Pros and cons of Blue, Red, White, Black, pill

Deleted member 18436

Deleted member 18436

Solstice
Blue pill Pros = You literally dethatch from reality you are in your own world. You accept being a beta male. Not to mention requires the least amount of effort to live out your existence.

Blue pill Cons = Your not even a person at this point.

Red pill Pros = You are delusional to a point that gives you illusion of endless possibilities Which can work depending on yourself however you rolled in life Normies or chadlites only ever seem to get value from this.

Red pill Cons = If you follow the red pill and you still get no success with woman it's soul crushing to the point of suicide. If you don't meet the looks threshold you are playing a game you should not even be allowed to play.

White pill Pros = Literally you are fighting with your demons whatever it may be you are in the woods alone partaking in mental/ physical growth. Something that either makes or breaks you.

White pill Cons = I am at a dead end i don't see any cons for white pill please tell me if i missed it.

Black pill Pros = You take a half cup empty mentality but more so in a way of accepting the shitty end of the stick for everything. This will depend on person to person a chadlite taking the black pill is more of a waste that a subhuman indian or ugly cunt. Black pill is a gamble i feel like it's one of those pills you take but one day you wake up then think wtf have i done all my life i am not sure if i want to live like that.

Black Pill Cons = Many doors shut for you some you may wish you tried harder to open. I don't know what that does to your spirit in your 30s 40s 50s I am not sure if i want to find out. Are some of these pills just predetermined for some of us?

Not in a good headspace looking at the possibilities what should i commit to.

E43

Rip you wrote all that and not one person replied

Time to save it just like I save @Rupert Pupkin shite posts

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18436 and 1 other person
So many pills... and not a word :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18436