Preference is unironically a big thing and we don't take it into account

D

Deleted

Lurker
Some features are objectively attractive but i realized today how important the person rating is to the rate.

We were talking about these good looking popular girls. We all agreed on one of them being the ugliest but when we talked about the other 2 girls it became a bit more skewed. Psl wise one girl is the obvious pick and most of us said she was the better looking one but 2 of my friends thought the other girl was more attractive. I can dm their faces bcuz i want more perspective.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, .👽., Looks234 and 6 others
Yeah Its the Type preference.

dm me bro :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Makes me scared my girl might prefer laban despite me being higher psl

laban? wtf does that mean?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Xangsane, Looks234 and 1 other person
Ofc preference is a huge thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Average Swedish girl mogs Burgerland models.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted
Happy Hour Smile GIF
Water Elephant GIF

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14867
men have a wider range of preferences than women.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted
Some features are objectively attractive but i realized today how important the person rating is to the rate.

We were talking about these good looking popular girls. We all agreed on one of them being the ugliest but when we talked about the other 2 girls it became a bit more skewed. Psl wise one girl is the obvious pick and most of us said she was the better looking one but 2 of my friends thought the other girl was more attractive. I can dm their faces bcuz i want more perspective.
send me

• +1
Water. Looks are subjective after psl 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 14867 and Looks234
yes but what you need to understand there is "attractive" phenos and "ugly" phenos. Its hard to explain but if you know you know :feelsrope:

Yeah brown haired girls with green eyes are my type ngl

The variability is insignificant when there are still hard set rules for facial attractiveness, the reason most of us are here is because we don't have said things

Chad preference yes

• +1