> Top Tier Skin
> Height
> Charisma
> Voice
> Top Haircuts and grooming
> PFL of the Gods
> Lean
> Thick Hair (Scalp, Brows and Lashes)

Some will say he was skullcell and he should've ben more muscular. These are only slight drawbacks when you bring this much to the table

incel nigger vs Chad kike

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, RichardSpencel and Nibba
He’s not really that good looking, you’re just saying that because he’s black and so are you.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and RedPilledStemcel
He’s not really that good looking, you’re just saying that because he’s black and so are you.

> If anything you should've learned from browsing this forum, is that being GL transcends race and phenotype
> Mogs some of the best looking users to the depths of hades

buh buh he's only slightly above average

ZVOeoV3.gif

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
> If anything you should've learned from browsing this forum, is that being GL transcends race and phenotype
> Mogs some of the best looking users to the depths of hades

buh buh he's only slightly above average

ZVOeoV3.gif
Ik that there are gl black people but Will Smith is far from unmoggable. Are you going to make appreciate threads for all famous black people?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
cmon broderick hunter mogs him to the moon

cmon broderick hunter mogs him to the moon

We can agree as far as looks, but Will Smith has voice, better coloring, charisma and PFL, and also Will Smith didn't have forehead lines in his 20's. They're closer in sexual market value than you think

Ik that there are gl black people but Will Smith is far from unmoggable. Are you going to make appreciate threads for all famous black people?

You were probably one of the people on this thread

Tupac Shakur was so good looking

That thought Tupac was average lmao

Girls all over America were turning on there big back TV's in the 90's to see the fresh prince

His cheek bones are legit closer to his jaw than his eyes
Whats the deal with airline food u fat pieces of shit.
This post legit reminds me how Fresh Prince was Virgin vs Chad meme in sitcom form. Will even mogged Carlton in the SATs lmao.

Whats the deal with airline food u fat pieces of shit.
This post legit reminds me how Fresh Prince was Virgin vs Chad meme in sitcom form. Will even mogged Carlton in the SATs lmao.
I'm too tired to.comprehend this post rn tag me tomorrow bro

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt and Never_Began
Op fucking stop with this jbb cope.
Will Smith is a subhuman lankycel.

At least pick a gl black guy and pretend that he represents most negroes.

young michael jackson pre surgery mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
@future chadlite
@RichardSpencel

Let's not forget Will Smith's slays

Karrine Steffans

Tyra Banks

Nia Long ( didn't age well, but was hot in prime)

Unless you can explain this blatant success with models then there's something that's unbeknownst to you in will smiths face that is very GL that you can't pick up on

@future chadlite
@RichardSpencel

Karrine Steffans

View attachment 7830

Tyra Banks

View attachment 7831

View attachment 7832

Unless you can explain this blatant success with models then there's something that's unbeknownst to you in will smiths face that is very GL that you can't pick up on
Hes famous you 0 iq fuck.he is ugly as fuck not even normie,pick a gl black and cope with him,fresh prince is the original soy face of the black community.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
Hes famous you 0 iq fuck.he is ugly as fuck not even normie,pick a gl black and cope with him,fresh prince is the original soy face of the black community.
Legit. It boggles my mind how people can just blow off status

@future chadlite
@RichardSpencel

Karrine Steffans

View attachment 7830

Tyra Banks

View attachment 7831

View attachment 7832

And all these girls are gross looking anyway except for the first one who looks like a white.

looks very average, lmao non-moggable kekekkekeke

looks very average, lmao non-moggable kekekkekeke
OP is black of course he sucks off his own race. Put him.next to zyzz any day or dolph lundgren he'd get MOGGED to hell and back. That being said I like will Smith

OP is black of course he sucks off his own race. Put him.next to zyzz any day or dolph lundgren he'd get MOGGED to hell and back. That being said I like will Smith
yeah there are better looking black guys too. Will Smith is nothing special.

This is an unmoggable guy
1544494404209-png.7792

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Just be tall" crew will agree.

yeah there are better looking black guys too. Will Smith is nothing special.

