Pre and Post

TheLordMadness

TheLordMadness

There’s no peace
That's the pre and post of the other tread. I got a 4 mm advancement of the maxilla, 9mm BSOO and 8mm genioplasty. Nose improved by le fort. What do u think?

Dddd

The post is after 1 month

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Navnith, redmaxx and 136 others
very impressive.
: applausegif:
But 8mm genio does not seem plausible.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TurkishAscender, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 9 others
very impressive.
: applausegif:
But 8mm genio does not seem plausible.

The surgeon has used a new technique which consists of making a semi-chin wing only on the chin and the advancement can be bigger

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098 and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ROTTING, Deleted member 17829 and 20 others
Very good
Where did u undergo the surgery?
Very good
Where did u undergo the surgery?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Amazing

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness
You have ascended my dear friend

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, subhuman incel, Acromegaly_Chad and 15 others
Legend

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 4416, Hector and 4 others
low fighting succes ill just have to punch you in your adams apple and you'd die.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, phonecell#4.1, Tallooksmaxxer and 33 others
How long was the healing process?

How long was the healing process?

The first three / four days were heavy because I slept badly, ate very little and felt sick. Then gradually it gets better and better, for three weeks I eat liquid and semi-liquid (yogurt, soup, ice cream, etc. ..) then I started chewing a little. After 40-45 days I was able to chew almost normally. most of the swelling disappeared in 3 weeks, same thing to regain sensitivity. Now after two months I still have little sensitivity to my lower lip and I am slightly swollen but the surgeon told me that it takes up to six months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 3828 and 10 others
Very good result. Mogs implants

• +1
Reactions: sub5faliure, subhuman incel, fuckedupmanlet and 9 others
still looks like shit.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zerohopecel, zeshama, sub5faliure and 22 others
I had forgotten this photo! Here u can see the difference better

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, WagedandReady, valhalar and 32 others
amazing results
how much did it cost?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Patient A, AscendingHero and 2 others
I need a chin advancement too

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and TheLordMadness
Impressive night and day difference
Yeah! I’m really happy with the result, it changed my life, but i’m havent finished my ascent, now i want to cure more my skin, gymmaxing and maybe when im totally recovered from surgery i will consider subortital rims for improving eye area

thx for photos, very rarely someone sharing experiences and its very rare to get pics like that
nice work anyways

Glad to share my experienxe, if u have any quastion ask me

amazing results
how much did it cost?

10k €

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Patient A, AscendingHero and 11 others
Yeah! I’m really happy with the result, it changed my life, but i’m havent finished my ascent, now i want to cure more my skin, gymmaxing and maybe when im totally recovered from surgery i will consider subortital rims for improving eye area

Glad to share my experienxe, if u have any quastion ask me

10k €
yeah may be i have
did ur midface (i hope u know what i mean) shortened a bit or still same?

yeah may be i have
did ur midface (i hope u know what i mean) shortened a bit or still same?

Of course, I specifically asked the surgeon for the result I wanted to achieve, I know what we are talking about. However it has shortened because in addition to moving the maxilla was rotated, in fact the first few days when I put food in my mouth I put it on the chin because before my mouth was there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, kota, CursedOne and 2 others
Of course, I specifically asked the surgeon for the result I wanted to achieve, I know what we are talking about. However it has shortened because in addition to moving the maxilla was rotated, in fact the first few days when I put food in my mouth I put it on the chin because before my mouth was there
that sounds great, my midface ratio is around 1 but i morphed my pics with a little bit shorter face and i look way better so im hoping to shorten it
thanks for all info bro
hope everything will heal compeletly and u can enjoy life, great results, really life changer i believe

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and TheLordMadness
that sounds great, my midface ratio is around 1 but i morphed my pics with a little bit shorter face and i look way better so im hoping to shorten it
thanks for all info bro
hope everything will heal compeletly and u can enjoy life, great results, really life changer i believe

Yes it really changed my life!! If u want more info u can pm me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 9380, reptiles and 2 others
Now its time to take another 15k and go for wraparound jaw implant. It will give you a sqaure chin, and stronger jaw. You also need something for zygomatic arches.
That could ascend you hardcore.
Was it 10k for all 3 movements together? Are you from italy, or did you travel there specially for surgery?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, reptiles, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
Now its time to take another 15k and go for wraparound jaw implant. It will give you a sqaure chin, and stronger jaw. You also need something for zygomatic arches.
That could ascend you hardcore.
Was it 10k for all 3 movements together? Are you from italy, or did you travel there specially for surgery?

yes I know, in fact if I can save more money I will evaluate jaw and orbital rims implant when I have completely recovered. Yes 10k for all three, I'm Italian. I chosed this surgeon because I met another guy who did the same surgery and I really liked the result and it didn't cost too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yes I know, in fact if I can save more money I will evaluate jaw and orbital rims implant when I have completely recovered. Yes 10k for all three, I'm Italian. I chosed this surgeon because I met another guy who did the same surgery and I really liked the result and it didn't cost too much
Did you also got some braces? And why no surgical palate expansion?
Would you recommend this surgeon also for somebody that doesnt live in italy?
Did your front profile improved, or still the same? I think in most of his cases, you cant see improvement, because these type of surgeries cant give real width to chin and jaw. Only straight forward movement for the side profile.

