PSLers overlook averageness

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Averageness is what makes someone low or high appeal tbh, ideally your face should look symmetrical, relatable and "average" even if you have "ideal" traits...

what that means is that a true avaragemaxxed mogger has a masc jaw, but not so masculine as that of someone like Hexum, for example

also might have "hunter eyes", but they're not so alien like that of someone like Sean O'Pry or Barrett.

A good example of a PSL god who looks low appeal and too non-average:

befe0beac503b7fd4b3632ef97415800.jpg

PSL icon who looks more high-appeal and average:

iu

Lachowsky has hunter eyes but they're not so "hunter" like those of Hernán, he also has a masculine jaw but it's not so masculine as that of Hernán either...

No wonder Lachowsky is a bigger model than Hernán, he simply looks way more approachable while still being good-looking than Hernán.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Ken, Deleted member 17311 and 18 others
just be neutral/medium in everything theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, Richard_Hungwell, Zeruel and 1 other person
Hernia drago is no god. He is a false idol of the image of ogres. May Gandy vanquish him amen. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 19917 and 10 others
just be neutral/medium in everything theory
*be clearly above-average but not too much above-average to a point in which becomes uncanny theory

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Chinacurry
And what about someone like Andreas Eriksen?
60fd7f05b5c6ec00c494c95053ee0451 CU5mX1RWoAAimrP
A lot of his characteristics are extrapolated from the average attractive, but he still looks good.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 9670 and Amnesia
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Growth Plate, Deleted member 13787 and 7 others
Ok, uh, thanks for the analysis

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19551
Water. People here are retards though. The hottest foids are those with facial averageness, not the gucci model ones with autistic alien bony faces. Same shit applies to guys.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Ken, Deprived and 9 others
Cope his eye area is really uncanny in picd and weird mouth everything else is good though probably look fine irl
The tear duct is too low, I changed it to give it a neutral inclination. It has a more normal appearance, although the exposure of the sclera so visible gives it a unique but imo

20220605 214320

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
imagine looking like this and having last name drago. you will slay thousands each year....
I know. What a name. I need to change my name to a more slayer one.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and .🇹🇩.
The tear duct is too low, I changed it to give it a neutral inclination. It has a more normal appearance, although the exposure of the sclera so visible gives it a unique but imo

View attachment 1718502
He literally is the most alien looking guy aver shit average ness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Zylk and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Melo95 and Erik-Jón
And what about someone like Andreas Eriksen?
View attachment 1718476View attachment 1718477
A lot of his characteristics are extrapolated from the average attractive, but he still looks good.
I'm not saying Hernán doesn't look good, just that he is not as high-appeal as someone like Lachowsky...

The same I would say to Andreas, he has higher appeal than Drago, but I don't really think he's higher appeal than Lachowsky.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Zylk and Erik-Jón
I'm not saying Hernán doesn't look good, just that he is not as high-appeal as someone like Lachowsky...

The same I would say to Andreas, he has higher appeal than Drago, but I don't really think he's higher appeal than Lachowsky.
Shit, I really like Lachowski's look better, but I think Drago aged better and Andreas probably the same.

If Chico would have had more growth going forward and better bones, he would have a perfect look.

2698389 fwhr2

Ideal ratios

1.00 midface ratio
65.4/140.3 = 0.466 es ratio
1.8 fwhr

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 17791
Wow I puke reacted you and you came back and changed on me :feelsbadman:
Praise the omnichad, the one above all. Hernan Drago. The true and only god. All else are false gods. Behold total perfection.
04E6CF24 6E7C 4DC4 A114 10ADB729C2EA

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
Shit, I really like Lachowski's look better, but I think Drago aged better and Andreas probably the same.

If Chico would have had more growth going forward and better bones, he would have a perfect look.

