Private the forum

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Private the forum and make me mod of the rating section I would be way better than the current one, I'm tired of subhumans with 1:1 philtrum to mouth width ratio subhumans coming from ************* getting rated as a normies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 32537, Deleted member 23391 and 10 others
It will never be privatised.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 24444
@Alexanderr really make me the mod of the rating section, even truerateme has the rule of no overrating, I will give out warnings and shit for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32537, Jase and Debetro
They're not gonna do it, I don't think, not when there's money involved. I don't hate them for letting it happen tbh, I don't hate the greycels either. It's safe to assume most of us would've handled it the same way if roles were reversed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Debetro
@Alexanderr really make me the mod of the rating section, even truerateme has the rule of no overrating, I will give out warnings and shit for that
@Alexanderr even amiugly or truerateme won't allow shit like this, I need to become a mod give warnings for misinformation or overrating
  2023 08 08  165812

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32537, norwegianfreak, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32537, Deleted member 27472, Reformed and 2 others
Tagging support crew
@User49 @St.TikTokcel @russiancel @ascension @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @Reformed @Makhachev @Ketamine @Obito
this forum is cope anyways. Social media for subhumans. 0 useful knowledge here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 32537, norwegianfreak and 6 others
Normies come here to seek the truth they leave with the rope, but everything is finished now although normies are not low inib enough to looksmax hard enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
The actual rating section destroy the zoomies are moggers meme and show how low is the bar since most of them comes from tik tok.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 24444
The actual rating section destroy the zoomies are moggers meme and show how low is the bar since most of them comes from tik tok.

TRUE_CEL' s cockologist disciple​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32537 and It'snotover