Potentially bonesmashing moves bone from somewhere else

Ozsaraal

Ozsaraal

Baiting jailbaits
I could be completely wrong, and I sort of hope I am wrong

But I have a theory that bone smashing works but the bone that you grow it takes resources out of other bone to build that rather than building brand new bone

Imagine a house your building a wall but the bricks to do that came out of another room in the house lol

I've noticed it works where I've smashed but a relative bonelessnes elsewhere

This could be the minimising of bone in those areas to maximise the bone in smashed areas

It could just be the contrast though

sPZZ2Gs.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539, Av0nr, ronald_98 and 2 others
well yeah this is correct but i think it depends

EKtuUkiXsAAjuy6.jpg

according to wolffs law this is moreso when there is a constant pushing toward/pulling apart forces as they usually go hand in hand i.e. bending a bone or putting weight on it

i think callousing the bone is different though and doesnt resorb on the opposing side because there is no compression happening in bone smashing and actually, neither is there and tension really. i think its a slightly different mechanism of action

• +1
Reactions: CT03 and Ozsaraal
well yeah this is correct but i think it depends

EKtuUkiXsAAjuy6.jpg

according to wolffs law this is moreso when there is a constant pushing toward/pulling apart forces as they usually go hand in hand i.e. bending a bone or putting weight on it

i think callousing the bone is different though and doesnt resorb on the opposing side because there is no compression happening in bone smashing and actually, neither is there and tension really. i think its a slightly different mechanism of action
Interesting

Have bones lengthend this way aswell

• Hmm...
Reactions: amkcel
Interesting

Have bones lengthend this way aswell
its probably possible if youre somehow able to get a pulling force there but i cant think of any way you could do that without medical intervention

• +1
Reactions: Ozsaraal