KeyLegitimateCormorant size restricted

• +1
Reactions: Over
Maxresdefault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, FutureMogger, Hades and 5 others
He mogs me facially and probably by height as well
If he unironically mogs you and you aren’t just aspie then you should have roped with the umbilical cord when you were in the womb. He’s like 99th percentile when it comes to ugliness without being deformed.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, TheEndHasNoEnd and Over
not even the most surgerymaxxed user could compete with that ngl
nicki literally did the michael jackson

nosejob+HARDCORE whitemaxxing, and probably some other surgeries

mirin her doin ascension ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Comment 15823406424iQJbS181rKWi4eGdXFstG w400

D7obm6JUIAA1jRr

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Zeta ascended, didntreadlol and 2 others
79307679 B753 455E 90AB 6BBA912B70C3

7A41841B F8FE 4CE6 93DA C1028492ECAF

823529DF 1DC0 48EF 9D27 CF5D07E0666E

F80155CD 76A1 47E5 A359 B468D0458CFD

:feelswhy: :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and PubertyMaxxer
If he unironically mogs you and you aren’t just aspie then you should have roped with the umbilical cord when you were in the womb. He’s like 99th percentile when it comes to ugliness without being deformed.
He has a better eye area due to narrowness and lack of upper eyelid exposure, and a more robust chin. It's not clear whether his nose really is that asymmetrical or the angle is making it look that way. He's balder than me, but bald is bald.

PM me pics
I've never gotten a match on Tinder. In fact, I can't even get a coffee date with an obese single mom with a recessed maxilla on Plenty of Fish, which the guy in the OP probably could. What is there to see?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy and Over
He has a better eye area due to narrowness and lack of upper eyelid exposure, and a more robust chin. It's not clear whether his nose really is that asymmetrical or the angle is making it look that way. He's balder than me, but bald is bald.

I've never gotten a match on Tinder. In fact, I can't even get a coffee date with an obese single mom with a recessed maxilla on Plenty of Fish, which the guy in the OP probably could. What is there to see?
To see if u can improve

Where's all the selfies???

No way he mogs you. His level of PSL is equal in rarity to PSL7 - 7.5

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Dbam

This money max
AepXN4b 460s
Fsys images Arts Arts  Pictures 2009 3 13 1236949381271 George Clooney in ER 002

3683 george clooney1
lol

• +1
Reactions: Hades

It’s rare as fuck for someone to be as ugly as him. It’s like me telling you that i’m 8PSL. You are like one in 10k people LITERALLY if you what you say is true.

Also his eye area is absolute garbage and his nose looks like that because of a deviated septum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
To see if u can improve
You'll probably just tell me to leanmax (which I have, it just makes my midface look longer and exacerbates my upper eyelid exposure in exchange for more definition in my weak shitty jaw; the difference it makes on apps is precisely nil) since my face right now is bloated from steroid abuse and calorie surplus.

You'll probably just tell me to leanmax (which I have, it just makes my midface look longer and exacerbates my upper eyelid exposure in exchange for more definition in my weak shitty jaw; the difference it makes on apps is precisely nil) since my face right now is bloated from steroid abuse and calorie surplus.
Why are u on roids if u are a truecel, are u trying to ascend?

6644D82C 61B2 48AD BBA6 35368BF4B550

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3795, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
No way he mogs you. His level of PSL is equal in rarity to PSL7 - 7.5
I think he mogs me slightly. Not to a large degree.

It’s rare as fuck for someone to be as ugly as him. It’s like me telling you that i’m 8PSL. You are like one in 10k people LITERALLY if you what you say is true.

Also his eye area is absolute garbage and his nose looks like that because of a deviated septum.
He has a negative canthal tilt, something which I also have. He doesn't have my upper eyelid exposure and large "prey eyes".

Why are u on roids if u are a truecel, are u trying to ascend?
I want more muscle and fewer years on my life. Steroids will give me both those things.

I think he mogs me slightly. Not to a large degree.

He has a negative canthal tilt, something which I also have. He doesn't have my upper eyelid exposure and large "prey eyes".

I want more muscle and fewer years on my life. Steroids will give me both those things.
Post pic of someone who genuinely resembles you. Don’t be aspie and post some clinically deformed guy. Try to be unbiased.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2597 and Incoming

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob, PubertyMaxxer and Greeicy

• Love it
I still can’t guess your nationality and it’s pissing me off. Kurdish? Iraqi?
Arab. My mom is Egyptian and my dad is Moroccan.

