Psl is cope!!!

it's like a kid finding out that santa is not real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Lars, Romeo1111 and 5 others
The guys they found attractive had appeal, but weren't necessarily moggers by PSL standards.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Romeo1111 and .🇹🇩.
All of them are goodlooking who got raited average and above.
Subhumans in the bottom
Psl is truth

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 756, germanlooks and 3 others
just don't be subhuman theory

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and DesperadoRatado
All of them are goodlooking who got raited average and above.
Subhumans in the bottom
Psl is truth
ur sooo full of shit dude... Tbh just end it:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

meds stay winning

Yes, men's rating of each other is drastically different and inaccurate than a woman's rating of men.
Which is why I think taking advice and opinions about your looks from other men (especially on incel and looksmaxing forums) is not a good idea anymore, if you really want to find out how attractive you are then the accurate and most quick way to do that is by going on any webcam chat platform like omegle and chatroullete and see what women will say about your looks. I know it will be hard and brutal but it's only way to find out how attractive you are (to the opposite sex). If you want it to be more brutal and honest then just get off your ass and go interact with foids irl and see if most of them will agree that you are good-looking or ugly. The most common opinion between all of the foids that you interacted with will be what truly represents you.

Jubile

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Germania
what the fuck is that block of ink on his arm

Yes, men's rating of each other is drastically different and inaccurate than a woman's rating of men.
Which is why I think taking advice and opinions about your looks from other men (especially on incel and looksmaxing forums) is not a good idea anymore, if you really want to find out how attractive you are then the accurate and most quick way to do that is by going on any webcam chat platform like omegle and chatroullete and see what women will say about your looks. I know it will be hard and brutal but it's only way to find out how attractive you are (to the opposite sex). If you want it to be more brutal and honest then just get off your ass and go interact with foids irl and see if most of them will agree that you are good-looking or ugly. The most common opinion between all of the foids that you interacted with will be what truly represents you.

View attachment 1416149
@height coping ethnics.

notice how the black guy is the least attractive but the tallest :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the manlet in the middle even though hes bald:feelskek::feelskek: its over if ur not sub 5'8 in 2022

View attachment 1416149
Psl wise these clowns are pretty accurate when it comes to face aesthetics, but it doesn't always seem too have parallels with women's standards. I've said it before, if your facially 6/10, 5"10+ & not too ethnic, if you put in some enough you can get laid irl(just not online dating)

Last edited:
Brutal blackpilling video

you guys are so retarded these athletes with high status they're nt as fuck too obviously they would get hyped as being attractive look micheal b jordan nigger is uglas fuck but still gets women status is secondary to looks

you guys are so retarded these athletes with high status they're nt as fuck too obviously they would get hyped as being attractive look micheal b jordan nigger is uglas fuck but still gets women status is secondary to looks

how de fuck psl is cope while mouthbreather gollini gets roasted and instantly rejected:lul: