Post pics that make you feel sad

Bruh you probably got IOIs at least in middle school especially considering 5’9 is insanely tall for a 13 year old but you never noticed. A younger version of that guy with more collagen and full head of hair would 100% slay in pre-teen years. I feel like you were just aspie and never tried to be NT. You could have slayed in your pre-teen years and maybe a bit in junior Highschool but you fucked up your chances...I can see you being Incel at 25 with what I’m picturing right now but honestly you should have had at least something going on with a female when you were much younger.
I was bullied relentlessly since kindergarten. I tried to make friends and be NT but was constantly rejected by even the lowest social strata. Why would that be the case were I not a truecel?

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
I was bullied relentlessly since kindergarten. I tried to make friends and be NT but was constantly rejected by even the lowest social strata. Why would that be the case were I not a truecel?
Because of autisim tbh

Because of autisim tbh
I've been to numerous clinical psychiatrists, and they explicitly said I don't have autism. And even if I did, I would've at least been able to make friends with other autistics were I not a truecel.

9X8BQugRRSXOzEkilxNsXDHn62fsnOEAinfw9yhUTAUzzIVYwcgHTArZm8BmIxDd6lkPqtghf_yXJlVhPeWo-uQo-Y9ZPNu5acSxyjFI6cJStBU4jV8r1XFngbdksdelF4iUBlkh09Wu

who the fuck bullied you, highschoolers? 13 year old 5'9 would look like a fucking giant next to the same age kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
who the fuck bullied you, highschoolers? 13 year old 5'9 would look like a fucking giant next to the same age kids
Not with skinny wrists, no. I also wasn't the tallest kid. 5'9 was common-ish. One in my grade was over 6 feet tall. I was also completely alone, utterly rejected with no friends to speak of, and there's strength in numbers...