View attachment 1718513

Ideal ratios

1.00 midface ratio
65.4/140.3 = 0.466 es ratio
1.8 fwhr
Do drago.
8ECD5D98 9C18 474A B571 B584BF721F80

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Zylk
Praise the omnichad, the one above all. Hernan Drago. The true and only god. All else are false gods. Behold total perfection.
Average argentine

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17791
Being high on the faggotry scale is making you more into hyper-masculinity :ogre:
muh gay!

Tyler maher and other jock types kill it on tinder, harder than anyone else. Chico would get cucked by maesthetic moggers.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
muh gay!

Tyler maher and other jock types kill it on tinder, harder than anyone else. Chico would get cucked by maesthetic moggers.
Tyler Maher is 10x more average than Drago

iu

Less masculine jaw (in comparison to that of Drago) while still being quite masculine, less hunter eyes while still having hunter eyes, big lips (feminine trait, makes him less ogre)...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Tyler Maher is 10x more average than Drago
Do you know what averageness is? Drago has perfect proportions.

Yeah bro, Im average guy. Not masc bvll.
73801AB6 12CE 41CC A6E8 89F439580FF6

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Zylk
Do you know what averageness is? Drago has perfect proportions.

Yeah bro, Im average guy. Not masc bvll.
View attachment 1718520
Less masculine jaw (in comparison to that of Drago) while still being quite masculine, less hunter eyes while still having hunter eyes, big lips (feminine trait, makes him less ogre)...
*be clearly above-average but not too much above-average to a point in which becomes uncanny theory

Is it that hard for you niggas to understand what I'm saying? :ogre:

Is it that hard for you niggas to understand what I'm saying? :ogre:
Tyler maher is much more masc than Chico and has higher smv. He literally contradicts you.

Average masculinity in a male btw, literally everyone mentioned masc mogs 90+ percent of men. Nothing average about them. Chico himself has larger bones than the typical guy.
062F00F9 BB58 400C B910 B04450A40690

Muh average masculinity is nonsense. The only thing average you should have are ratios. You want as sharp features as possible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Zylk
Tyler maher is much more masc than Chico and has higher smv. He literally contradicts you.

Average masculinity in a male btw, literally everyone mentioned masc mogs 90+ percent of men. Nothing average about them. Chico himself has larger bones than the typical guy.
View attachment 1718521

Muh average masculinity is nonsense. The only thing average you should have are ratios. You want as sharp features as possible.
He's more masc than Chico, but not as masc as Drago, who is so masc that looks uncanny :ogre: doesn't contradict my point.

He's more masc than Chico, but not as masc as Drago, who is so masc that looks uncanny :ogre: doesn't contradict my point.
They're abnormally masc. What's the point of calling it 'averageness' if it's above average anyway?

Drago is on a similar masc level as Jon hexum, Henry cavil etc. ie. extremely high smv guys.

• +1
  • Love it
He looks like shit nowadays tho, talking about Chico at his prime :ogre:
Chico in his prime is unmoggeable but it is better to look like someone like Drago to age better

• +1
Reactions: Ken, litaz and Richard_Hungwell
They're abnormally masc. What's the point of calling it 'averageness' if it's above average anyway?

Drago is on a similar masc level as Jon hexum, Henry cavil etc. ie. extremely high smv guys.
Because they're still in the averageness hailo range, meaning that they still look approachable to most girls

You niggas are simply too radical about shit, that's the thing, y'all can't conceive moderate approachs to things such as looks.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Arguments like this always stem from not taking into account that psl and smv are different.

If you want to be a model and be top % in looks, then you need a mix of averageness and top tier features for sure. If you just want high smv, pretty much just have a good lower third and you’re good to go. It’s the difference between beautiful and hot (they’re not mutually exclusive either don’t get your panties twisted) you’d need to have DOGSHIT other features to take away from a good lower third, it’s DIFFICULT to not be hot with a good lower third.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Richard_Hungwell and Zylk
Don't suck his dick just because he's brazilian either kkkkkkkkk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 17791
Agree with your post but horrible examples and assessment of their traits

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
Arguments like this always stem from not taking into account that psl and smv are different.

