Serious PSA : You’re a brainlet if you don’t browse this site with a VPN and a user-agent-spoofer

thecel

thecel

blackpilled MtF transmaxer
I know that this was posted before, but I don’t see enough members taking their privacy and security seriously when they browse this site. By “serious,” I mean using a secure VPN and a user-agent-spoofer. VPNs conceal your IP address that can expose your physical location. User-agent-spoofers hide private information about your computer or mobile-device that hackers can use to launch exploits against your system.

Multiple Looksmax.org users have been victims of doxxing, including the admin:

https://looksmax.org/threads/alexanderr-location-doxxed-gtfih.493298

If you clicked the link above, you’re a fucking doofus. Always check links’ URLs before clicking.

I can remember 2 instances where users fell victim to this.
Always check where an image/link leads to at the bottom-left-corner of the browser.

I think most members here don’t know about it, but there was an incident on Lookism where a user’s real face got doxxed after he talked about his facial features without even posting his face.

Here’s a screenshot of that case:

Fucking imbecile if you clicked on the image, thinking it’d magnify like normal. Images can be linked.

Please read the [Guide] thread titled “Internet 101 and avoiding getting doxxed” and written by @DianabolDownie

This is just a warning. There's at least half a dozen exploits I've found on this website to get any user's IP address. Odds are I'm not the first one to find this and media reporters, inceltears, and hackers already have. Only a matter of time until the next big article comes out exposing a bunch of members on here with it.

Last edited:
BearBoy

BearBoy

Banned
let RealRTCPeerConnection = window.RTCPeerConnection ||
window.webkitRTCPeerConnection;

Of course very familiar code:feelskek:

luljankybo

luljankybo

Mr. Slap A Bitch
@thecel did you get my ip yet

P

PapiMew

The IP address on gigadox 6 is a location that is 200km away from a user's actual location. Failed thread.
I think the goal of the thread was to encourage users to be more cautious. Even if that specific site doesn’t compile/output the exact location whose saying the next person won’t have one thats dead on center.

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Kinomaxxed
I have been doxxed multiples times before, I use the same password for almost everything, I don't use a VPN, I don't delete the metadata from the pics I post, I sometimes click on malicious links intentionally, my personal objective have always been to be kidnapped by someone in order to appear on the news and get famous as a result, but sadly my life continues to be boring and repetitive, as always.

Mik

Mik

Demoted to Truecel Race🏳
I’m too lazy to pay for nordvpn

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@thecel

Can you view user's IPs? Like how are you viewing everyone's data.

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I can’t. The tool that I used doesn’t keep any data.
are there tools which do keep the data? How did you make it such that replying to a post leads to dox?

thecel

thecel

are there tools which do keep the data? How did you make it such that replying to a post leads to dox?

It isn’t a dox at all. The website simply returns the info of the client that connected to it. Which means other users don’t see your IP. The image’s URL sort of is like a Grabify link.

You can do the image IP grab with a fake spoiler tag, just screenshot one (very easy with Firefox Screenshots), upload it and insert the link on it, not a single soul will suspect it.

Speaking of spoilers, using spoilers is crucial when publicly posting sensitive information that you might want to delete later on, as if the content is spoilered it won’t be accesible if someone archives the page using archive.today (it will if they use Wayback Machine tho) and you will draw less attention to it.

^This is for you narcy niggas that can’t resist the urge to post their faces publicly, but don’t want their pics being up on the Internet forever :feelshaha:

Also on forums that don’t have a CDN (content delivery network) like Lookism was, it is even easier to grab IPs, all you have to do is create a grabify link of an image, then put it between image tags like this:
Code:
[IMG]https://************/NCVQ7T[/IMG]

This would be the result:
https://************/NCVQ7T

If this forum didn’t have a CDN I would have the IPs of everyone who loaded the image above and they would not even realize it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
It isn’t a dox at all. The website simply returns the info of the client that connected to it. Which means other users don’t see your IP.

I still have a tough time understanding, like if I clicked the image I'd understand. But how is using the reply function on the site leading to my IP being exposed?

thecel

thecel

I still have a tough time understanding, like if I clicked the image I'd understand. But how is using the reply function on the site leading to my IP being exposed?

