PUA Cold Approaching Is Fundamentally Flawed

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Many subhumans are miserable with their lack of romantic success and consequently start searching "how to get a girlfriend" on Youtube.
Through these searches, they will come across PUA, specifically "cold approaching" on the street or anywhere in the general public.

The Irony: The most romantically challenged men are immersing themselves in the most difficult practice of getting women.

Pua

A naive pua student thinking that even though girls he interacts with regularly can't become sexually attracted to him, a stranger can in an instant.

Fundamental Flaw of Cold Approaching

"When approaching a girl randomly for a brief interaction, the only thing she can go by is your looks. She doesn't know you, she hasn't spent enough time with you to trust you, she's startled since you caught her off guard, she doesn't have any friends vouching for you, etc. You're a complete stranger, so unless you're hot, she's not taking the risk of going out with you."

Pua2

A first person perspective of a woman being approached by an utter subhuman

Good News

Many girls, and I'm sure some of you, have found themselves becoming attracted to someone they initially didn't think was that attractive. You can see this yourself by going outside and seeing sub8's with girlfriends. So it's not completely over for you if you're sub8. But this took time, it took long conversation, it took a long time of interaction.

"But if I don't make my intentions clear from the start, I'll get friend zoned! That's what RSD Douchebag taught me!"

KS558RG.jpg

Wrong. If you make your intentions clear from the start and you're ugly...

You're literally creating a real life version of Tinder: "Am I hot enough or not?" - girl has to answer on the spot. And we know what the answer usually is based on Tinder statistics.

300px-Okcupid.png

That's a recipe for failure if you're ugly. You actually WANT to spend a long time with a girl so she can build a personal and emotional connection to you, which then can make your ugly face more attractive to her at some point. This is the Mere Exposure Effect.

Mereexposure

Notes:

1. You still need to "approach" (initiate conversation is a better way of putting it), but just do it in more natural situations. Not this random street spam shit. Cold approaching is like spam email.

2. "You're just a defeatist! You don't want to face rejection! You don't want to put in the effort!" Wrong. This post is actually helping ugly guys by telling them the RIGHT way of getting girls that has a much higher success rate.

3. If you're a truecel and not NT, nothing will work.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe, LordSergiXX63, kingpiin and 155 others
water is wet

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Mainstream, LampPostPrime and 31 others
Great thread. Cold approaching is a dead meme anyway

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, |Daddy_Zygos|, zandvliet and 43 others
I always knew this is bullshit. If an undesirable girl put lots of effort just to get your attraction, would you somehow like her in time? Then why would a girl consider you when she has plenty of chads lining up?

• +1
Reactions: VampMaxx, greywind, zz67 and 22 others
PUA has harmed more men than it has helped.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, jsalv, sai0more and 44 others
It's the only chance for average looking man to get a female this day and age. LOL at using Tinder or other online dating app as a average male in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 43374, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
And here's the thing that also is important, getting a number means NOTHING. You see these PUA vids or even prankish type channels where they have a one off vid where they are asking for girls numbers or trying to flirt with them. A lot of girls give their numbers as a way to just like get this weirdo away from me, and they end up ghosting him or nothing even close to a lay comes from it.

• +1
Reactions: jsalv, |Daddy_Zygos|, forgot2straightmax and 48 others
i only talk to people if i need something from them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, m0ss26, Copexodius Maximus and 8 others
Normie guy checking in, that chatted up for sure 500+ random women in daytime.

The Irony: The most romantically challenged men are immersing themselves in the most difficult practice of getting women.
I agree, it's hardcore as fuck to chat up randoms I used to do it. At my best, I could maybe get like 1 number/date out of 10 randoms. So basically, 90% rejection rate. It's like: a real life Tinder (with the added downside, that you also miht chat up randoms that are: married, in love with some other (Chad) dude, in a hurry to something important, having a shit day/bad mood already, etc..)

so unless you're hot, she's not taking the risk of going out with you.
Legit. Wel at least if she shinks you're hot (enough).

Good News

Many girls, and I'm sure some of you, have found themselves becoming attracted to someone they initially didn't think was that attractive. You can see this yourself by going outside and seeing sub8's with girlfriends. So it's not completely over for you if you're sub8. But this took time, it took long conversation, it took a long time of interaction.

You actually WANT to spend a long time with a girl so she can build a personal and emotional connection to you, which then can make your ugly face more attractive to her at some point. This is the Mere Exposure Effect.
Although true-ish.
You run the risk, of waisting alot of time on one girl that will never go nowhere. So one has got to limit ones investement to an extend.

