Potential lifefuel for skinnycels

D

Deleted member 8016

Silver
Have you ever noticed how boomers usually MOG most of us skeleton wise?
Bigger hands, Biggers wrists...
Were they born this way? I know my father wasn't but now he has good overall width

This article says that "Even though bones stop growing in length in early adulthood, they can continue to increase in thickness or diameter throughout life in response to stress from increased muscle activity or to weight. The increase in diameter is called appositional growth."
This is potential lifefuel for wristcells and other skinny skinny babastard.
Does anyone of you know how to speedup the process, I need my whole skeleton to be thicker
Source:https://training.seer.cancer.gov/anatomy/skeletal/growth.html

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 12002, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Just eat food m8

Ye collagen, lions mane , no fap and reps in the 4-7 range. Thank me after a year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8016, TrestIsBest and Sens
God bless you for this post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016
Probably true. I've been lifting for 12 years. My frame is large, wide shoulders, big hands, thick wrists. It's impossible to know how I would have turned out if I didn't start lifting at 14, but my brother who didn't start lifting until last year has a much more slender frame

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 8016
Just look at david laid

Just look at david laid
Do you really think he's natty?
Ye collagen, lions mane , no fap and reps in the 4-7 range. Thank me after a year
Why 4 to 7? Isn't it OK to go to 10 reps?
Probably true. I've been lifting for 12 years. My frame is large, wide shoulders, big hands, thick wrists. It's impossible to know how I would have turned out if I didn't start lifting at 14, but my brother who didn't start lifting until last year has a much more slender frame
Is he taller than you?

Have you ever noticed how boomers usually MOG most of us skeleton wise?
Bigger hands, Biggers wrists...
Were they born this way? I know my father wasn't but now he has good overall width

This article says that "Even though bones stop growing in length in early adulthood, they can continue to increase in thickness or diameter throughout life in response to stress from increased muscle activity or to weight. The increase in diameter is called appositional growth."
This is potential lifefuel for wristcells and other skinny skinny babastard.
Does anyone of you know how to speedup the process, I need my whole skeleton to be thicker
Source:https://training.seer.cancer.gov/anatomy/skeletal/growth.html
Ive been lifting for 6 months, my muscle mass hasnt changed much at all. How long do you think itd take for bone to grow? Probably ages.

Do you really think he's natty?

Why 4 to 7? Isn't it OK to go to 10 reps?

Is he taller than you?
Because 4-7 primes your nervous system for heavier loads and promotes neurogenesis/ strengthens CNS .Nicotine promotes angiogenesis which means thicker skeletal system.

Ive been lifting for 6 months, my muscle mass hasnt changed much at all. How long do you think itd take for bone to grow? Probably ages.
I think it might takes years of regular training.
Maybe sports likes american football or rugby can accelerate bone growth since your bones are under stress and are receiving shocks.
So it could act like bonesmashing and make your bones grow thicker
Ever noticed guys playing those sports are always thick af ?

Because 4-7 primes your nervous system for heavier loads and promotes neurogenesis/ strengthens CNS .Nicotine promotes angiogenesis which means thicker skeletal system.
Yeah I've been wondering for a while if I should supplement with nicotine patches since I don't smoke.
I'll try it but I'm always worried than increasing angiogenesis and neovascularization could lead to tumors.
I'll try 7 reps with heavier loads

Six months? You're not doing someting right.

I think it might takes years of regular training.
Maybe sports likes american football or rugby can accelerate bone growth since your bones are under stress and are receiving shocks.
So it could act like bonesmashing and make your bones grow thicker
Ever noticed guys playing those sports are always thick af ?

Yeah I've been wondering for a while if I should supplement with nicotine patches since I don't smoke.
I'll try it but I'm always worried than increasing angiogenesis and neovascularization could lead to tumors.
I'll try 7 reps with heavier loads
Not if you're young. And tumor growth is accelerated with Nicotine, it doesn't induce tumours

And workouts are better with Nicotine. It is just increased acetylcholine and SNS is primed for going heavy. Russians smoked cigs between sets.

Six months? You're not doing someting right.
Maybe not eating enough idk. Cuz I've been hitting the weights hard, until failure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002