Pretty sure I was cockblocked tonight.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, I've been going to the club. I went back again tonight. This time I managed to find a seat at the bar next to these 4 ladies. Per the advice of this forum I waited until late enough in the night that these ladies were likely drunk. And they must've been. Because when I approached them they entertained conversation with me.

For all of 20-ish minutes. And then a small group of men and women came into the club and came up to us. Said some things to the 4 ladies that I couldn't hear, they were a distance away. And then they all got up and left. Not the club. They got up and sat somewhere else in the club. Away from me. And it was only after these new people showed up.

This is exactly what I told @varbrah and @dakchuh would happen. Babysitters came in and rescued those ladies from me. Because there was something wrong with me talking to them.

- 48 YO
- cockblocked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Administrator and Deleted member 2403
- 48 YO
- cockblocked
At this age if you go in a nightclub you better be loaded: have tons of money on you, expensive clothes, gold chains, jewelry, order a vip table, the most expensive drinks, have already some cool friends with you, etc...
article-0-0CC0A6BF00000578-780_634x414.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Administrator
At this age if you go in a nightclub you better be loaded: have tons of money on you, expensive clothes, gold chains, jewelry, order a vip table, the most expensive drinks, have already some cool friends with you, etc...
article-0-0CC0A6BF00000578-780_634x414.jpg

It's a college nightclub, there are no "tables" to order. You just sit where there are seats. Which are few. It's 90% dance floor.

It's a college nightclub, there are no "tables" to order. You just sit where there are seats. Which are few. It's 90% dance floor.
Then you will be even more out of place in such a club...There are more expensive, fancy nightclubs where rich people go to party, show off their wealth and gold-digging college girls also go to find a sugar daddy, you would have more success there(if you have money that is).

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus