Post your favorite The Bible quote

pisslord

pisslord

Banned
Matthew 5:30

<30> And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better for you to lose one of your members than for your whole body to go into hell.

• Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Only non fiction works are worth quoting

Only non fiction works are worth quoting
I'm rly starting to hate autist atheists. Let people who want to believe and pray in peace. I dont even believe in bible but it always crack my nuts when someone is screeching how fake it is.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Zeta ascended, DidntRead and 1 other person
I liked the one they use on the "Fury" movie, but the movie kind of ruined it for me.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
198D2730 E0A3 49B1 AE17 FF1EB7112CBC

XD

didn't read tbh

<30> And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better for you to lose one of your members than for your whole body to go into hell.

A FRIEND OF THE WORLD IS AN ENEMY OF GOD

• +1
Reactions: Demir and pisslord

I jerk off with my left hand

“Muhammad has always been standing higher than the Christianity. He does not consider god as a human being and never makes himself equal to God. Muslims worship nothing except God and Muhammad is his Messenger. There is no any mystery and secret in it.”
100367417-allah-translation-in-the-name-of-god-dark-ang-golden-background-geometrical-islamic-motif-or-ornamen.jpg

“Muhammad has always been standing higher than the Christianity. He does not consider god as a human being and never makes himself equal to God. Muslims worship nothing except God and Muhammad is his Messenger. There is no any mystery and secret in it.”
100367417-allah-translation-in-the-name-of-god-dark-ang-golden-background-geometrical-islamic-motif-or-ornamen.jpg
Don't forget 72 virgins.

If there was a list of the stupidest most evil religions ever Islam would be the top 10 then followed by scientology at 11

If there was a list of the stupidest most evil religions ever Islam would be the top 10 then followed by scientology at 11
wait is this good or bad?

John 4:22 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 "You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews."

👃🙏🧔

🕍 💰💰💰💰💰💰

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
Jeremiah 21:10
“For I have set my face against this city for evil, and not for good, saith the LORD: it shall be given into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall burn it with fire.”

Isaiah 45:7
“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.”

Isaiah 56:7
“Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.”

1 Kings 8:27
“But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?”

Psalms 139:7
“Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?”

Psalms 113:4
“The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.”

Exodus 15:3
“The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.”

Psalms 147:4 - 147:5
“He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names. Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.”

• +1
Reactions: Demir and pisslord
You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and pisslord
Another good one.

Romans 13:1
“Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.”

• +1
Reactions: pisslord