PSL Looksmax Rap Cypher Featuring Eminem, Drake, Kanye, 21 Savage, Logic, Kendrick Lamar Created with Uberduck.AI

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Uberduck.AI
  1. Eminem
  2. Drake
  3. Kanye West
  4. 21 Savage
  5. Logic
  6. Kendrick Lamar

I live to dominate and to fornicate. I inseminate and impregnate, letting me procreate so my genes proliferate. I live to put women in a euphoric state and get them to reciprocate. I looksmax so my looks don’t deteriorate , even when I’m forty-eight. I never eat off of styrofoam plates; that shit be contaminate, and the estrogen accumulates, getting you the testosterone levels of a neonate. I start from the bottom — recessed, not overweight. I’ll ascend to 9+/10 Chad, ain’t no overrate. What you just read is totally fake.All I do is masturbate. The subhuman trait is innate. My repulsiveness radiates. If my bones can’t be reshaped, only the ropes await; there’s no debate; it’s too late; the rope’s my fate. Chad’s girlfriend lives right down the interstate; I can’t relate. I’ll never get a soulmate, which my narrow interpupillary distance conclusively indicates. Society’s bluepilled; we don’t assimilate; all the cucked normies are stuck in their coping state. It’s over, mate. Today is my roping date. Join the blackpill syndicate. Vindicate Elliot Rodger; he’s the only one of us who was thinkin’ straight.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Racky, bignosesmallchin and 7 others
Bro you have so much free time

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
This will be playing in all the college and uni clubs in 2022!

• Love it
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • Love it
editing genius tbh

• Woah
keep up the mogger content

• Love it
You’re a cute Asian boy:hnghn:

• WTF
brilliant

you still gonna make a verse for @curlyheadjames teenage incel though?

• +1
IT Chads are slaying with trannies and IT stacies are slaying with real life Chadlite while you are rotting here

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back