Pregnant and Confused

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
As of right now I’m not 100% certain who the father of my baby is. I pretty sure it is my boyfriends but with the small chance it’s not, it would be nice to have some other opinions maybe just for some peace of mind. My last period was February 1st - 6th. I track my period on an app, which I know is not always accurate. According to the app I was fertile from the 8th-14th, with the 13th being ovulation day. My boyfriend and I had sex the 14th and he did cum in me. On the 20th I made the wrong decision and had sex with another man. He did not cum in me, we used the pull out method. Because i knew my boyfriend had came in me the week before, I figured the sooner I took a test and if it was positive the more likely it would be my boyfriend’s. So I took a test last night on the 25th and it was positive. I few hours later I took another and it was positive as well. So what are the chances the baby is not my boyfriends? I am going to tell him about the other guy but I just need a little reassurance that it’s a slim possibility that it could be the other guys.

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Jova