This is an unmoggable guy
1544494404209-png.7792

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
LMFAO oh yeah Tyson Beckford got nothing on this guy

@Nibba
- He had basically no status when on Fresh Prince it didn't do well initially
- He height/charisma/fashion/frame/NT mogs lundgren, and lundgren doesn't even mog Will smith by a full PSL point faciall

- He biacronomial mogged Zyzz, and never forgot Zyzz took steroids if Will Smith was lean, and trained longer for Ali
he would've mogged the shit out of prime ZYZZ. Oh yea and same mogs as lundgren except height

You guys are forgetting its about the FULL PICTURE

Notice I never said his face was unmoggable I said full picture.
Tyson Beckford is also short , but still one of the best faces out there

Lmao @ soy face his jaw could cut your sandwich

@Nibba
- He height/charisma/fashion/frame/NT mogs lundgren, and lundgren doesn't even mog Will smith by a full PSL point faciall

- He biacronomial mogged Zyzz, and never forgot Zyzz took steroids if Will Smith was lean, and trained longer for Ali
he would've mogged the shit out of prime ZYZZ. Oh yea and same mogs as lundgren except height

View attachment 7840

He still gets giga MOGGED over all by zyzz. Zyzz's face was better. And LMFAO Dolph mogs every human on the planet. Don't cope any more man. Also opry and Chico and even Bateman mog will smith

Ok guys maybe I went a little far with unmoggable, but he's still 6+ people saying he's average are coping

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
@Nibba

View attachment 7840

Lmao @ soy face his jaw could cut your sandwich

View attachment 7842
Looks like the average black guy I walk past everyday.I can't think of a positive facial feature he possesses other than being black which according to u makes one "unmoggable" :LOL::lul:. Looks like a black version of :soy:.
I'm convinced you're just a troll,you cope to hard to be real.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Looks like the average black guy I walk past everyday.I can't think of a positive facial feature he possesses other than being black which according to u makes one "unmoggable" :LOL::lul:. Looks like a black version of :soy:.
I'm convinced you're just a troll,you cope to hard to be real.

Lol, so racist can't see one good feature in Will Smith's face shit rater

Lol, so racist can't see one good feature in Will Smith's face shit rater
Show me any good looking black guy and I'll agree that he's gl.
Me not agreeing with you about your oneitis being attractive doesn't make me a racist,
All the threads you make are about black people and how they are superior looking when they have some of the shittest facial features on the planet.

Almost all gl blacks are white looking/passing.

@Nibba
@RichardSpencel
@11gaijin

Let us not forget four things
> I've gotten 1000 views a day on my threads which have numerous grammar mistakes ( I don't care it's free information)
> In less than two weeks I've saved people from unnecessary leforts, suicide, gave people hope they can ascend with accurate information, and also gave people accurate rates on where they are right now, and how GIRLS SEE THEM. Let us never forget Donkek was rated a PSL 6.5-7 on lookism which is large percentage of this site

Screen Shot 2018 12 11 at 121450 PM

while the results speak to a different tune

People basically show me a picture of them/friend with sometimes brief personality description, and I predict their quantity/quality slaying with consistency that I've never personally seen before

>I get messages like this on a daily basis

Screen Shot 2018 12 11 at 120604 PM

Screen Shot 2018 12 11 at 120628 PM

> That I based my attraction model on principles that transcend racial and phenotypical groupings

Ok maybe people aren't unmoggable until PSL 7

But when I tell you Will Smith is a facial 5.25 and a overall 6.5-6.75 PSL

Know that rating stands on a firm almost scientifically foundation

Oh yea for the Copers denying Will Smith dated prime woman even before blowing up to fame just SMH

Lol do you not have eyes ?

Have you not realized that it's only successfully reverse engineering what makes every guy successful with woman can anyone truly rate anyone with any accuracy.

But anyone saying Will Smith is anything closely approximating a PSL 4 has their chart off base by at least 2 points, and shouldn't rate anyone with good conscience

Maybe there is some hope for @Lifewasted though, and he got girls before fame.

