Reactions: GetShrekt, Alt Number 3, Patrick Baitman and 16 others
Any 2PSL landwhale tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
Stinky obese curry foids 👍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
4 PSL dead average height guy can probably get a 3-3.5PSL girl or a kinda fat 4PSL girl. There are exceptions, but 90% of the time the dude must be better than the girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 1680, slayer69 and 1 other person
average /good looking girls this site is just full of mentalcels who look at tinder results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Copeful and Kenickie

• JFL
Reactions: Coping_nope, Deleted member 1680, slayer69 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 4416, Copeful and 1 other person
06a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
Capture dcran 2020 08 10  070212

Countless of high psl whores.

Its just a mindset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 1680
once youre a 7-7.5/10 irl you wont have problems getting any girl as long as your personality and money are right, as for 6/10 and below, youre going to have a hard time getting average to above average girls, 4/10 to 6/10 girls are going to be your range of women that will allow you to fuck, being 5/10 and below the easiest. if you are a <6/10 irl guy dont think about dating yet till you ascend.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 1680
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and PYT
u are probably just a mentalcel loser dude
I see normies dating GL girls a lot but it may be coz of my age (18) and location (England)
Hypergamy is real, just not as bad as this site makes it out to be, I know first hand since I work in a retail store near a highschool
You might see normies dating looksmatched foids
BUT
You can NOT expect the relationship to be success
There are going things on in the relationship that YOU SIMPLY DON'T SEE

Realy attractive dudes Irl have a high sex drive and fuck everything that isn't fat
The normie is getting chested on.

Blackpill isn't about normies it's about female nature, which is, that women seek the most valuable, genetic rich male, for reproduction purposes

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 1680, PYT and 2 others
20190613 143839

Volcel if u wouldn't

• Ugh..
Reactions: TITUS and Copeful
Hypergamy is real, just not as bad as this site makes it out to be, I know first hand since I work in a retail store near a highschool
You might see normies dating looksmatched foids
BUT
You can NOT expect the relationship to be success
There are going things on in the relationship that YOU SIMPLY DON'T SEE

Realy attractive dudes Irl have a high sex drive and fuck everything that isn't fat
The normie is getting chested on.

Blackpill isn't about normies it's about female nature, which is, that women seek the most valuable, genetic rich male, for reproduction purposes
everyone guy who slayed at my middle school had "relationships" but they really treated their "gf" like a FWB and got with other girls. Only cucks get with girls in 2020 and actually think they're going to go anywhere. just pump and dump and manipulate girls theory?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, slayer69 and HowAmIAlive123
compact midface, probably hot under all that fat
Another fattie with a compact midface.

@thecel 's theory is getting more real every day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and thecel
everyone guy who slayed at my middle school had "relationships" but they really treated their "gf" like a FWB and got with other girls. Only cucks get with girls in 2020 and actually think they're going to go anywhere. just pump and dump and manipulate girls theory?
how many dudes were doing this? top 20%? most normies?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
how many dudes were doing this? top 20%? most normies?
I'm gonna go in depth. In my school you had the popular kids and the popular kids who slayed. EVERYONE and I mean EVERY SINGLE one who slayed and pumped and dumped girls was lean, lowbodyfat, abs. There was a manlet even for middle school that had abs and made out with a girl who was taller than him and also had a boyfriend that heightmogged him to hell and back but was a ugly blackcel. I when I say lean I don't mean ripped I mean skinny, there was one who was anorexic tier but got with 7 girls.

The cream of the crop at my school were lean AND tall. You can imagine how much they slayed. And everyone who was lean looked good but that was mostly because of how lean they were because back in the 6th grade when they were all fat they looked like utter shit.

And when I say these guys slayed they SLAYED. Not a few girlfriends no. These guys had FWB's in other schools and would hang out with them on the weekends or whenever they were available to fuck. These guys would hook up with girls in the few parties we hosted outside of school.

There were only around 15ish slayers and only a handful that were in the tall and lean category. There were plenty of good looking girls at my school to go around and even then they would seek girls from other schools. Mind you this is all in 8th grade middle school.

• Woah
Reactions: slayer69
normie NT guys can fuck/date gigastaceys if they are lucky

u are a basement dwelling retard living in Mumbai if u deny this

seen psl2-3 guys walking hand in hand with girls who look like my avi

• Hmm...
Reactions: malignant
I'm gonna go in depth. In my school you had the popular kids and the popular kids who slayed. EVERYONE and I mean EVERY SINGLE one who slayed and pumped and dumped girls was lean, lowbodyfat, abs. There was a manlet even for middle school that had abs and made out with a girl who was taller than him and also had a boyfriend that heightmogged him to hell and back but was a ugly blackcel. I when I say lean I don't mean ripped I mean skinny, there was one who was anorexic tier but got with 7 girls.

The cream of the crop at my school were lean AND tall. You can imagine how much they slayed. And everyone who was lean looked good but that was mostly because of how lean they were because back in the 6th grade when they were all fat they looked like utter shit.

And when I say these guys slayed they SLAYED. Not a few girlfriends no. These guys had FWB's in other schools and would hang out with them on the weekends or whenever they were available to fuck. These guys would hook up with girls in the few parties we hosted outside of school.

There were only around 15ish slayers and only a handful that were in the tall and lean category. There were plenty of good looking girls at my school to go around and even then they would seek girls from other schools. Mind you this is all in 8th grade middle school.
jesus christ suicide fuel. these dudes were racking up dozens of bodies starting in 6th grade?

damn my school was not that bad, sex occured but not like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, slayer69 and malignant
normie NT guys can fuck/date gigastaceys if they are lucky

u are a basement dwelling retard living in Mumbai if u deny this

seen psl2-3 guys walking hand in hand with girls who look like my avi
your avi is normal stacy, not giga

but i agree i've seen it a few times, but probably not as much as in your country since america is full of whales

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and PYT
jesus christ suicide fuel. these dudes were racking up dozens of bodies starting in 6th grade?

damn my school was not that bad, sex occured but not like that.
No they started in 7th not at the same level as in 8th. They went full fuck boy pump and dump in 8th.

No they started in 7th not at the same level as in 8th. They went full fuck boy pump and dump in 8th.
and what was it like in high school? 4 years of an orgy?

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
and what was it like in high school? 4 years of an orgy?
I'm 14 years old broski. Highschool has yet to start but when it does I will leave. But it probably will be tbh jfl

I'm 14 years old broski. Highschool has yet to start but when it does I will leave. But it probably will be tbh jfl
oh that makes sense now

you're in the younger generation, it just gets worse and worse. that's why it was such suifuel for you

how do you look btw? are you still virgin?

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
oh that makes sense now

you're in the younger generation, it just gets worse and worse. that's why it was such suifuel for you

how do you look btw? are you still virgin?
To be honest it was never suicidefuel for me. I was popular but got bloated midschool year from binging and purging trying to waterfast aftering reading threads about it here. I don't know how I look facially PSL wise, but if it helps I'm 6 ft. If I asked someone to rate me and I got doxxed my life would be over cause where I live being associated with incels and weird niggas are not liked at all so that's a risk i'm not willing to take. I lost my virginity at 13 but I was about to be 14 . We both lost our virginity to eachother in the bathroom stall of a park.

To be honest this hypergamy shit really is getting worse. How my children will cope is beyond me. Every girl in my city is a giga slut that vapes and is willing to give blowjobs to anyone that's thugmaxxed or claims a gang. These are 14-15 year old daughters giving kids head behind staircases and getting fucked in bathroom stalls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and slayer69
I lost my virginity at 13 but I was about to be 14
mogs me to oblivion

all women are such whores these days it's nuts

• So Sad
Reactions: slayer69 and PYT
mogs me to oblivion

all women are such whores these days it's nuts
Girls are encouraged to be sluts even proudly putting in their bios that they're hoes. I try not to be misogynistic since I see how bitter people become but it's a clown world. There are no loyal girls. And the ones that do exist are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 1680
5O3SasU

Last edited:
Girls are encouraged to be sluts even proudly putting in their bios that they're hoes. I try not to be misogynistic since I see how bitter people become but it's a clown world. There are no loyal girls. And the ones that do exist are ugly.
TERA BRUTAL.

LITERALLY TERA BRUTAL....

WHICH PART OF THIS GAY WORLD ARE YOU FROM?

and which region if your country is huge as fuck

• +1
TERA BRUTAL.

LITERALLY TERA BRUTAL....

WHICH PART OF THIS GAY WORLD ARE YOU FROM?

and which region if your country is huge as fuck
Florida

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Here is a selection of girls I've matched on tinder in the last week. These are girls I can fuck as a 4.5/10 male.

IMG 1384
IMG 1381
IMG 1383
IMG 1385
IMG 1382

I don't really want to fuck any of them, tbh. I'm hypergamous as fuck so I only want a 6 or 7.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and malignant
your avi is normal stacy, not giga

but i agree i've seen it a few times, but probably not as much as in your country since america is full of whales
Yeah shes a normal stacey

must be brutal for americancels. Srs i see like 10 hot sluts on every street here meanwhile guys have noodle arms and recessed faces

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Yeah shes a normal stacey

must be brutal for americancels. Srs i see like 10 hot sluts on every street here meanwhile guys have noodle arms and recessed faces
Roosh V wrote about "pussy exists in a state of equilibrium" and that certain market forces cause an imbalance one way or the other.

it seems like northern europe is reverse to america

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Roosh V wrote about "pussy exists in a state of equilibrium" and that certain market forces cause an imbalance one way or the other.

it seems like northern europe is reverse to america
Are american girls really so ugly? Which state are u at?

i think northern states have the hottest girls, like minnesota.

• +1
Are american girls really so ugly? Which state are u at?

i think northern states have the hottest girls, like minnesota.
some foids are hot but most are ugly. hot foids are chadlite+ only

high normies can usually get a becky though

some foids are hot but most are ugly. hot foids are chadlite+ only

high normies can usually get a becky though
Why are american girls so ugly u think? Is it genes or is it because they are chubby/cant do makeup properly

Indir

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and malignant
Why are american girls so ugly u think? Is it genes or is it because they are chubby/cant do makeup properly
chubby mainly

chubby mainly
I think american guys look better than nordic guys (darker hair, more robust frame, less hipster soyboys) while girls are much uglier

but maybe I overrate american guys idk

Below average and masculine, normies can have her
IMG 20200814 142258