspicion you’re a good looking guy who has severe BDD. You’ve had IOI’s before. You’ve made threads about them. And only fakecels get mad at others. Everyone else just weeps and wallows and you get mad because you subconsciously know that you could get these experiences but your conscious mind holds you back.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and Over
  • +1
Reactions: Over and hebbewem
Back in middle school a girl I don't know stopped me in the hallway and told me I have beautiful eyes. I sperged out because I didn't know how to respond so I just said "I know" and walked away. That was the furthest I ever got with a woman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Slayer
And i thought that im fucking chad just becouse ive got some iois... Almost everybody is getting iois, fuck

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I have so many:

Girl in middle school would make heart hands at me from across the room and one time wore extremely short shorts and spread her legs for me. I ignored her. I also ignored my actual gf in middle school, she'd give me gifts and shit on valentines day but I'd hardly ever give her attention or even kiss/hug her.

In sophomore year of hs this one girl was thirsting for me hard, she would always try to talk to me/touch me in class, she even asked me to a school dance (it was one where girls had to ask out guys). I rejected her. She would always compliment my hazel eyes and tell me when they looked green in certain lighting, and if I didn't talk to her for a day she'd get really upset and think I didn't like her. Her friend even came up to me once and said "you know she likes you right?". I also ignored her/never smashed, and I regret it every day.

In junior year there was a senior girl who tried asking me out during the summer, she texted me a couple times saying how much she missed me and wanted to see me. I still have her left on read 4 years later. A different girl would sometimes legitimately cuddle with me on the bus (which I had to take before I got my car) but she had actual mental issues so I don't regret doing nothing about it.

In senior year multiple freshman JBs would come up to me in the halls and touch and hug me or otherwise flirt with me in class. This happened about 10 times. This happened so much that my friends eventually gave me the nickname "freshman fucker". Another time, I was sitting next to this one girl in biology and she just laid her head on my shoulder and hugged my arm for the rest of class. Another girl who I was kind of flirting with started giving me strong IOIs near the end of the school year after being extremely cold to me at the beginning of the year. I also regret not fucking her because although she is not that attractive, she is actually a very sweet and genuine girl.

In math class during senior year, there were two girls who were friends that I had my eye on, both of them liked me but one of them was very overt about it. She would joke about having sex with me, she'd hug me during the middle of class and press and rub her tits onto me, or sometimes she'd grab my arm and just stroke it. She asked me to hug her once and I literally said "Why do you want a hug from me?" jfl. Both her and her friend would always say hi to me in the halls in that little sing song voice girls do when they're talking to a guy they like, but I ignored them so they thought I didn't like them anymore. Eventually her friend tried texting me after I graduated, but I left her on read and didn't reply for months because I was too nervous to talk to her.

I graduated as a virgin.
What do you look like?

I have so many:

I graduated as a virgin.
giphy.gif

When I was in high school I got approached by lots of girls, some girls would literally bend down for me or open their legs for me in class and rub up on me, I didn't understand it at all.

I had no friends in HS.

I was bullied by male teachers and male students, they would push me or shoulder check me and call me names and take photos of me, I think they were jealous that girls were interested in me.

I'm a mentalcel because I didn't take advantage of these opportunities to get my dinger wet from these young JB's

If I could count, It has to of been atleast 40-50 girls who have shown clear interest in me since elementary school and I NEVER took advantage of it, I blame it on my home life, I lived with my mother and she was a dumb fuck, she didn't guide me and be a parent.
What is your psl?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem