PUA is low status

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
Look how hard he has to try to get a basic platonic conversation

Look how much energy this guy has to do just to stop someone for an interview

You don't want to be a PUA, although I learned great things from RSD like meditation. Most of this site needs to looksmax before you stop looking like a PUA, and start looking like an attractive guy that approaches girls. Big difference, one plays the numbers game, and the other has the numbers in his favor. Marinate your mind on that one

However if you are PSL 5+, by the percentiles I lay out here

https://looksmax.org/threads/rating-guide-psl-percentiles-and-irl.4820/#post-77036

Then I really like Todd since he left RSD. He can now give a honest cohesive view of attraction like that looks, money and status matter a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9XJennsRNhyPbXCq6e8aw

I also like Revolutionary Lifestyle Design

Good Looking Loser is also worth a read

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
@Athene

Jump to 2:12

i.e improve your numbers = increase your smv

Lol at putting even an oz of effort into foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
@Tony I might do a skin care thread. If I can turn this forum into not such a reprehensible place

'looks, money and status matter'

NO SHYT, SHERLOCK

all dating forums guides and websites on the internet could be removed and replaced with these 3 words and they would be probably much more useful and more correct

@Tony I might do a skin care thread. If I can turn this forum into not such a reprehensible place
just ignore and block retards, this shit has little to no useful looksmaxxing

'looks, money and status matter'

NO SHYT, SHERLOCK

all dating forums guides and websites on the internet could be removed and replaced with these 3 words and they would be probably much more useful and more correct

Personality matters a a fair deal too. I'd say LS > Personality , but Money ~ Personality. Unless you have a net worth of over 5 mill/income over 1 mill year. That's when it can start to dwarf personality

Personality matters a a fair deal too. I'd say LS > Personality , but Money ~ Personality. Unless you have a net worth of over 5 mill/income over 1 mill year. That's when it can start to dwarf personality

its nearly impossible to have look money and status and shitty personality. incels are bitter cause their lives are shit. reverse that and they will have at least normal personalities.

PUA is cuck-tier cope. Equally bad as copetow.

>talking to glory holes

@mybrainabusesme

More than you'd think. A lot of people are in jobs misaligned to them. The best thing I did was take Big and Hexaco personality test in my late teens/early 20's. I was going to be Anasthesiologist, and it was all aligned I had slightly below average GPA and a competitive MCAT. This would've been a mistake. I'm highly introverted and although this is one of the more introverted sects of physicians I still would've been miserable. I'm in software now and much happier. I've never looked back

@mybrainabusesme

More than you'd think. A lot of people are in jobs misaligned to them. The best thing I did was take Big and Hexaco personality test in my late teens/early 20's. I was going to be Anasthesiologist, and it was all aligned I had slightly below average GPA and a competitive MCAT. This would've been a mistake. I'm highly introverted and although this is one of the more introverted sects of physicians I still would've been miserable. I'm in software now and much happier. I've never looked back

oh idk i am from eastern europe we dont have these personality tests here.

you programm software? i know basics of coding but for any progrmmer job u need degree anyway

@mybrainabusesme

- These test are free online

- I have no degree and commonly am interview alongside ivy-league grads. However I know much more than the basics

PUA is the stupidest shit ever.

PUA = numales