Practical application of shoe lifts

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
Scenarios of concern

Very concerning highlighted in red, meh in yellow, not bad in green.

1) Going to somebodies house, and they request you take your shoes off.

a) No fucking idea. Doing what amnesia does makes you look extremely autistic and like a frauding manlet.

2) A pool/beach party

a) just don’t live in tropical areas?
b) get elevator ‘sandals’ or beach/pool shoes, looks kind of retarded
c) dont stand up, next to anybody, just sit down on chair. Put sandals back on before getting up

3) At your own place (aka can keep shoes on), having sex with a girl.

a) standard technique is to kick them off under the bed. what I do is pick her up and toss her on the bed (bitches love this and will be like oh em gee nooo!!!) and then kick my shoes off underneath it.

b) However, what if she wants you pick her up? Or literally any standing position, or she says “come in the shower with me”. I presume you just have to say “no?” Its over.

4) Literally anything spontaneous. “Lets go in my hot tub” “lets go to the pool” “come over to my place, you can’t track mud in though”.

a) ?????

@Amnesia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Stare, gamma and 1 other person
Jfl at step 1) issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Dating is more complicated for manlets than i thought ngl

@Digital Hitler

• +1
Lol seriously. If some dude was like “alright bro no shoes? No worries let me get my slippers dont worry they are clean bro”, comes out with his heel slipping out of some 2014 uggs, would tell this MF to walk home.
Nah i would let him stay that day out of pity but if it became a big issue he's never getting invited to my house again.

• JFL
if youre already tall no one really notices if you take lifts off tbh

• +1
Reactions: xefo and gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdwardCullen, metagross, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
Bullshit unless you are the tallest in your friend group significantly. Going from 6ft3 to 6ft, or 6ft6 to 6ft3 whatever is clearly noticeable if you have anybody close to that height.
no its not

Scenarios of concern

Very concerning highlighted in red, meh in yellow, not bad in green.

1) Going to somebodies house, and they request you take your shoes off.

a) No fucking idea. Doing what amnesia does makes you look extremely autistic and like a frauding manlet.

2) A pool/beach party

a) just don’t live in tropical areas?
b) get elevator ‘sandals’ or beach/pool shoes, looks kind of retarded
c) dont stand up, next to anybody, just sit down on chair. Put sandals back on before getting up

3) At your own place (aka can keep shoes on), having sex with a girl.

a) standard technique is to kick them off under the bed. what I do is pick her up and toss her on the bed (bitches love this and will be like oh em gee nooo!!!) and then kick my shoes off underneath it.

b) However, what if she wants you pick her up? Or literally any standing position, or she says “come in the shower with me”. I presume you just have to say “no?” Its over.

4) Literally anything spontaneous. “Lets go in my hot tub” “lets go to the pool” “come over to my place, you can’t track mud in though”.

a) ?????

@Amnesia
2" in shoes and 3" in boots is not that noticeable, you just bend over while taking them off.

Even if you are meeting them for the first time, the first impression is all that really matters.

If you're 6ft+ you don't even need anything other than airmax or regular boots/heeled dress shoes anyways.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 4614
Dude someone going from 3” above you to your height is 100% noticeable. I dont know how this is a debate.
dunno considering i've done it many times, but not 3" just 2" maybe. i'm 6'4 barefoot for reference. have taken shoes off and fucked girls ranging from 5' to 6'.

• +1
I currently am rocking with boots and 1.1” lifts for a 2.6” gain (or 1.6” over normal shoes.

