PSA : You’re a brainlet if you don’t browse this site with a VPN and a user-agent-spoofer

get-doxxed.png

FYI, you can get doxxed simply by replying to a post. Exercise caution at all times!
Yet another greycel W

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
let RealRTCPeerConnection = window.RTCPeerConnection ||
window.webkitRTCPeerConnection;

Of course very familiar code:feelskek:

I’m not familiar with this code. Can you explain it?

oh wow thank you for explanation bro, how do you know so much about computers?

I don’t know so much. I know a tiny bit about WebRTC, but I don’t know how doxing people using it works. @BearBoy

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I’m not familiar with this code. Can you explain it?

I don’t know so much. I know a tiny bit about WebRTC, but I don’t know how doxing people using it works. @BearBoy
I use Nordevpn for my nazi channels on bitchute would you recommend another provider ?

• Woah
VPN is cope
IP doxxing doesn't exist
Opsec is living on the razor edge
Your ISP already knows everything
SOCKS5 is legit tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
You’re never truly anonymous online.
Can't dox you if you are a nobody with no job that nobody cares about. :feelshah: + I'm basically penniless these days.

Never say anything overtly racist, antisemetic, homophobic, misogynistic, etc.
IRL Normies do all of that. :unsure: It used to be rife all over the internet before they started censoring everything in the past few years.

That’s a great way to get put on a federal watchlist
No doubt I am but I've got no plans to do anything crazy. I like being comfy :Comfy::popcorn:.

getting people to want to dox you.
:sleep: They can come to my house and we can have a cup of tea together. I live in Leicester UK.

Never say anything on here that you couldn’t explain to a federal agent.
just tell them @Vermilioncore radicalised me. I'm a good boy.

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore and thecel
VPN is cope
IP doxxing doesn't exist
Opsec is living on the razor edge
Your ISP already knows everything
SOCKS5 is legit tho

Why’re VPN cope and SOCKS5 legit? Do you mean all kinds of VPNs/proxies except SOCKS5 are ass?

Last edited:
Why’re VPN cope and SOCKS5 legit? Do you mean all kinds of VPNs except SOCKS5 are ass?
Popular shilled VPNs like NordVPN are useless

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: drop and thecel
It’s just an image though?
the image is just an imbedded link
in order to insert the image into your reply you connect to the site, thus the site gets your info

• +1
idc about privacy tho, I have nothing to hide

• JFL
You know it's over when you lose nothing from being doxxed, might look into it still tho but eh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Central Cee and thecel
@PapiMew edited his post >7 hours after he posted it. Cuz mod privileges.
It’s still not an appropriate reply to dumb curry @GetShrekt.

• Hmm...
I hope the FBI comes to my house so I have someone to talk too.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 13787 and thecel
My home IP figures in other country 1500 km away from where I live jfl and if using mobile data it figures in other continent :lul:

If it figured correctly and I didn't use VPN until now, would it be useful to start using it or not?

• Woah
My home IP figures in other country 1500 km away from where I live jfl and if using mobile data it figures in other continent :lul:

If it figured correctly and I didn't use VPN until now, would it be useful to start using it or not?
U r deutsche

• Woah
you got me twice

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and thecel
Using a VPN service is pointless tbh
They do a research on you when you sign up.
Checking if your IP is dynamic, static, your ISP etc.
Posting edgy shit/threats with a VPN won't protect you cuz your real IP is tied to your account

Unless you're high iq and create your own VPN or an account on your friends/neighbors WiFi.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17244
im using vpn all the time but got banned on tinder for it. I didnt know they can detect VPN tbh

• Woah
also unless you've made actual enemies on this website theres no reason to be a schizo about this, people wont ISP dox some random .org user

• JFL
also unless you've made actual enemies on this website theres no reason to be a schizo about this, people wont ISP dox some random .org user

If you have an unlikeable personality like I have, you make enemies everywhere you go.

If you have an unlikeable personality like I have, you make enemies everywhere you go.
nobody is ISP doxxing u lil bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Low inhib chad doxxes himself meanwhile high inhib incel takes every known precaution to man to hide his data
i be in a new country every week wtf niggas gone do to me

IMG 1864
31855623 2699 4693 B940 D89A0B18E551
D97388CC 0B15 47F7 8606 7A231E5C5DF3
IMG 1488
IMG 1775

• JFL
Reactions: norwegianfreak
i can 120% assure you that the fact any user on this site got doxed was because they didn't use a vpn and a user-agent spoofer?
the only way this would matter is if someone had this websites database or if an admin looked at the traffic coming from a user to the server, which then makes the vpn useless because they log your original home ip address you signed up with, and don't let you use a vpn to signup, so they would get access to one of your old/possibly current ip's. worse than that they would have your email and any other infomation you signed up with anyways.
this is only in the case someone who has access to the database (admins, and this site hasnt been breached yet) would want to dox you. (very unlikely, doxing is literally against their rules)
any doxing from this site probably simply just comes from poor opsec, using the same unique username you used on something else which could lead back to you, being in the discord with other profiles linked, saying something yourself which could lead to your old aliases / irl name. just go look into opsec and osint and dont be retarded and you will not be doxed, nobody on this site even really knows how to dox well anyways.

• +1