"Am I hot enough or not?" - girl has to answer on the spot.
That's a recipe for failure if you're ugly. You actually WANT to spend a long time with a girl so she can build a personal and emotional connection to you,
To add. For ugly or low tier normie or even to large extend for regular normie.
There is no way/style/method/plan; that will give general good results. Because you're not attractive to look at.
So, also with the "slow" method, one will face alot of waisted time, friendzoning, etc.. But probably have a better chance to luck out.
When you do the "fast" method, of chatting up randoms. Then you will face shittonn of rejections.

While a Top tier average man, Chadlite, ot Chad.
Will do do decent, good, great in the "slow" method.
And Will do do decent, good, great in the "fast" method.

As a normie, you need to meet enough women also, To hopefully find one desperate or insecure enough female, to go out with you. So as a normie, you can go the slow route. But not so much slow, that you don't meet enough volume/amounts of women. Because a normie, needs the numbers game aspect as well. Because he's not universally appealing

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, |Daddy_Zygos|, Shkreliii and 22 others
I'm never wearing a fucking V neck again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Azy100x, infini and 21 others
PUA in general is the dumbest cope in existence.

Normal guys in relationships aren't looking up guides on getting girls. If you have to google cringey PUA content, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, MrGentleman, huaus and 29 others
Sorry I don't buy this...

Approaching is legit and opens doors you'll never open with tinder

I do think "game" is bs though.. Say hi, be nice they either like you or they don't

As Morgan Freeman once said... Approaching is the study of pressure and time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: infini, rooman, humanoidsub7 and 15 others
Approaching is legit and opens doors
Imo.
Legit as in. Should get a normie something, over time. If he can handle the plenty of rejections he has to face, without losing his sense of self worth and selfrespect. Alot of rejections, can really make one question oneself what is all wrong with oneself.

For example. imo. guys considering doing random chatups.

Experience of a HIGH tier normie/chadlit

This is the best response one could get, as an high tier normie/chadlite. Like this dude is a high tier normie/chadlite.

Experience of a LOW tier normie or even regular normie
This is the type of response one has to endure get, as an low tier normie. Like this dude is a low tier normie (due to length and ethnicity, face is actually okay)

Also see,
How that normie dude, can't get these women to stop!
But with Mr. "Chadlite", he sometimes is almost catcalling from the side of the road. and he gets these woman to stop walking, some walk over to him, and face him with no/little effort.
While mr. normie, has to chase walk them, or go jump in front to make them stop, etc..

The main only cause, for the different treatment: Looks!.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 8 others
I always knew this is bullshit. If an undesirable girl put lots of effort just to get your attraction, would you somehow like her in time? Then why would a girl consider you when she has plenty of chads lining up?

Because Mystery made a brainwash on every PUA, saying that women are attracted only by 20% of the guys genetics and the rest is by his behavior, and in case of men it's the opposite.

Source of where he got this: himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, MegamindCel, Yerico7 and 11 others
Because Mystery made a brainwash on every PUA, saying that women are attracted only by 20% of the guys genetics and the rest is by his behavior, and in case of men it's the opposite.

Source of where he got this: himself
There was a self proclaimed slayer i used to know who read these books and practiced it on women. Guess what? Despite being an average faced framcel manlet , he got better with women. But he was already hyper Nt and talkative in the first place . Don't know how. Just be a rich brat theory

Holy shit bruh ground breaking stuff right there how did you know ?
It's the only chance for average looking man to get a female this day and age. LOL at using Tinder or other online dating app as a average male in 2019.
Tinder is reserved to when you become 6 psl plus it's not for average joes
There was a self proclaimed slayer i used to know who read these books and practiced it on women. Guess what? Despite being an average faced framcel manlet , he got better with women. But he was already hyper Nt and talkative in the first place . Don't know how. Just be a rich brat theory
Just be rich theory and low inhib as fuck
Imo.
Legit as in. Should get a normie something, over time. If he can handle the plenty of rejections he has to face, without losing his sense of self worth and selfrespect. Alot of rejections, can really make one question oneself what is all wrong with oneself.

For example. imo. guys considering doing random chatups.

Experience of a HIGH tier normie/chadlit

This is the best response one could get, as an high tier normie/chadlite. Like this dude is a high tier normie/chadlite.

Experience of a LOW tier normie or even regular normie
This is the type of response one has to endure get, as an low tier normie. Like this dude is a low tier normie (due to length and ethnicity, face is actually okay)

Also see,
How that normie dude, can't get these women to stop!
But with Mr. "Chadlite", he sometimes is almost catcalling from the side of the road. and he gets these woman to stop walking, some walk over to him, and face him with no/little effort.
While mr. normie, has to chase walk them, or go jump in front to make them stop, etc..

The main only cause, for the different treatment: Looks!.

