Prison is a eugenics system

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

the female vuvla is like a dolphin
Many factors that lead to criminality are genetic. Such as low intelligence, aggression, psychopathy and anti-social disorder. Therefore a person's "free will" is actually determined by genetics and thus prison becomes a system of preventing people with these mutant genes from reproducing by taking away from females.

The same is true for people with mental illnesses, a severely schizophrenic person has very little economic value and thus are put in mental hospitals so they are less likely to produce children that will burden society with the same illness.

Genetics is everything tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Amexmaxx, softlysoftly and 11 others
Legit, people even segregate racially in prison for survival.

Agree all the high t men are in prison

Many factors that lead to criminality are genetic. Such as low intelligence, aggression, psychopathy and anti-social disorder. Therefore a person's "free will" is actually determined by genetics and thus prison becomes a system of preventing people with these mutant genes from reproducing by taking away from females.

The same is true for people with mental illnesses, a severely schizophrenic person has very little economic value and thus are put in mental hospitals so they are less likely to produce children that will burden society with the same illness.

Problem is most criminals already had kids before they went to prison due to breeding young + they can still have them from conjugal visits.

"Fathers in prison reported having 1,559,200 children; mothers reported 147,400"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Osteogenesis, A23ghskung and 2 others
what about the guys that reproduce before they are incarcerated

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Patient A
Too bad free will exists. Such a lazy excuse for not having self control and discipline.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Nicholas Wade, in his book "A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race and Human History", has put forward this same theory, of course as long as prison lowers or zeroes the reproduction of criminals. The humans are the only species which can deliberately define which genes should or should not be passed to future generations, and human institutions are often a form of soft and implied eugenics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, thereallegend and Patient A
Nicholas Wade, in his book "A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race and Human History", has put forward this same theory, of course as long as prison lowers or zeroes the reproduction of criminals. The humans are the only species which can deliberately define which genes should or should not be passed to future generations, and human institutions are often a form of soft and implied eugenics.
Great comment young greycel

• +1
Reactions: Asocial
Problem is most criminals already had kids before they went to prison due to breeding young + they can still have them from conjugal visits.

"Fathers in prison reported having 1,559,200 children; mothers reported 147,400"
Without paternal investment the criminals children stay in the criminal underclass of society and eventually end up in prison too. It just takes time to slowly weed out his genetic legacy.

Too bad free will exists. Such a lazy excuse for not having self control and discipline.
The idea of free will is inherently flawed yet is propagated in society in order to justify certain societal attitudes.

The average prisoner has more children than the average person in the general population. Conjugal visits from spouses are allowed in most prisons.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, thereallegend, Gandy and 1 other person
The average prisoner has more children than the average person in the general population. Conjugal visits from spouses are allowed in most prisons.
It's called a fast life history strategy or a r-selection strategy.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
It's called a fast life history strategy or a r-selection strategy.
Correct. I like the idea of prison as a eugenics program, it just doesn't work that way in the modern age.

Correct. I like the idea of prison as a eugenics program, it just doesn't work that way in the modern age.
The mechanism still works today however it takes more than one generation to get rid of the criminal's lineage. In the modern day parental investment is vital for a child to do well in society without it they can not climb the social hierarchy and thus forced down a life of crime until they are arrested.

The down side to this methodology is that it applies a selection pressure that the rest of the population do not possess. Dumb criminals are weeded out so smart criminals can take their place. If we allow these smart criminals to exist in society then they pose a serious threat to the rest of society.

The way your brain is wired is directly related to genetics. Free will is a myth, most of your life has been decided before you were born.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
The way your brain is wired is directly related to genetics. Free will is a myth, most of your life has been decided before you were born.
The idea of free will is inherently flawed yet is propagated in society in order to justify certain societal attitudes.
it really doesnt but we need it as a human concept to function.:confused:
Sure bro, keep believing that shit. Just coom and rot all day following your impulses. "it's all about your genetics brah". Meanwhile im out here leveling up.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeemo, Deleted member and Sexually Disabled
Sure bro, keep believing that shit. Just coom and rot all day following your impulses. "it's all about your genetics brah". Meanwhile im out here leveling up.
im sure the 70iq somali finds your advice useful

iq is correlated with education.
Although not perfect, IQ is a measure of intelligence, which is highly heritable. Mainly due to genetics but also due to socioeconomic status which is also selected for by intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and Deleted member
Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Stop coping.
im not coping. just keep on jerking off and taking antidepressants while i use my freewill to improve. ur choice brah

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeemo and Deleted member
The mechanism still works today however it takes more than one generation to get rid of the criminal's lineage. In the modern day parental investment is vital for a child to do well in society without it they can not climb the social hierarchy and thus forced down a life of crime until they are arrested.

