POSTING IN LOOKSMAXXING UNTIL MY WARNING GETS REMOVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
AS SOME OF YOU MIGHT KNOW, I WAS UNJUSTLY WARNED FOR ''LEAKING DMS'' WHEN IT'S NOT A LEAK WHEN I HAVE A VERY CLEAR DISCLAIMER IN MY PROFILE STATING THAT ANYTHING DMED TO ME IS UP TO ME TO SHARE IF I'D LIKE TO DO SO.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CREATED TO PETITION THE STAFF OF LOOKSMAX, @Alexanderr, @Gargantuan, @her, @Kingkellz, @Lorsss, @PapiMew, @Rift, and @tyronelite TO REVOKE THIS WARNING, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

THIS THREAD WILL BE REPEATED EVERY DAY UNTIL THE DEMAND IS MET.

Thread 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, thecel, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
AS SOME OF YOU MIGHT KNOW, I WAS UNJUSTLY WARNED FOR ''LEAKING DMS'' WHEN IT'S NOT A LEAK WHEN I HAVE A VERY CLEAR DISCLAIMER IN MY PROFILE STATING THAT ANYTHING DMED TO ME IS UP TO ME TO SHARE IF I'D LIKE TO DO SO.
View attachment 1456189
View attachment 1456190

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CREATED TO PETITION THE STAFF OF LOOKSMAX, @Alexanderr, @Gargantuan, @her, @Kingkellz, @Lorsss, @PapiMew, @Rift, and @tyronelite TO REVOKE THIS WARNING, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

Thread 1
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5189
You were not supposed to read. You are a mere user, an invisible speck. You are a puppet on the strings and this thread was not made for your unworthy eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 15099
Your policy doesn’t trump the law unfortunately

The warning will most likely stay
No such thing as ''law''. Only guidelines. I have, for my personal reasons, created a guideline of my own that is visible to everyone who wants to engage in any form of contact with me.

Any reason for this rule to exist in the first place is squashed by the fact i have an open disclaimer

damn, they should've just banned u... maybe next time

Keep crying like an autist :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial
Keep crying like an autist :feelshah:
This is not Mod behaviour... This is the behaviour i expect from an 8-year old on Fortnite.

• JFL
Reactions: Rift
View attachment 1456189
View attachment 1456190

Thread 1
Moderators can warn at their discretion, circumventing the rule with your disclaimer is irrelevant. Only thing you’ll achieve by repeatedly posting in the wrong section is warnings.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.