PSL 3-6 is the twilight zone of dating

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
this is the range where anything is possible. its possible to be incel, possible to get a subhuman girl, possible to get stacy etc.

because this is the range where luck plays an important part. for example, psl 3-4 guys can cast away a psl 6 guy because he looks better than them and that scares them. then they can work together to get pussy while psl 6 guy is left without a circle.

vice versa, a group of psl 5-6 guys can cast away a psl 3 guy and he is basically doomed. a psl 6 loner may get lucky with OLD but nothing is for certain.

Because psl 7+ is the threshold for circumventing luck. Maybe you wont get stacy but a chadlite can pull mtbs easily. you may think you can 1 PSL make usch a big diference.

that 1 psl is a threshold. its a statistical issue, obviously legit chads are rare, so the next option is chadlites. if a girl on tinder has matched with 10 chadlites and 20 HTNs, she is obviously gonna focus on the chadlites. Not to metnion that 1 psl is very often caused by eye area.

Eye are is possibly the most complex looks factor. Its affected by so many variables, sceral show, under eye support, IPD, eyebrows, color etc. You cant magically obtain a good eye area wih srugery. This makes it so eye area has an absurd genetic value, its what seperates a lucky guy from a slayer.

thats why surgery will not do miracles. you can imporve your PSL but a bad eye area will soft cap it so you may not expereicnce drastic changes in terms of treatment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Recessed Life, Clown Show and 6 others
PSL 6 is Chad what r u talking about

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Deleted member 20399, flippasav and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, HarrierDuBois, Clown Show and 1 other person
psl 6 is HTN. chadlite is psl 7 and chad is psl 8+
No you're wrong. You're the guy who says you can't lose your virginity by having sex with hookers btw. Will somebody chime in and tell this bozo what's up? I don't think I have the credibility to convince him; he'll just dismiss my word.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
PSL 3 and PSL 6 are worlds apart

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, HarrierDuBois and 5.5psl
You're the guy who says you can't lose your virginity by having sex with hookers bt
hookers are cope lol. you will still be very much be mentally a virgin because you dont expereince a girl being attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Clown Show and colbycovington
hookers are cope lol. you will still be very much be mentally a virgin because you dont expereince a girl being attracted to you
No that's flawed because you can lose your virginity in a million different ways because girls are manipulative. Maybe they just want attention/validation/emotional support/curiosity/money in terms of gifts and the list goes on. P in v is all that matters.

• +1
e. Maybe they just want attention/validation/emotional support/curiosity/
still better than a hooker and still requires some level of attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and HarrierDuBois
psl 6 is HTN. chadlite is psl 7 and chad is psl 8+
Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Primalsplit and Deleted member 22124
  • +1
A lot of hookers do turn down guys that they're repulsed by though.
nah in my country hookers are desperate subhumansthey will fuck anyone

• +1
nah in my country hookers are desperate subhumansthey will fuck anyone
@juste is also Greek and he always talks about how fancy the hookers are so I guess It just depends where you've been looking.

• +1
@juste is also Greek and he always talks about how fancy the hookers are so I guess It just depends where you've been looking.
Btw, he has been turned down by hookers and he's not even that ugly.

• So Sad
they are fancy compared to fleshlights ig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and HarrierDuBois
Another low iq post by this retard subhuman.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
High iq and agreed.

I would say that only at tall HTN is where you get consistent results and know for sure that you are attractive.

Everything below that is a world of uncertainity and you never know where you stand. One day you might you might feel like a subhuman, other days you feel attractive, one foid might brutally reject you, other might be interested at first but still not enough to give you pussy on the first date like she does with HTN+, it is all random bullshit.

I also think that dating is pointless when you don't pass that threshold, you are always basically settling down with whatever that you get at the moment out of luck.

The only way to know for sure that you are attractive and that it began is when you are able to slay completely average beckies on a consistent basis.

PSL 6 in this lifetime or death.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
I would say that only at tall HTN is where you get consistent results and know for sure that you are attractive.
tall HTN is a safe combination

d. One day you might you might feel like a subhuman, other days you feel attractive, one foid might brutally reject you, other might be interested at first but still not enough to give you pussy on the first date like she does with HTN+, it is all random bullshit.
yepp, its a chaotic mess. you gonna be dealing with too many variables sadly. the less good you look, the more the number of variables increases

I also think that dating is pointless when you don't pass that threshold, you are always basically settling down with whatever that you get at the moment out of luck.
but sadly they never settle with you cuz they already got 20 better looking guys in line

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show