The down side to this methodology is that it applies a selection pressure that the rest of the population do not possess. Dumb criminals are weeded out so smart criminals can take their place. If we allow these smart criminals to exist in society then they pose a serious threat to the rest of society.
What do you do with a prisoner who had kids before he was convicted?

Elaborate?
I mean, if a prisoner already had 2+ kids before he was convincted, and he goes to jail after that, then jail does not have a very strong eugenic effect on the population, unless i prevents the prisoner from having even more kids.

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled

not looksmaxxing I've reported your content loser

I'm pretty sure most people don't care nor wants to be in human society.

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
what? like who am I even larping as you loser
You are so annoying. I literally feel sorry for you. I'm done with hating on you. If you need some emotional support PM and you can vent your problems.

Ded srs.

You are so annoying. I literally feel sorry for you. I'm done with hating on you. If you need some emotional support PM and you can vent your problems.

Ded srs.
answer my question you low iq malnourished african
You LARP 24/7
who or what am I larping as or about? answer you epic failure

I mean, if a prisoner already had 2+ kids before he was convincted, and he goes to jail after that, then jail does not have a very strong eugenic effect on the population, unless i prevents the prisoner from having even more kids.
Ted bundy carol ann boone

Ted Bundy got a daughter with Carol Ann Boone while he was on death row for being a serial killer.

Women will absolutely procreate with criminals, even when they are inside prison. He got thousands of love letters from thirsty women.
Mind you this was an academic career woman who worked for the State of Washington as an official.

Out of hundreds of millions of men in the US world she chose him.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Chinlet Ascension

Do you realize IQ isn't correlated with reproduction, while height, ADHD, extroversion is?

You'd have to force women to reproduce the way you'd want.

Do you realize IQ isn't correlated with reproduction, while height, ADHD, extroversion is?

You'd have to force women to reproduce the way you'd want.
Yes there is, the more intelligent a person is the less likely they are to reproduce. This is because more intelligent people use contraception and have planned births.

Why this retarded thread got so many likes and replies?

Prison is not eugenics system because prisoners are not castrated. Prisoners reproduce all the time. Prisoners have children before coming to prison and after leaving the prison.

Prison is not eugenics system because prisoners are not castrated. Prisoners reproduce all the time. Prisoners have children before coming to prison and after leaving the prison.
You have stated a direct form of eugenics. My thread was based around a soft form of eugenics. It takes multiple generations in order for this soft form of eugenics to happen.

Prison is eugenic in nature because it keeps prisoners either completely away from the general population or stuck in a low socioeconomic status. Since the richer 50% of a society passes on their genes more than the lower poorer 50% of a society you can expect to see a gradual eradication of the poorer 50% of the population.

This thread is very intelligent, instead. What makes it impractical today is welfare State, which allowes convicted criminals to have their offspring raised at taxpayers' expense. Until a century ago having a parent incarcerated meant such a loss of income that most children of prisoners got denurished and thus either died of starvation or died due to relatively inncuous illnesses. Not to talk about the abismal mortality levels in jails and thus the large death rates of prisoners themselves.

You have stated a direct form of eugenics. My thread was based around a soft form of eugenics. It takes multiple generations in order for this soft form of eugenics to happen.

Prison is eugenic in nature because it keeps prisoners either completely away from the general population or stuck in a low socioeconomic status. Since the richer 50% of a society passes on their genes more than the lower poorer 50% of a society you can expect to see a gradual eradication of the poorer 50% of the population.
Poorer people reproduce more than rich people jfl.

It takes multiple generations in order for this soft form of eugenics to happen.
You should really read Wade's book which I have suggested before, it makes exactly this point, also using some examples from England's population data between the XVI and XIX centuries.

This thread is very intelligent, instead. What makes it impractical today is welfare State, which allowes convicted criminals to have their offspring raised at taxpayers' expense. Until a century ago having a parent incarcerated meant such a loss of income that most children of prisoners got denurished and thus either died of starvation or died due to relatively inncuous illnesses. Not to talk about the abismal mortality levels in jails and thus the large death rates of prisoners themselves.
This is true recent trend welfare dependence has completely tipped the balance.

Can you send a link to the book please?