Proof that body matters

Does it mean that bodybuilders ar the most attractive?

No. Powerlifters
1546037899655 1545730172599 Maxresdefault 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Ropemaxing, Time Travel and 10 others
Seriously, if you want the blackpill go on /r/ladyboners and search chico lachowski. If his body isn't shown, he gets ~50 upvotes. If it is, he gets 500 upvotes. Just like boobs halo a woman's face, a nice body halos a guys face.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Blackpill :lul::lul: just fucking lol,this is common sense,ofcourse body matters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You can't be good looking without good body and exercising.

Blackpill :lul::lul: just fucking lol,this is common sense,ofcourse body matters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You can't be good looking without good body and exercising.
Tell that to @itsOVER . In this study it matters more than height
No It means lean guys who dont use roids. Bassicly means if you lift your body will attract women more, even if you are on bulkier side
The right guy has a cute russian gf tho, I think

This guy has hotter women than we ever will JFL

Tell that to @itsOVER . In this study it matters more than height

No It means lean guys who dont use roids. Bassicly means if you lift your body will attract women more, even if you are on bulkier side

The right guy has a cute russian gf tho, I think

This guy has hotter women than we ever will JFL

View attachment 9803
The Mountain has status halo and 6'9"

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Time Travel and androidcel
Yes but in the study the height matters on body only by 10% other is muscle.
This one study, with a small sample size of 100
And

Framepill
For example, correlates of upper body strength have been shown to be attractive in men, including having wider shoulders [2730],
BONES

"We reiterate that this predictor is only one of many variables that women would need to assess to predict men's investment potential. Most variables—presumably—are not visually accessible at all, see reference"

Last edited:
reddit blackpillscience has women having more orgasms if youre rich/have wide shoulders

It's either Jeff seid or death.

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 114
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 206 and RichardSpencel
Stop this cope,you're ugly and have fucked up nct.
Face>everything.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 147 and 1 other person
FIGHTING SUCCESS THEORY

girls like guys that can kill other guys.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, spark, badromance and 1 other person
Face is like 80% of attraction,
Body only works if you have 0/20 body then you need to improve it
But if you body is 14/20 and you want to be hulk or muscular you moved from 4.1/ to 4.4/ in women eyes
Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything in life

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing

No this proves if your a subchad than body is obviously a halo.

Gymcelling by default is better than being some subhuman skinny fat fag

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Face is like 80% of attraction,
Body only works if you have 0/20 body then you need to improve it
But if you body is 14/20 and you want to be hulk or muscular you moved from 4.1/ to 4.4/ in women eyes
Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything in life
No its hogering between 60 40 and 65 35

body matters

but women aren't looking for the same things as men get in the gym.

you just have to read romance novels; broad shoulders, visible abs, "powerful pose" and v-taper

you can train those to an extent, should obv. be low body fat but a lot comes from being genetically tall and wide.

so workout, get lean muscles, that's all you can do. unless you're roiding, you're going to get a point or two maximum on your rating.

if you roid though, go full zyzz and get big and shredded and it becomes a lot more of a halo

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Time Travel, androidcel and 1 other person
body matters

but women aren't looking for the same things as men get in the gym.

you just have to read romance novels; broad shoulders, visible abs, "powerful pose" and v-taper

you can train those to an extent, should obv. be low body fat but a lot comes from being genetically tall and wide.

so workout, get lean muscles, that's all you can do. unless you're roiding, you're going to get a point or two maximum on your rating.

if you roid though, go full zyzz and get big and shredded and it becomes a lot more of a halo
Tbh as long as you have muscles you beat avg guys

[QUOTE="FatmanO, post: 103216, member: Post ur body now
also its not like I look bad in clothes, I look much better in these 6 months and the attention changed a lot. But you have defeatist mentallity and not much will change until you do.[/QUOTE]

Day 30
IMG 20180901 110435

Day 45
42335834 462106917611040 8801153679093661696 n

Day 60
Photo1

Photo4

That was like October or nov,got depressed and event been gym since.
I went from a 2/10 body to a 4/10 body and no one treated me any differently,I was still ugly and subhuman in their eyes.

• +1
Keep coping incel. I probably have a bigger social circle than you

Bro... You said that about me too in the Snap Groupchat and I had to humiliate you with videos of me, foids and friends having a good time when you posted 1 pic of you and some fat roastie getting hamburgers once...

@RichardSpencel he has no socialcircle.
also its not like I look bad in clothes, I look much better in these 6 months and the attention changed a lot. But you have defeatist mentallity and not much will change until you do.

Day 30View attachment 9920
Day 45
View attachment 9921

Day 60
View attachment 9923
View attachment 9922
I went from a 2/10 body to a 4/10 body and no one treated me any differently,I was still ugly and subhuman in their eyes.[/QUOTE]

I blame framecel.

Last edited:
  • +1
also its not like I look bad in clothes, I look much better in these 6 months and the attention changed a lot. But you have defeatist mentallity and not much will change until you do.

Day 45
View attachment 9921

Day 60
View attachment 9923
View attachment 9922
I went from a 2/10 body to a 4/10 body and no one treated me any differently,I was still ugly and subhuman in their eyes.[/QUOTE]
Bro you need jaw and chin implants, and laser skin resurfacing/professional dermabrasion for those scars. What's ur height?

Day 45
View attachment 9921

Day 60
View attachment 9923
View attachment 9922
Ur not bad but are u short

@RichardSpencel Bro you need jaw and chin implants, and laser skin resurfacing/professional dermabrasion for those scars. What's ur height?

@RichardSpencel Bro you need jaw and chin implants, and laser skin resurfacing/professional dermabrasion for those scars. What's ur height?
He deosent need that tbh

He deosent need that tbh
Yeah yeah yeah bluepiller in denial. He clearly does if he wants to get treated like a human being

• +1
Post ur body now

Snapchat 123924083

Time for frame mog from yours truly for everyone ITT.

Newly measured bidelt is 22.5"

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
5"10 king of manlets.
Yeah I definitely do,I'm on Accutane rn so I can't get rid of the scars for quite a while

Over.

5"10 king of manlets.
Yeah I definitely do,I'm on Accutane rn so I can't get rid of the scars for quite a while

Over.
5'10 is not a bad height. Once done accutane consider the professional skincare, retin-A, amd mentioned surgeries.

View attachment 9927
Time for frame mog from yours truly for everyone ITT.

Newly measured bidelt is 22.5"
Feelsbadman stop mogging me.
5"10 king of manlets.

Over.
Are you on lookism? I saw u there once I think. 5'10" is not BDD, i think you could attract women tbh but its really something else imo

Feelsbadman stop mogging me.

Are you on lookism? I saw u there once I think. 5'10" is not BDD, i think you could attract women tbh but its really something else imo
No,lookism is for shitcunts.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and RichardSpencel
Still not clear how body interacts with face attractiveness to give a comprehensive PSL rating. Maybe it does not even matter, who knows.

No shit body matters

• +1
Reactions: badromance