Giga nuclear curry pill manlet pill FUARK

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
the approach PUA stuff is actually useful for interacting with women if youre already attractive enough for women to consider you

Krauser and roosh have good models that work

with approach you get the benefit of not having to be in social circles and getting exposed to girls who arent on tinder

that said it pointless unless you are already attractive

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Yerico7, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
There was a girl I did my degree with and we spent a lot of time together. At first she would cringe whenever other people in our class would say things like 'you look like a couple' or something - accusing her of being interested. I left uni thinking she hated me for my ugly face as most girls do, but a few weeks ago (4 years later) she randomly got in touch with me, we met and I fucked her bareback.

I think it was the mere exposure effect that allowed me to do that - she would've swiped me left instantly on tinder or any social platform.

TLDR OP's points are lejit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Maalik, infini and 11 others
I'd do shitloads of cold-approaches once I'd be fully looksmaxed

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rooman, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
I’d say cold approaching is good at times to get over oneitis and bad feelings of rejection

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Maalik, rooman and 4 others
gyno meds

• JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
OP's theory is one of the most legit ones here. Exposure theory is legit.
But I have zero chance to have exposure with hwyte Wymyn and I'm currently neet maxing, I should move to america asap tbh.
And daygame is bullshit why would you approach on daytime. Just go up to bar at Friday night.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, humanoidsub7, MegamindCel and 3 others
Sure exposure/familiarity/propinquity/whatever you want to call is legit. And it explains guys that punch above their weight. But what if (and this a very common situation) you are below average but not trucel, and you work a job 50 hours/week where you do not interact repeatedly with many single women your age? What are your specific fucking options? Spend 15 hours a week taking a class/hang out the gym/engaging in a hobby (where there are 5 other lonely guys your looks level competing for the attention of the one non land whale female)??? As brutal as PUA is, at least it is time efficient.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Maalik, williamper and 10 others
Sure exposure/familiarity/propinquity/whatever you want to call is legit. And it explains guys that punch above their weight. But what if (and this a very common situation) you are below average but not trucel, and you work a job 50 hours/week where you do not interact repeatedly with many single women your age? What are your specific fucking options? Spend 15 hours a week taking a class/hang out the gym/engaging in a hobby (where there are 5 other lonely guys your looks level competing for the attention of the one non land whale female)??? As brutal as PUA is, at least it is time efficient.
day approaching is retarded, it just simply doesnt work.
for people who wanna fuck some girls if he is desparate enough he should join parties and shit for exposure

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, humanoidsub7 and MiroslavBulldosex
And here's the thing that also is important, getting a number means NOTHING. You see these PUA vids or even prankish type channels where they have a one off vid where they are asking for girls numbers or trying to flirt with them. A lot of girls give their numbers as a way to just like get this weirdo away from me, and they end up ghosting him or nothing even close to a lay comes from it.
I once got laid from some girl who's number I got in the street. But I was high as giraffe pussy when I did it normally I would never just randomly approach a girl in the street.

the approach PUA stuff is actually useful for interacting with women if youre already attractive enough for women to consider you

Krauser and roosh have good models that work

with approach you get the benefit of not having to be in social circles and getting exposed to girls who arent on tinder

that said it pointless unless you are already attractive

But you you can get away with being less attractive as compared to online dating. But of course you have to be quite low inhib and NT to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Daniel Plainview, MegamindCel and 1 other person
I dont necessarily disagree with anything you wrote. But to play devil's advocate, the whole idea behind cold approach is to cast as wide a net as possible, or to "flip stones" in pua parlance.

The problem with the whole propinquity/familiarity angle is that its A) a massive waste of time trying to do that with every girl you find attractive and B) the success rates probably arent much better anyway. Otherwise being in the friend zone would be an effective long term mating strategy and we all know, its fucking not. In fact it actively reduces a males fitness because hes closed/blinded to other opportunities. Ironically, I say this as a man who lost his virginity at 16 to a really hot girl who had friend zoned me and i had been orbiting for like a year. But as I've said elsewhere, living your life based on exceptions to rules is a bad idea.

The better middle ground approach is this one really weird antiquated concept that millennials think is arcane: dating. Three date rule is a time honored tradition because its just long enough for some level of familiarity to build, but its also short enough that you're not having your time excessively wasted when you get to date 3 and realize, nope, she really doesn't want your dick, at all.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 12611 and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Except it isnt. Tinder is far more efficient since you have pretty much the same odds but you can sift through girls much faster.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 4416 and GordonFreeman
Except it isnt. Tinder is far more efficient since you have pretty much the same odds but you can sift through girls much faster.
Did you even read the OP? It is about PUA cold approaches not Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29495
Did you even read the OP? It is about PUA cold approaches not Tinder.
My point is in response to your question of what optins do you have that tinder renders cold approaching obsolete. Its basically the same thing with the same or even slightly higher odds but much faster and it takes place online. There is zero reason to run PUA in 2019. Incels are literally getting arrested for it these days.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 2227, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
You are better off chadfishing on tinder, and then basically hoping the girl will still give you a chance once you show up and reveal you cat fished her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, oldfag_123, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
A naive pua student thinking that even though girls he interacts with regularly can't become sexually attracted to him, a stranger can in an instant.
this is the main flaw of PUA. No one could've worded this better.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 12611 and 1 other person
Pua
Pua2

god this "running to front approach".gif is so awkward,
imagine myself doing this, i would cringe to death

