PSL scale for highschool

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
1-2 PSL: Completely disabled / social outcast. People will pity you but never get close to u

3 PSL: Ugly but not that ugly to get a pity halo. Meaning you’ll just be a #1 bully victim

4 PSL: Normie, just some guy in the friend group. No one outside like 5 people will remember u

4.5 PSL: One of the popular guys in ur class. Getting foids should be easy

5 PSL: One of the most popular guys in ur whole school. Every guy respects u and ur known

6 PSL: Literally every foid will know who u are. Foids will stalk / take creep shots of u. Foids will go out of their way to hang out in places ur in.

7+ PSL: you’ll be a future actor / famous person and everyone knows it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Pringleton, schizo echochamber and 7 others
4 psl, i usually sat alone tho and my friend groups were usually the autistics or other social outcasts, rejects, etc.. never got bullied

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, gietol, slavicpsycho and 2 others
1-2 PSL: Completely disabled / social outcast. People will pity you but never get close to u

3 PSL: Ugly but not that ugly to get a pity halo. Meaning you’ll just be a #1 bully victim

4 PSL: Normie, just some guy in the friend group. No one outside like 5 people will remember u

5 PSL: One of the most popular guys in ur whole school. Every guy respects u and ur known

6 PSL: Literally every foid will know who u are. Foids will stalk / take creep shots of u. Foids will go out of their way to hang out in places ur in.

Rn 4.5psl rn Junior my potential is like 5psl at sophomore prob

EVERY DAY IN HIGHSCHOOL I SAT AGAINST THE WALL NEAR THE CAFETERIA AND PLAY GEOMETRY DASH & CLASH ROYALE AND OTHER SHITTY GAMES ON MY SHITTY OPPO PHONE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, gietol, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
4.5 psl guys are popular 😹😹😹

In the 4-5 range its all connections, nt, height and pheno. U could be an outcast or really popular.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, Deleted member 43403, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
NO BODY LIKE ME NO FRIENDS. NEVER INVITED ANYWHERE. :(

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
It's amazing how it's always the ugly girls/guys who are friendless and outcasts in school.

Luckily for girls, once men enter adulthood they'd take any whore.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 32514 and 1 other person
4 psl, i usually sat alone tho and my friend groups were usually the autistics or other social outcasts, rejects, etc.. never got bullied
Judging by ur avi u were the loyal bodyguard of a narcy chadlite manlet/malfoy type

• +1
Reactions: gietol, slavicpsycho, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
u dont need to be attractive to have friends as a guy i have a classmate that is short and 4.5 an has lots of friends

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
u dont need to be attractive to have friends as a guy i have a classmate that is short and 4.5 an has lots of friends
High trust and high harmony+nt

I am easily in the top 3 best looking in my school

you can’t reach 5 PSL in this case unless you play a sport like football or basketball or are good at basketball. So if not don’t be deluded thinking anybody cares or knows about you

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
you can’t reach 5 PSL in this case unless you play a sport like football or basketball or are good at basketball. So if not don’t be deluded thinking anybody cares or knows about you
the list he made is fantasy lol

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
What every psler claims
I am my school is mostly ethnic if i was in a more white school it would be different @HarrierDuBois vouch for me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
4.5 psl guys are popular 😹😹😹

In the 4-5 range its all connections, nt, height and pheno. U could be an outcast or really popular.
Am at 4.5PSL only popular at the first week of school cuz I got approached alot but rn no cuz not NT

the list he made is fantasy lol
guarantee none of these guys here went or will go to any of the invite only parties thrown by the actual GL people at there school they literally just make fanfics based on netflix shows

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
guarantee none of these guys here went or will go to any of the invite only parties thrown by the actual GL people at there school they literally just make fanfics based on netflix shows
thats the first thing i thought of when I saw this list LOL
something in a netflix teen drama

NO BODY LIKE ME NO FRIENDS. NEVER INVITED ANYWHERE. :(
i can invite you to suicide together if you want to…
shy GIF

EVERY DAY IN HIGHSCHOOL I SAT AGAINST THE WALL NEAR THE CAFETERIA AND PLAY GEOMETRY DASH & CLASH ROYALE AND OTHER SHITTY GAMES ON MY SHITTY OPPO PHONE.
Bro i literally did the same shit same scenario even same games too

3psl

damn i must be 7 then

I’m no1. Jesus, people always pity me like im an abused little puppy walking around .