proof that mewing is cope

Nice comeback repeating my words are you gonna cry now fatboy hahahahah

Dont bother, this fat loser will not accept your info either way, he will continue to rot and post shit threads while others improve before he eventually kills himself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
go to the gym in real life or something

You low iq stupid bitch , just kys. Can't you see that my head can't have any jutting lr tilt because it's fucking perpendicular to wall and lying with the full surface on it , you stupid low iq failure of nature ,.your father was a mentally ill pedophile that molested you everyday , this is why you became the subhuman without any grey cells
Just rope already
jutcell

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I fucked your mother 10 thousand time , remember that incel , whenever a fucking thought of you being something worth crosses your empty mind

• Woah
Reactions: Duke of cumskins

Attachments

• 333290-e21a3b3bcb5d397844ce9c1152205700.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16262, Slob, Deleted member 15781 and 1 other person
You're chad

its cope no doubt

What a retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Whatever you want to believe greycel, my jaw is very different in 2021 than it was in 2019, but you can cope how you want

Maybe, but I’m not a huge late bloomer either, I like to believe it helped, and my weight is largely the same
dude no disrespect but i'd say you are somewhat moving your jaw forward in the after pic.

In the before pic, you visibly have a recessed chin BUT also an overjet(recessed mandible) as i can tell from the shortness of your jaw. Your chin improved slightly(probably due to puberty and correct mouth posture), and you hold way less fat on your face(u say u didn't lose any weight so thats probably puberty as well). So you look way better.

BUT i think you are habitually correcting/camouflaging your overjet by pushing your lower jaw forward(jutting) so your lower front teeth matches your upper front teeth. Other than that this type of transformation is basically impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
mewing has alwasy been cope. identical twins growing up in 2 vastly different environments and settings looking 99% the same after 30 years
Dr. Matthew Standridge the Ketodontist - As a practicing dentist who also  performs orthodontics and airway management via oral appliance therapy I  can't help but see the cascade mouth breathing has on
Miley Cyrus Nod GIF by The Voice

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Every “result” example of mewing will just be lower bodyfat, a different angle, or a literal child posting his puberty results

that being said, I’m sure mewing helps actual kids <12 to maybe not grow up with fucked up jaws

• +1
Reactions: recessed and ChristianChad
Not him but here’s my results. People who claim it don’t work probably hasn’t bothered trying it over an extended period of time (age 17.5 to 19.5)
View attachment 1430017
how??????????????????? @Nobagger ? HOW? PLESAE TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS PLEASE

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
how??????????????????? @Nobagger ? HOW? PLESAE TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS PLEASE
Basically just correct oral posture, lots of chewing and hope you still have some puberty left and patience because it will take time. I genuinely believe pressure and force over time can improve it slightly. People will cope and tell you I’m jutting but my jaw is defined now when it wasn’t before, and people are retarded if they don’t see my jaw is more outwards with more bone mass now (latter is most likely not caused by mewing), and jutting doesn’t give you more jaw prominence and bone mass. Correct oral posture is just something that ensures that you will get to your full potential with forward growth, especially if still in puberty. It’s not gonna give you a magic transformation. If you don’t have correct oral posture then you won’t get to your full potential, so why people argue whether or not you should have correct posture I have no idea why

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Mewing isnt a mandible exercise but an IQ test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10106
Lol and check his posture too LMAO

Basically just correct oral posture, lots of chewing and hope you still have some puberty left and patience because it will take time. I genuinely believe pressure and force over time can improve it slightly. People will cope and tell you I’m jutting but my jaw is defined now when it wasn’t before, and people are retarded if they don’t see my jaw is more outwards with more bone mass now (latter is most likely not caused by mewing), and jutting doesn’t give you more jaw prominence and bone mass. Correct oral posture is just something that ensures that you will get to your full potential with forward growth, especially if still in puberty. It’s not gonna give you a magic transformation. If you don’t have correct oral posture then you won’t get to your full potential, so why people argue whether or not you should have correct posture I have no idea why
Thanks. What gum did you use?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Every “result” example of mewing will just be lower bodyfat, a different angle, or a literal child posting his puberty results

that being said, I’m sure mewing helps actual kids <12 to maybe not grow up with fucked up jaws
All the retards in here posting pictures of themselves from before and after starting mewing are no better logically than a bunch of tribesmen dancing around a fire praying for rainfall, receiving one and then deciding that that's how weather works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax, Traxanas, Deleted member 15781 and 2 others
Yes goyim, my medical advisor Dr. Shlomo Shekelberg says anything other than surgery is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
Mewing is just too redemptive of a concept for people to drop. They wanna desperately hold onto that last bit of hope that whispers gently into their ears "it's not over yet, buddy boyo. Just follow the tongue path of your elders and the chad kingdom shall descend upon you".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 15781