Lets say I am 6ft and have a friend who is 6ft1. I go from being 1” taller to them to 1” shorter? People will notice that “oh XYZ i thought u were taller than ABC”
1" so minute a difference they will not even recognize it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
then just fraud only 1.5" + airmax so no one even noticed you are frauding or not :what:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
6ft4 is significantly taller than almost every girl and impossible to detect. If im 6ft then a 5ft10 chick will notice me going from 6ft3 to 6ft tbh.

your contribution is irrelevant for 99% of people thinking about using lifts, thank you anyways.
then just don't fuck girls who are 5'10

don't forget the rules guys mms can change someones fate :what:

Its 2”. You go from being noticeable taller to being shorter
Do you think they are going to start interrogating you about your height on the spot

Worry about it when it happens (it won't because you are being autistic and overthinking it).

1.5 inch lifts will not fit in an airmax so I can tell this comment comes from somebody who has never worn lifts tbh jfl. For the highest-top models you can maybe get 1 section (0.7”). 2 sections (1.1”) looks ridiculous you can’t walk right and your heel falls out. 3 sections (1.4”) your foot wont enter the shoe

for a low top you can fit one of the small sections in (0.4”).
I've been wearing Air Forces + 1' and works fine.

I just make sure I'm wearing white socks (to hide heal). I can wear them with shorts or trousers and nobody has said anything

I don't even understand why you are wearing lifts if you are 6ft jfl. Do you live in Germany or Holland?

Post a pic of Af1s with 2 sections of lifts and wearing shorts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

even one section looks suspicious (0.7”)
tbh I've worn them for about 3 years so they're probably pretty compressed by now and only give me about 0.7'

I have LITERALLY worn only air max (1.35” model) NO shoe lifts, and a girl told me ‘wow you are taller now (hadnt seen her in bit)’ and multiple people told her “its just his shoes, look they are big sole”

also been told IRL that my shoes are the reason im taller than them , again only air max, no lifts.
Okay so what. You look taller that's all that matters

Im not even 6ft IRL tbh. Thats a frauded MORNING measurement from hanging from a pullup bar and decompressing my spine. Afternoon I am like 5ft11
Why are you lying to us on an anonymous looksmaxxing forum JFL

For all I know now your real height is 5'8"

Go to a white fraternity and tell me what the average height is.

Any social group of high status will be ~72-73” average height.
I don't see what your issue is bruv

Just wear shoes that give you 6cm (2'). That won't be enough for people to be suspicious or notice much of a difference when you take them off.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 3828
Unironically though it’s EXTREMELY autistic and is clear something is up. There is no good excuse to wear slippers inside “muh my feet get cold” that sounds utterly stupid. I also get tiktok, IG ads about shoe lifts all the time, normies know what they are, and will know something is up.

Just say you can't walk without this shoe due to accident. Just make something up. Idk why u guys are so low IQ

Common sense here is to use 2 inch lifts when you're in school or going to be in a situation where you know you wont take your shoes off. Then, when you're going over to a friends house, you wear 1 inch lifts, preferably with Nike shoes that give you a boost, when you take off those Nike's it'll barely be noticeable. If you're going to a pool party or hot tub, just wear tall nike shoes, you dont want someone to look in your shoes and notice that they look different. Obviously try to make it less obvious in barefoot situations by swimming or sitting and not standing next to people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 4614
Smart thanks man. Only question is how do you avoid the shoes not looking weird at a friends house? Like the inserts can be seen lol.
try taking out the original sole and glue it over the insert

Wtf nigga

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: you may have cured manletism:unsure::unsure::unsure: I will try this. Dont even have to glue it necessarily.
imo you should pick a shoe that already gives you decent height anyway so you don't have to put in a crazy insole. otherwise it would probably still look weird because of how high the insole would be overall.

Smart thanks man. Only question is how do you avoid the shoes not looking weird at a friends house? Like the inserts can be seen lol.
You're less likely to get found out when you're with your friend, but there's a few things you could do. First, take the shoe pad at the bottom of your shoes and put it over the shoe lifts, this will make it less obvious. Also you can take your shoes off and knock them on their sides as if by mistake.

Literally only Place you should think of having lifts is in a club. And this means less than 1" lifts.

If you Have to Do anything More drastic, just LLmaxx or kys and reroll