PSA: Those with pearly penile papules get in here

Poonis

Poonis

Iron
Bros that don't know what Pearly penile papules are,

They are ugly little bumps around your dink that apparently affect 20% of uncut males. I consulted various dermatologists in my area, and the average quoted price for removing them with a laser was $1500. Fuck that shit, you can remove them on your own for around $60.

All you need is one of these:
71VJulkK9RL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

some topical lidocaine to numb your dinkhead (I used Dr. Numb 5% strength lidocaine), some polysporin to apply at the end just to be safe, and a steady hand.

How to do it:

1) Apply lidocaine to your dick then wrap with saran wrap for 20 minutes so it takes effect.
2) Heat up the solder iron to low-medium heat.
3) Once dick is sufficiently numb use the heated solder iron on the bumps. BE VERY CAREFUL, calm and steady handed like a surgeon and don't apply any pressure, just touch the bump with the solder iron and they will literally 'pop' and disintegrate from the heat. You can literally hear an audible 'pop' and they evaporate forever. You won't feel any pain during the procedure due to the lidocaine, but feel minor discomfort for a couple days after where the skin is broken from the removed papule.

I had to do it 2 times to make sure I got them all, but I did it about 1 year ago and they're gone forever. No scarring or any blemishes of any kind whatsoever just a smooth spotless mushroomhead.

I only wish I took before/after pics, might be willing to take pics of the end result if I'm allowed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212, fuxkdakikez, wayme and 10 others
I only wish I took before/after pics, might be willing to take pics of the end result if I'm allowed
keep them for yourself buddy

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, unailooksmax23, Mewton and 2 others
Lol good thread. It's gonna get someone's dik fucked up lol

• +1
Reactions: danbalk, Mewton and Poonis
Put tretinoin on your dick

i’m volcel because of pearly papules and fordyce spots they’re so ugly and fucking disgusting I could never let a bitch see me with them

Last edited:
I have them but it's not a lot they don't bother me
Think I used to have more as a kid

I have them but it's not a lot they don't bother me
Think I used to have more as a kid

I updated the method. On aliexpress you can buy a plasma pen for $15, the kind that can cauterize skin tags and moles, and i basically vaporized some of the PPP’s I had left and was may more efficient than the solder gun.

$10 of lidocaine cream and $15 for the plasma pen and I was able to remove all of them and now have a completely smooth glans. Also removed some small moles I had on my face. GG easy

Is it ever that serious you have to use a machine on your cock?

Is it ever that serious you have to use a machine on your cock?
People pay dermatologists upwards of 2k to get them removed. I was able to remove them for $25 with equipment I had on hand, took 40 out of my day for permanent results, not really that serious. Pearly penile papules are groce looking as fuck lets not kid ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
People pay dermatologists upwards of 2k to get them removed. I was able to remove them for $25 with equipment I had on hand, took 40 out of my day for permanent results, not really that serious. Pearly penile papules are groce looking as fuck lets not kid ourselves.
Fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Poonis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back