If you want to be a model and be top % in looks, then you need a mix of averageness and top tier features for sure. If you just want high smv, pretty much just have a good lower third and you’re good to go. It’s the difference between beautiful and hot (they’re not mutually exclusive either don’t get your panties twisted) you’d need to have DOGSHIT other features to take away from a good lower third, it’s DIFFICULT to not be hot with a good lower third.
No one is denying that any of the guys posted here are high SMV :ogre:

But averagemaxxed moggers are still higher-SMV than other moggers

No one is denying that any of the guys posted here are high SMV :ogre:

But averagemaxxed moggers are still higher-SMV than other moggers
Define averagemaxxed mogger? If you’re talking about the average face composite mogger with the oval jaw and extreme harmony, he’s very pleasant looking and higher psl but he doesn’t smv mog a guy with less averageness and a better lower third. At the absolute most they’re equal.

But if you’re talking about a top male model, that is to say a guy with the majority of his features (ratios basically) averaged + top tier jaw and top tier eye area (that’s what a top male model is.) then obviously they smv mog everybody.

The guy she wants to marry and the guy she wants to FUCK are not necessarily the same guy.

Because they're still in the averageness hailo range, meaning that they still look approachable to most girls

You niggas are simply too radical about shit, that's the thing, y'all can't conceive moderate approachs to things such as looks.
Highest universal SMV guys.
C716FA2B F137 4923 9218 EE2402B8E969
75146A6C 32AC 43B6 B821 15AE2F258405
3DFFE624 B1E2 4199 B2DF 962C054DCDF2
D9054535 C30B 4C8B 8997 5EBA892EFA62

chico is relegated to niche appeal
46CAA43C 8151 4DE1 A087 EA506D1787FD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MoggerGaston, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
You are right OP but too many dumb cunts here won't see it.

They legit think gay alien pheno and all those other weird ones are highly desirable

• +1
Reactions: Ken, litaz, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Your examples aren't good because dragos features aren't too extreme in the first place. His jaw isn't overly robust or masculine, his eyes aren't exaggerated for any trait except for maybe the colour. And you also picked modelling photos where all of his good traits are exaggerated to an extreme.

Matt lemond, Barrett, and John Turk are wayyy better examples than drago

Last edited:
  • +1
The guy she wants to marry and the guy she wants to FUCK are not necessarily the same guy.
Most brutal part of the black pill, distilled

• Woah
You have that completely and entirely backwards

Chico is (was) closer to mass appeal, slightly more maesthetic and he’s 100% appeal. The guys you listed are the definition of niche, masc leaning big guys. Typically it’s older women or higher t women in general lusting the most after guys like that. This is male gaze, it’s literally your t levels dictating your tastes

Topics like these are asinine though, every single one of those guys is gl enough to not really have to ever deal with rejection anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, litaz and Richard_Hungwell
Define averagemaxxed mogger? If you’re talking about the average face composite mogger with the oval jaw and extreme harmony, he’s very pleasant looking and higher psl but he doesn’t smv mog a guy with less averageness and a better lower third. At the absolute most they’re equal.

But if you’re talking about a top male model, that is to say a guy with the majority of his features (ratios basically) averaged + top tier jaw and top tier eye area (that’s what a top male model is.) then obviously they smv mog everybody.

betabux
8301BCE3 3476 4FA9 AC8F 23E059057366

alphafux
51AD899A 5E46 44C7 8535 4EE3644800E3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 9670
You have that completely and entirely backwards

Chico is (was) closer to mass appeal, slightly more maesthetic and he’s 100% appeal. The guys you listed are the definition of niche, masc leaning big guys. Typically it’s older women or higher t women in general lusting the most after guys like that. This is male gaze, it’s literally your t levels dictating your tastes

Topics like these are asinine though, every single one of those guys is gl enough to not really have to ever deal with rejection anyway.
Is that why Cavil is a hollywood star talked about by millions of women while chico is a model that I saw on a shaving ad once?

• Woah
  • Love it