• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, eiegta, h111 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, normie_joe and h111
I just mogged your whole thread (songs posted) with just one post.

Do you even realize it?

@serialcoper

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
I just mogged your whole thread (songs posted) with just one post.

Do you even realize it?

@serialcoper
You’ve got too much free time

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Thunder by imagine dragons

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and BeanletMogger
obviously

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Akhi and IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I’m a man who comes from the higher ground
And I'm a man who comes from the lowest ground, but who's ascending to the highest ground:feelshah:

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6825
And I'm a man who comes from the lowest ground, but who's ascending to the highest ground:feelshah:
You only cause distraction I look for bigger targets then I turn the tide of battle

• Hmm...

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel

• +1
I look for bigger target
Here it is, the target you should aim for. Go join the Mocro Mafia and find him. If you have balls that is

1783958 8CA42BD8 6059 4060 8D68 3880ED0B300B

• JFL

• +1

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I’m a pretty big deal
Ok, let me ask you a question...

When did you discover the blackpill for the first time in your life?

• +1
Ok, let me ask you a question...

When did you discover the blackpill for the first time in your life?
In with the old out with the new they don’t make them like they used to

• +1
touhou mogs any other video game music back to african drum ceremonies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
never played it which one should i start with
you can start from any game tbh because the stories of each games aren't really interconnected at least to a very relevant degree
i recommend starting with 13 to practice because it's an easy chill game + doesn't have the rough ui of the earlier games, if you aren't good at danmaku games. then you can start over from touhou 6 to 'follow over chronologically'
there's also 5 games that come before touhou 6 which are for the PC-98 operating system (you can emulate it ofc)
you can start from them if you truly wanna follow chronologically, the creator says that's not really necessary and you can start from 6 tho. (theyre pretty hard also)

• +1
When I saw your post, it was just the link and not the video, so I thought you didn't know how to post videos.

My bad 🤙
Damn. I thought you were gonna call me out for editing the post, and then I was gonna say "how did I edit your quote?" And then your mind was gonna be blown because somehow I edited it in between your deciding to quote it and you quoting it, unless I'm missing something in the way this all works. I'm high.

• +1
Fix me a drink so I can stay refreshed
Here you go! You can have a drink (Fanta+RedBull+Xanax) with us (me and my girlfriend) and also talk about life with us, and perhaps, if you're also an outlaw like us, you can become our partner in crime. 🫳💰🙊🙈🙉

Screenshot 2024 08 10 10 11 39 2123

Last edited:
  • JFL
you can start from any game tbh because the stories of each games aren't really interconnected at least to a very relevant degree
i recommend starting with 13 to practice because it's an easy chill game + doesn't have the rough ui of the earlier games, if you aren't good at danmaku games. then you can start over from touhou 6 to 'follow over chronologically'
there's also 5 games that come before touhou 6 which are for the PC-98 operating system (you can emulate it ofc)
you can start from them if you truly wanna follow chronologically, the creator says that's not really necessary and you can start from 6 tho. (theyre pretty hard also)
12 is the most fun game and can also be used to practice because of the special gimmick of it, where you can get more lives and bombs

Pizza parlour- club penguin

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Damn. I thought you were gonna call me out for editing the post, and then I was gonna say "how did I edit your quote?" And then your mind was gonna be blown because somehow I edited it in between your deciding to quote it and you quoting it, unless I'm missing something in the way this all works. I'm high.
If you're really high bro, check my three threads about God:

Thank me later;)

12 is the most fun game and can also be used to practice because of the special gimmick of it, where you can get more lives and bombs

I listened to the first song it was pretty good so I'll def check it out, the only bullet hell i've ever played is calamity so i'm not really the best lol. cool i'll start with the 13th one

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Silent Hill and Nier's music mog too hard :Comfy:

• Love it
@longjohnmong smoke that Zaza until you get high af, high as a kite, and enjoy the read. 🤙

@longjohnmong smoke that Zaza until you get high af, high as a kite, and enjoy the read. 🤙
I took some kratom, so not that kind of high.

But I did read your posts. I am an atheist, mostly.

• Hmm...
I took some kratom, so not that kind of high.
I advice you to archive my threads first, and then buy some psychedelics (preferably LSD on moderate doses (150-200 micrograms)) from a legit source, then after you get high on psychedelics, read my threads atheist nigga 🤯

@longjohnmong or are you too high inhibition to confront the Truth?:ogre: