Proof statusmaxing works via fake followers

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you

Ik this isn’t a very productive well put together post, just thought I would confirm some theory’s. At the end of the day, money maxing solves all your problems

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 23017, ReadBooksEveryday and 9 others

Ik this isn’t a very productive well put together post, just thought I would confirm some theory’s. At the end of the day, money maxing solves all your problems

yeah but i would this work with females? idk bro idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, justinzayn and gymmaxedhorse

there was a rlly good app but i forgot what it was called. itd give you rewards for daily log ins and points for following/liking others/watching ads/paying. have 50k fake followers and 1k legit, and youll look legit

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Sondern
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Actually smart idea from the guy. This could work with girls too. If many girls are commenting under your post and you have like 1-2k fake followers and have 50 or so comments on a post most people will think you’re legit. Someone else had an idea of creating tons of fake female accounts and then using that to boost his account’s status pretty much by commenting thirsty comments under his post as hot girls

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 2268, mogger797 and 5 others
I thought this stuff was water?

You guys should spend some time on blackhatworld.com

you will pick up all the tricks and scams that content creators use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
I thought this stuff was water?

You guys should spend some time on blackhatworld.com

you will pick up all the tricks and scams that content creators use
U sure it’s .com? Site won’t load

White HTN, doesn't work for anything below that

Lmao. You're using looksmax on your school wifi?
Why not? It’s not like looksmax has anything specifically bad on it

Why not? It’s not like looksmax has anything specifically bad on it
This forum is seen as an incel forum. Not as incelly as .is, but soon it will get popular and then be bunched in with .is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
It seems so easy to fool people out of their money I am starting to wonder if I am the fool in the end because I have not come up with any tricks of my own.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern

@forevergymcelling this is another way to harvest insentient normies :oops:

It seems so easy to fool people out of their money I am starting to wonder if I am the fool in the end because I have not come up with any tricks of my own.
Not sure if this method works. A lot of these scamming methods are so time consuming that they only really make sense for someone from the slums of mumbai that would otherwise earn a couple of cents per day

This is common sense JFL

I’ve been doing this on YouTube and TikTok but not to fuck whores but instead make money