Pre-Workout

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

JFL 180mg of fucking caffeine

wanna look like a fool in the gym take the shit its legit, dancing while i should be resting in between sets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I love your autistic black youtuber gifs lol they make me laugh every time

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I need to take over 300mg of caffeine in preworkout if i want any benefits from it, i have so high tolerance because i have been drinking coffee for years.

I need to take over 300mg of caffeine in preworkout if i want any benefits from it, i have so high tolerance because i have been drinking coffee for years.

Dang? For real, yea i never took caffeine back in the day when like COD blackops dropped i consumed allot of energy drinks like redbull and shit , made me rage so hard, this is the first time im taking this high amount of doses but for training purpose.

Dang? For real, yea i never took caffeine back in the day when like COD blackops dropped i consumed allot of energy drinks like redbull and shit , made me rage so hard, this is the first time im taking this high amount of doses but for training purpose.
When u went off caffeine did it have negative side effects like headaches or anything major?

When u went off caffeine did it have negative side effects like headaches or anything major?

it did a bit depends from person to person, i didnt have much side affects but when consuming i had a fast heart rate which was a bit annoying i consumed like 4 energy drinks back to back, when i went off i was a bit anxious i was like 15-16 at the time, but if you a fit person in general you should not have much problems taking it or going off if you take it in moderation. i was very unfit as a teenager skinny as hell too, when i was 11-13 i used to play allot of football i was fit then but i stopped and was playing games all day and sitting on my ass, so again its the life style you are living.