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Sub0, Yerico7 and 9 others
But to play devil's advocate, the whole idea behind cold approach is to cast as wide a net as possible, or to "flip stones" in pua parlance.
Both are at the far end of the spectrum imo.
1. The very slow plan, of exposure/under the radar/friends method.
2. The super fast plan, of directly asking random women.

It's also a plan, to be a bit in the middle of these far ends. Basically asking women after some time.

The outcome of ALL of these plans/styles. Is most largly determened by YOU. How attractive your are, and so on. And not mostly deteremined by the style.
As a normie dude. Trying to sell yourself. Rejection is the norm. So, one has to make enough numbers, aka numers game (marketing / sales concept). Just gotta make sure, that "you" isn't 1% buyers rate orso. Because then one reallyneeds large numbers.

The problem with the whole propinquity/familiarity angle is that its A) a massive waste of time trying to do that with every girl you find attractive and B) the success rates probably arent much better anyway. Otherwise being in the friend zone would be an effective long term mating strategy and we all know, its fucking not. In fact it actively reduces a males fitness because hes closed/blinded to other opportunities. Ironically, I say this as a man who lost his virginity at 16 to a really hot girl who had friend zoned me and i had been orbiting for like a year. But as I've said elsewhere, living your life based on exceptions to rules is a bad idea.

The better middle ground approach is this one really weird antiquated concept that millennials think is arcane: dating. Three date rule is a time honored tradition because its just long enough for some level of familiarity to build, but its also short enough that you're not having your time excessively wasted when you get to date 3 and realize, nope, she really doesn't want your dick, at all.
legit concerns imo. I also liked the 3 date rule, as a type of middle ground. I broke the 3 dates rule with my last LTR, but only becuase she put in alot of efforts to be nice and show her worth on the dates that we had so far. To fun and ejoyable, to let her go. It took with her like 6 dates orso.
But going the long route of exposure, and like 10+ meetups/dates/whatevers. I dunno, risky of being used by women for free .... That slow game, can be done more eaily though in environmenets where wone sees each other every day or alot, like work or school, or etc..

View attachment 139176View attachment 139177
god this "running to front approach".gif is so awkward,
imagine myself doing this, i would cringe to death
It's to pushy imo.I liked more like how that dude can do it in that previous post of mine. He doesn't block their way or walks along/besides them. He asks/says something, and then the woman decides to stop, and sometimes even walks over to him. That's how it should be. If a woman won't stop walking for you, BY HER OWN CHOICE, it will 97+% of the time never become anything anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Yerico7, Daniel Plainview and 3 others

But what odds are we talking about? That she will be attracted to your face? The odds of going on a date with you?

Last edited:
"PUA" kind of is a scam, but cold approaching can work well if you do it right. Make sure you pass the girls looks threshold and escalate fairly quickly, go at least for a make out within 5-10 mins of chit chating if you can. Any other form of cold approach is just a time waste.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
But what odds are we talking about? That she will be attracted to your face? The odds of going on a date with you?
The odds of getting laid

I don't know how many of you have cold approached but it is really fucking hard.
I did 15-20 approaches over 3-4 days and it was exhausting and only yielded 2 dates (one of which I fucked, but she wasn't hot).

How many of you have actually tried it?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Yerico7, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
I don't know how many of you have cold approached but it is really fucking hard.
I did 15-20 approaches over 3-4 days and it was exhausting and only yielded 2 dates (one of which I fucked, but she wasn't hot).

How many of you have actually tried it?

Cold approach during day is just plain weird

Cold approach at nightclubs and bars is legit af and works.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Tr0ubLe
Cold approach during day is just plain weird

Cold approach at nightclubs and bars is legit af and works.

Anything works if you look decent.
Nothing works if you don't (unless you put in extreme effort).

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Yerico7 and AutismMaxing
Anything works if you look decent.
Nothing works if you don't (unless you put in extreme effort).

True, if you are ugly nothing can save you.

But if you are high tier normie or above cold approach at nightclubs can get you laid consistently if you do it right.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Tr0ubLe
when I used to approach it's simple, she's willing to talk to you if you are within the looks threshold. But approaching does take good NT skills to come off natural.

So, we're supposed to find some way to be around a female for prolonged periods of time...

Sounds like a better way to start your criminal career.

• +1
Reactions: LusterToLow