The image that gets added to your reply doesn’t go through Looksmax.org’s proxy. Your browser requests the image directly, letting the grabber site read your IP address. If you post the reply, it’ll go through .org’s proxy, so you and all forum users see the original “warrior skull vs wimp skull” image. The grabber site lazily and imprecisely detects Looksmax.org’s proxy by checking for the absence of a browser name in the user agent header.

Same trick as used in the thread below :

Last edited:
FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
The image that gets added to your reply doesn’t go through Looksmax.org’s proxy. Your browser requests the image directly, letting the grabber site read your IP address. If you post the reply, it’ll go through .org’s proxy, so you and all forum users see the original “warrior skull vs wimp skull” image.
oh wow thank you for explanation bro, how do you know so much about computers?

BearBoy

BearBoy

Banned
its pretty easy, for example i made code for omegle 2 years ago that is same way he coded his, basically i could find IP, location and other things of the person speaking to me in seconds.

Without wireshark and other tools you see on youtube.

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
its pretty easy, for example i made code for omegle 2 years ago that is same way he coded his, basically i could find IP, location and other things of the person speaking to me in seconds.

Without wireshark and other tools you see on youtube.

Nigga I'm going to be browsing this site on TOR and tails at this point :lul::lul::lul:

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Kinomaxxed
The image that gets added to your reply doesn’t go through Looksmax.org’s proxy. Your browser requests the image directly, letting the grabber site read your IP address. If you post the reply, it’ll go through .org’s proxy, so you and all forum users see the original “warrior skull vs wimp skull” image.
Nigga, you know that you can just reply without clicking to reply to the main post in order to avoid that, right? :fuk:

The way you phrased it sounded as if entering this thread to reply to it automatically leaked your ip.

thecel

thecel

The way you phrased it sounded as if entering this thread to reply to it automatically leaked your ip.

:lul: that’s funny :lul:

frendly

frendly

👁
I have this niggas address, moms name, dads name, school name, gfs phone number and address, his suicide video. jfl he made this post to scare me :lul: nigga I’m one click away from sending your suicide video to someone at your school. Then it’s truly over.

Bewusst

Bewusst

tired
No. Just paranoid and high inhib

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I have this niggas address, moms name, dads name, school name, gfs phone number and address, his suicide video. jfl he made this post to scare me :lul: nigga I’m one click away from sending your suicide video to someone at your school. Then it’s truly over.
shut up you LARPer, come to the UK. Let me beat the shit out of you, your dad will thank me

BearBoy

BearBoy

Banned
Your avi is me when i was younger.

Now look at my avi im older beardmaxxed emo badboy terrorist wolf.

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Height Face Compounding
Fuark bro

1kisuke106

1kisuke106

Anime Legend
I know that this was posted before, but I don’t see enough members taking their privacy and security seriously when they browse this site. By “serious,” I mean using a secure VPN and a user-agent-spoofer. VPNs conceal your IP address that can expose your physical location. User-agent-spoofers hide private information about your computer or mobile-device that hackers can use to launch exploits against your system.

Multiple Looksmax.org users have been victims of doxxing, including the admin:

https://looksmax.org/threads/alexanderr-location-doxxed-gtfih.493298

If you clicked the link above, you’re a fucking doofus. Always check links’ URLs before clicking.

I think most members here don’t know about it, but there was an incident on Lookism where a user’s real face got doxxed after he talked about his facial features without even posting his face.

Here’s a screenshot of that case:

View attachment 1641187

Fucking imbecile if you clicked on the image, thinking it’d magnify like normal. Images can be linked.

Please read the [Guide] thread titled “Internet 101 and avoiding getting doxxed” and written by @DianabolDownie

Im not Low Iq, im just Low inhib :sneaky:

PrinterAndFaxMachin

PrinterAndFaxMachin

Feminist Incel. We exist.
honestly too lazy to use VPN and all that jazz. I input my IP data and turns out it gets the city right but not my exact address hell it's wrong by like 5 kilometres:feelskek::oops:

Incellectually_Shy

Incellectually_Shy

Racepill victim
Nice suggestion...haven't needed a user-agent spoofer in some time.