Potential Ptosis soft max?

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Not going to drag this out. Not even including pictures. We know that ptosis is a result of muscle imbalance/ fatigue. I was just putting Minox and Pepermint oil to grow my brows and lashes when I thought.... what if we use peppermint oil (not minox cause itd kill collagen and probably fat or some shit) to activate that muscle? Im pretty low inhib so I rubbed some on any eyelid exposure that I had.. Instant removal of UEE do to swelling and increase of bloodflow. Does it sting? yeah it doesn't feel great, but could we somehow stimulate the muscle in ptosis victims leading to a more ideal eye area?

let me know what you guys think. low inhib cells try it. Just know it does sting and if you get it in your eye it will be very painful.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
what does pepermint oil is supposed to do?

what the fuck you rubbed minoxidil on ur fucking eyes nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
what does pepermint oil is supposed to do?
peppermint oil is a vasodialator and because its a vasodialator it will enable more blood flow into weaker atrophied muscles like the atrophied muscles in ptosis victims. but long term stimulation may develop the atrophied muscle. This is all just a theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
peppermint oil is a vasodialator and because its a vasodialator it will enable more blood flow into weaker atrophied muscles like the atrophied muscles in ptosis victims. but long term stimulation may develop the atrophied muscle. This is all just a theory.
good theory. but you said that you add no more UEE, how come?

Look at my profile, I made a thread on facial exercises that will work for this. Stronger muscles change posture.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
No just get ptosis surgery. I did it. It’s easy

• +1
Reactions: jj43
Look at my profile, I made a thread on facial exercises that will work for this. Stronger muscles change posture.
idk about this thread but I had a slight case of ptosis that's pretty much gone now thanks to exorcises and making my resting posture more 'alert'
no one else but me noticed it though, if it's severe then get surgery

show thread

You can also do this for the eyebrow area to get more hooding. Also there is a more direct exercise for the upper eyelids.
idk about this thread but I had a slight case of ptosis that's pretty much gone now thanks to exorcises and making my resting posture more 'alert'
no one else but me noticed it though, if it's severe then get surgery

I posted a link for my thread. Strengthening exercise does change posture as long as its done properly.

What is ptosis? How to know if I have it?