Post the story about the biggest Chad you're encountered IRL

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
Post the story here about how did you encounted him and how did females reacted to him
Here are some I found on PSL forums

One is an acquaintance of mine

6'6 great colouring white guy, great frame, very nice. Solid 8/10 PSL standard face.

I remember one time I mentioned his name to a girl and she got so interested she wouldn't leave me alone.

I also heard from another girl that he has big sex parties at his house. Just him and a lot of girls.

Another one I met in this class. Very very very handsome masculine DOM white guy. Looked like a morph. Huge neck, wrists, shoulders, muscles, tattoos, 6'5 at least. Amogged everyone within 100 miles. I looked carefully at the girls and literally all of them where looking at him with these eyes that said choose me, fuck me etc. Like how a tied up dog looks at you when it wants to be free, all the guys where wanting to be friends with him. I made these observations before I found PSL

I was so depressed I didn't go to class for 2 weeks and ending up dropping it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bars, maxxerlord, Snowskinned and 9 others
idk highest psl ive ever seen was 6 psl and everyone would talk to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Suns9999
bump bump

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Post the story here about how did you encounted him and how did females reacted to him

6'6 great colouring white guy, great frame, very nice. Solid 8/10 PSL standard face.

I remember one time I mentioned his name to a girl and she got so interested she wouldn't leave me alone.

I also heard from another girl that he has big sex parties at his house. Just him and a lot of girls.

Another one I met in this class. Very very very handsome masculine DOM white guy. Looked like a morph. Huge neck, wrists, shoulders, muscles, tattoos, 6'5 at least. Amogged everyone within 100 miles. I looked carefully at the girls and literally all of them where looking at him with these eyes that said choose me, fuck me etc. Like how a tied up dog looks at you when it wants to be free, all the guys where wanting to be friends with him. I made these observations before I found PSL

it was one week after i lost my virginity, and i was feeling high spirits. felt like acslayer and had some confidence in my walk and i was at CVS getting some random bullshit when a 6’5 PIERCING JAWLINE WIDE SHOULDERED ARYAN BLONDE CHAD walks in and his hunter eyes GLARE actoss the entire room like crystals of blue diamonds. ofc he had some girl with him meanwhile i dumped the bitch for being mid so in that exact moment i became incel again:incel:moral of the story: having sex only makes u feel better for so long, that time it doesnt is when u see a chad who reminds u of ur place.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxxerlord, Art of Pattinson, Suns9999 and 2 others
i encountered a chad called @emeraldglass i came to .org on a dark night and needed someone to sticky my thread

@Gengar couldn t do it but when I thought there was no hope he (@emeraldglass ) came to the thread and stickied it for 10h🦅😢. truly never forget such a moment

@chudlite @ey88 @truthhurts @Litekiller11 (y)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: maxxerlord, Gengar, Suns9999 and 4 others

A guy from my highschool, probably 6,5 PSL, looks like a skinny version of David Laid, very athletic, very autistic in an NT type of way, and has a new gf every week or so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxerlord, Suns9999 and lowtiernormiechad
A guy from my highschool, probably 6,5 PSL, looks like a skinny version of David Laid, very athletic, very autistic in an NT type of way, and has a new gf every week or so
does he mog laid facially

• JFL

mentally ill if serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxerlord, Suns9999 and jué
This 6’9 chad at my gym who was massive and was taking away all the attention from the big bum ginger gym employee 😕 :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Suns9999
does he mog laid facially
You know what's funny, he is probably fucking a HTB rn and I am spending my time looking at pictures of him and analyzing his skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Suns9999 and lowtiernormiechad

mentally ill if serious
Something similar happened to me, believe me, your mind goes blank and you don't want anyone to see you, then you don't leave your room for 2 years, it's sad

• JFL
i encountered a chad called @emeraldglass i came to .org on a dark night and needed someone to sticky my thread

@Gengar couldn t do it but when I thought there was no hope he (@emeraldglass ) came to the thread and stickied it for 10h🦅😢. truly never forget such a moment

@chudlite @ey88 @truthhurts @Litekiller11 (y)
Emmybhai is chaddam. :love:

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
this is really not as bad as the ones in the thread but met this guy from a girl he was like 6'4 curly hair and tan, he knew every girl in the park and would constantly do inappropriate stuff with girls but would get praised for it, one time he said he was hot and was sweating and like all the girls started chanting "take it off, take it off"

fuck me man its so brutal being under 6'3
he wasn't insane psl material but was alr looking

Last edited:
6'2 low chad face
Went to my previous school. He hooked up with 2 girls in my class within 2 weeks of school then I always saw him with girls. I saw a girl I've been in a talking stage with earlier sitting on his lap. Don't miss that faggot school at all

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
fuck me man its so brutal being under 6'3
imo my best feature is I'm 6'3''
but God doesn't gave me a insane face card like the shor men have

I went on a field trip a few months ago with my French class. We only have 2 boys in the class, and I am one of them. The rest are girls(one htb). It was like a 2 hour bus drive, but as soon as we got off the bus we were greeted by this complete mogger. To this day he is the most attractive man I’ve ever seen. I heightmogged him, as was around 5’10-5’11, but that meant jackshit. Vibrant blue eyes, full pink lips, and a great stubble. He was our tour guide, so he was with us the whole time. But one time he went to the bathroom, and we he opened the door, every girl looked at him. Even my fucking French teacher. After the field trip, the girls at the back of bus were able to find his social media and follow him. He looked like a less chiseled version of Jon kortajarena. I coped by telling myself I was taller than him, but deep down I knew it was over 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
Have seen a lot of gl people, but never rly heard of or seen chad worship in Russia

Imo, red/blue pills are much more applicable here

I went on a field trip a few months ago with my French class. We only have 2 boys in the class, and I am one of them. The rest are girls(one htb). It was like a 2 hour bus drive, but as soon as we got off the bus we were greeted by this complete mogger. To this day he is the most attractive man I’ve ever seen. I heightmogged him, as was around 5’10-5’11, but that meant jackshit. Vibrant blue eyes, full pink lips, and a great stubble. He was our tour guide, so he was with us the whole time. But one time he went to the bathroom, and we he opened the door, every girl looked at him. Even my fucking French teacher. After the field trip, the girls at the back of bus were able to find his social media and follow him. He looked like a less chiseled version of Jon kortajarena. I coped by telling myself I was taller than him, but deep down I knew it was over 😔
he knew very well what he was doing