• Love it
Reactions: Incoming
Arab. My mom is Egyptian and my dad is Moroccan.
Ah that makes sense. My mom is also Egyptian but she was lightskinned so I don’t look very dark

• +1
Post pic of someone who genuinely resembles you. Don’t be aspie and post some clinically deformed guy. Try to be unbiased.
I mean, I'm trying my best, looking through looks rating subreddits to find someone who looks similar, but even the ugliest guys mog me in at least two different ways...

• So Sad
I mean, I'm trying my best, looking through looks rating subreddits to find someone who looks similar, but even the ugliest guys mog me in at least two different ways...
Stop larping

Stop larping
I just found someone who looks a lot like me except he hairmogs me.

Now to find someone with a hairline as shitty as mine...

A picture of my oneitis

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Greeicy
@ImprovLoser @Greeicy

I have this guy's face

and this guy's hair

@KingOfRome height?

• JFL
@ImprovLoser @Greeicy

I have this guy's face

and this guy's hair

Honestly if you get a hair system and fraud your height with lifts you would get a GF by being NTmaxxed and trying your luck in real life. Not bad looking at all.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 2597
Honestly if you get a hair system and fraud your height with lifts you would get a GF by being NTmaxxed and trying your luck in real life. Not bad looking at all.
I've gone loopy from 25 years of truecel rotmaxx life; about as NTminned as someone could be without inborn autism. And that guy is being rated a 4/10 on reddit of all places, with hair. Not bad looking? Then why is Jabba the Hutt's sister treating me like something she scraped off the bottom of her shoe, not just on apps but in real life as well?

• +1
I've gone loopy from 25 years of truecel rotmaxx life; about as NTminned as someone could be without inborn autism. And that guy is being rated a 4/10 on reddit of all places, with hair. Not bad looking? Then why is Jabba the Hutt's sister treating me like something she scraped off the bottom of her shoe, not just on apps but in real life as well?
Why are u gymcelling do u want to get a ltr?

Honestly, if you look like that guy’s worst picture combined with a bald head then sure I can see whores treating you bad. But honestly if you were 6’3 and looked EXACTLY like that guy (with hair, which is easily frauded with hair system) then you would have no problem at the very least getting a cute asian GF. Keep in mind by exactly I also mean same collagen so if your skin quality is shittier then the chances of females being repulsed by you increase.

But as of now, assuming you look like the bald version of him + 5’9 height then I can see you not being able to get laid. Although you should have at least gotten IOIs in middle school or junior year of Highschool. How tall were you from middle school to Highschool?

Why are u gymcelling do u want to get a ltr?
Because the public is full of foids who hate ugly men and simps who'll do anything to please them up to and including violence.

Honestly, if you look like that guy’s worst picture combined with a bald head then sure I can see whores treating you bad. But honestly if you were 6’3 and looked EXACTLY like that guy (with hair, which is easily frauded with hair system) then you would have no problem at the very least getting a cute asian GF. Keep in mind by exactly I also mean same collagen so if your skin quality is shittier then the chances of females being repulsed by you increase.

But as of now, assuming you look like the bald version of him + 5’9 height then I can see you not being able to get laid. Although you should have at least gotten IOIs in middle school or junior year of Highschool. How tall were you from middle school to Highschool?
I'm not 6'3 though and I would never pass as it even with lifts.

My skin quality is slightly shittier.

I hit puberty early so I've been 5'9 since I was 13. No IOI's ever, once, in my entire life.

• Hmm...
Because the public is full of foids who hate ugly men and simps who'll do anything to please them up to and including violence.

I hit puberty early so I've been 5'9 since I was 13. No IOI's ever, once, in my entire life.
Bruh you probably got IOIs at least in middle school especially considering 5’9 is insanely tall for a 13 year old but you never noticed. A younger version of that guy with more collagen and full head of hair would 100% slay in pre-teen years. I feel like you were just aspie and never tried to be NT. You could have slayed in your pre-teen years and maybe a bit in junior Highschool but you fucked up your chances...I can see you being Incel at 25 with what I’m picturing right now but honestly you should have had at least something going on with a female when you were much younger.

• +1

w/ jaw surgery, hair system and juiced up physique you could do quite decent even at that height