Attachments

• 83D81D46-E94A-4226-A877-372499D08B3B.jpeg
    83D81D46-E94A-4226-A877-372499D08B3B.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 574
  • 215141CF-E658-427D-ACEF-DF4E6A2B17F4.jpeg
    215141CF-E658-427D-ACEF-DF4E6A2B17F4.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 635
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 4416
Did your front profile improved, or still the same? I think in most of his cases, you cant see improvement, because these type of surgeries cant give real width to chin and jaw. Only straight forward movement for the side profile.

No zero braces or palate expander, only the surgery because my occlusion was already good, I had a second-class malocclusion only skeletal. However, they also deal with orthodontics if need be, but in my case there was no need. I advised those who live in other countries this team of doctors, they are very professional, available and work according to your needs, I specifically asked the surgeon the result I wanted to achieve and he did everything possible to do so. However I know that they also work outside of Italy, you can also make a first visit via Skype if i dont get wrong.

Pm me
Yes also frontal view improved
my surgery was extreme compared to what you see on the site, because I wanted a better result possible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6341 and 4 others
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Do you guys think he could have the same lower third result with a wraparound jaw implant? I dont know if i should go for the implant or OPs bone moving way.

Tito Marianetti?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero, mewcoper and 8 others
Do you guys think he could have the same lower third result with a wraparound jaw implant? I dont know if i should go for the implant or OPs bone moving way.
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Massive improvement

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness
any changes in how people treat you irl? IOIs?

any changes in how people treat you irl? IOIs?

Just the other day I met my old classmates whom I hadn't seen in years and they looked at me strangely and amazed, and treated me better than ever, a girl who was in class with me said: "you have become handsome”, obv didnt tell anyone about the surgery. Then my one itis that she considered me only friend began to be closer to me, she talks to me, she touches me, I think she's approching me and this never happened before.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhuman232, MTNAscension2, Deleted member 29167 and 52 others
Just the other day I met my old classmates whom I hadn't seen in years and they looked at me strangely and amazed, and treated me better than ever, a girl who was in class with me said: "you have become handsome”, obv didnt tell anyone about the surgery. Then my one itis that she considered me only friend began to be closer to me, she talks to me, she touches me, I think she's approching me and this never happened before.
lookism deniers should be diagnosed with autism, I swear.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, MTNAscension2, zura and 26 others
I also banged a girl last week

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232, MTNAscension2, Deleted member 32196 and 33 others
holy fuck
@Dr Shekelberg life fuel for you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CursedOne and Deleted member 3990
nice

• +1
Reactions: kota and TheLordMadness
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262, Lorsss and 1 other person
I had forgotten this photo! Here u can see the difference better

View attachment 167166
Why is there a cut on your nose? and Why does your zygote look bigger? either way I want to know more about this Genioplasty. I can't figure out whether I need a Genio or if I should get a chin implant. I suspected the Man of Steel chin could only be achieved with implant since my chin is not that bad but more of a n issue with mandible set back, but perhaps I'm wrong? Does anyone know how you or the surgeon can tell which one is the best approach?
Merry Christmas, this was the lifefuel I needed! Let's stop naming surgeons by name though, this shit gets crawled by google. and their minions will find it and up the price boyos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Good job op, result looks very good.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and TheLordMadness
Why is there a cut on your nose? and Why does your zygote look bigger? either way I want to know more about this Genioplasty. I can't figure out whether I need a Genio or if I should get a chin implant. I suspected the Man of Steel chin could only be achieved with implant since my chin is not that bad but more of a n issue with mandible set back, but perhaps I'm wrong? Does anyone know how you or the surgeon can tell which one is the best approach?

Merry Christmas, this was the lifefuel I needed! Let's stop naming surgeons by name though, this shit gets crawled by google. and their minions will find it and up the price boyos.

In which photos there is a cut on the nose? They havent cut my nose anyway lol! My zygo look better becouse the skin is more streched after surgery becouse obviously there is almost 2cm of face more than before. It was like i lost 5%bf after the surgery. If u want a square chin implants are better becouse u can give the shape u want, but if u are recessed genioplasty is better. I personally got a semi chin wing not a genioplasty(it’s similar but not the same thingh)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, imnotgay, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
In which photos there is a cut on the nose? They havent cut my nose anyway lol! My zygo look better becouse the skin is more streched after surgery becouse obviously there is almost 2cm of face more than before. It was like i lost 5%bf after the surgery. If u want a square chin implants are better becouse u can give the shape u want, but if u are recessed genioplasty is better. I personally got a semi chin wing not a genioplasty(it’s similar but not the same thingh)
Let’s see the front