People don't understand his frame is top tier, his face is over a standard deviation above average, he's tall, charismatic/NT , and all these things STACK ON EACH OTHER. Since they're independent variables

Last edited:
Pure facially Tyson Beckford mogs him hard. But he's fame and charismamaxxed as you said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6478
@Nibba
@RichardSpencel
@11gaijin

> I've gotten 1000 views a day on my threads which have numerous grammar mistakes ( I don't care it's free information)
> In less than two weeks I've saved people from unnecessary leforts, suicide, gave people hope they can ascend with accurate information, and also gave people accurate rates on where they are right now, and how GIRLS SEE THEM. Let us never forget Donkek was rated a PSL 6.5-7 on lookism which is large percentage of this site

View attachment 7857

View attachment 7858

People basically show me a picture of them/friend with sometimes brief personality description, and I predict their quantity/quality slaying with consistency that I've never personally seen before

View attachment 7860

View attachment 7861

> That I based my attraction model on principles that transcend racial and phenotypical groupings

Oh yea for the Copers denying Will Smith dated prime woman even before blowing up to fame just SMH

View attachment 7868
View attachment 7864

View attachment 7866

View attachment 7867

Have you not realized that it's only successfully reverse engineering what makes every guy successful with woman can anyone truly rate anyone with any accuracy.

But anyone saying Will Smith is anything closely approximating a PSL 4 has their chart off base by at least 2 points, and shouldn't rate anyone with good conscience

People don't understand his frame is top tier, his face is over a standard deviation above average, he's tall, charismatic/NT , and all these things STACK ON EACH OTHER. Since they're independent variables
I didn't say will soy is a psl4 he's more like a 3/10 tbh ngl.
The only people who pm and give u cash are retards and your alt accounts.
u provide nothing to this forum except cope for blacks to think they are gonna slay all day white wimmenz.You're not intelligent,you're not funny,you're not even funny to laugh at like old mate orea nigga.

I didn't say will soy is a psl4 he's more like a 3/10 tbh ngl.
The only people who pm and give u cash are retards and your alt accounts.
u provide nothing to this forum except cope for blacks to think they are gonna slay all day white wimmenz.You're not intelligent,you're not funny,you're not even funny to laugh at like old mate orea nigga.

No one has ever LOL'ed at even one of your post as a sarcastic gesture.
- Your rates on Megathread are shit
- There's a reason they're not pming you buddy boyo
- Half of my examples are white people ( You've read every article of mines you should know)
- Your mad I've been here for 2 weeks and you've been here for 2 months, and they'd vote you off the looksmax island before me

I'm growing tired of dominating these low IQ half-bloods

@Nibba
@RichardSpencel
@11gaijin

View attachment 7857

View attachment 7858

View attachment 7860

View attachment 7861

View attachment 7868
View attachment 7864

View attachment 7866

View attachment 7867

Then y do u say I'm average or even below? Clearly Females think differently since I get drooled over by them on a daily basis. There are definitely a lot of holes in your ideology

No one has every LOL'ed at even on of your post as a sarcastic gesture.
- Your rates on Megathread are shit
- There's a reason they're not pming you buddy boyo
- Half of my examples are white people ( You've read every article of mines you should know)
- Your mad I've been here for 2 weeks and you've been here for 2 months, and they'd vote you off the looksmax island before me

I'm growing tired of dominating these low IQ half-bloods
I read every thread on looksmax,I have no life,don't feel special.

Nah I'm just kidding man,so I'll paypal $100 and you'll tell me how to looksmaxx?

Organ meat right?

Record breaking low IQ
Visual Spatial neural networking severly damaged

@Nibba I never gave you a rate I just said you were a little below Crisick, but overall PSL 6.5-6.7ish mostly because of height/frame/muscle halo

and that's 7/1000 because I know you guys are too fucking lazy to your a z score to percentile converter. I must spoon feed you guys

Last edited:
MUHAmmad Ali is the true unmoggable
I dont see any counter argument to this
Muhammad ali was pretty, funny, charismatic, a fighter (this alone puts him very high in sexual attraction), tall, charismatic, LEGEND respected by all.
Legit unmoggable,

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back