PS5 Showscase on Wednesday

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
Pretty hyped ngl

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and goat2x
I bought the ps4 at launch and it ended up being an underwhelming console. Or i just grew up and stopped liking video games:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

more hyped for rtx 3000 cards and big navi, but 3000 is way too overhyped

• Love it
Reactions: JustBeCurry
no ps5 for ur face

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
The fuck is happening in your Avi xD
Yes
mirin baljeet ascension??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
not worth the 600 after tax this shit will cost

The new GTA has also been announced for PS5.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 7125
not worth the 600 after tax this shit will cost
Will cost 500€ tho. They'll sell it at a big loss like Microsoft with the Series X . And I'll only pay 250€ anyway cause I share it with my Sister

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Will cost 500€ tho. They'll sell it at a big loss like Microsoft with the Series X . And I'll only pay 250€ anyway cause I share it with my Sister
yeah they should've hard stuck at 400, why the fuck did they jag the price up? They'd outsell at 400, inflation didn't cause a 25% increase in the usd in less than 10 years

pc for life for me

yeah they should've hard stuck at 400, why the fuck did they jag the price up? They'd outsell at 400, inflation didn't cause a 25% increase in the usd in less than 10 years

pc for life for me
Are you stupid or something? They can't use some total shit specs, the prices of specs have risen as well as gaming has become more popular. The fact that they're even able to make a machine that will run modern games at small price of 500 dollars is very admirable.

• +1
Are you stupid or something? They can't use some total shit specs, the prices of specs have risen as well as gaming has become more popular. The fact that they're even able to make a machine that will run modern games at small price of 500 dollars is very admirable.
bruh if you truly think a playstation 5 costs $450 or some shit to make you're a complete and utter retard

iphones cost $30-$50 for parts and assembly cost and sell for a grand and more

the reason the price is high is research and development, which could be subsided if they sold at a lower price which causes more units sold

in fact, until they show the price to assemble ps5's and the parts cost, you're a retard talking out his ass

bruh if you truly think a playstation 5 costs $450 or some shit to make you're a complete and utter retard

the reason the price is high is research and development, which could be subsided if they sold at a lower price which causes more units sold

in fact, until they show the price to assemble ps5's and the parts cost, you're a retard talking out his ass
That just plain dosen't make sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

You know they don't make the parts themselves, fool? Why would such companies as AMD sell to Sony for 0 profit? And even if they could sell PS5 for 400 dollars, why would they? 500 dollars won't get you any proper computer. PS5 will be able to run proper games with decent graphics and fps. 500 dollar computer would be a total piece of shit that would have trouble running runescape or minecraft.

• +1
Not buying that till at least next year